Status: Hiatus, but you already guessed that. Chapters may be coming soon, but VERY slowly.

Du Bist Alles Was Ich Bin

PA Tom

Emily’s POV

I sat down on a stood at the bar with Georg and ordered an orange juice. While he got a pint of beer. I wasn’t sure of the exactly brand, I didn’t really take much notice of what he was ordering. While I was sat with him at the bar I kept looking over to Bill who was winning at table tennis against Tom. I had to mentally pinch myself, I still couldn’t fully grasp the fact we were hanging out with Tokio Hotel! It’s crazy!

‘So, how was the film?’ Georg asked. He sounded a little timid.

‘Good, good. Bill got scared and it was in German but, good.’

‘So, what you thinking of doing while you’re here?’

‘Nothing much. Just sitting around, enjoying Germany. Enjoying being with you guys. I mean, it can’t last forever.’ I bowed my head. I hadn’t actually thought that thought yet.

‘Why not? We can all still keep in touch. Maybe you could be a PA or help out or something. We’d pay you and everything. Strictly professional.’

‘You don’t have to do that. But sure you’ll take it!’ I know I’m trying to be nice, but I really don’t want him to think I’m passing up this once in a life time chance! ‘So umm, I’m going to go up now, do some writing.’ Finishing my drink I stood up and started to leave.

‘Do, you. Do you wanna go out sometime? You know tonight maybe? As a… as a date type thing…?’ I think I actually saw Georg blush.

‘I’ll, think about it. See you later.’ Emi saw me leaving and decided to follow me up to our suite. Once we were in we locked the door and spread ourselves across the luxury couches.

‘What was Georg saying to you?’ She said so fast spit sprayed across the lounge.

‘He, umm… he asked me out. On a date… tonight.’

‘And you’re going with him right? I mean…’ She sat up and leaned forward obviously anxious.

‘Well, I don’t know. I mean come on! I’ve just started talking to Bill Kaulitz,’ I smiled at the thought of him, ‘why do I want to blow a chance by going on a date with Georg?’

‘Because! He’s bassist for Tokio Hotel! Are you, are you not hearing me?! So you’re talking to Bill now. Do you really think he’s just going to wake up one morning and fall in love with you instantly. He said himself he’s waiting and that he’ll know. Don’t you think if it was you, he’d have leapt at the chance to snatch up his “one true love”?’

‘I; I guess you’re right. What chances do I stand?’

‘Of course I’m right. So, who are you going on a date with tonight?’

‘Georg. I suppose I’d best go find him.’ I headed out of the suite and down the stairs, it didn’t take me long to reach Georg he was on his way up here. ‘Hey, umm… about tonight.’

‘You don’t wanna go. It’s ok. I understand…’

‘No, no not at all. I’d love to.’

‘Really?!’ His face lit up like a light bulb. ‘Well, I’ll knock on for you at 8. We can go to dinner. I’ll see you then.’ I sure he was about to skip down the hall way. But must have changed his mind thinking it would be too girly. I would have giggled at the thought of him skipping down the hallway if I hadn’t seen Tom come towards me.

‘So, I hear Georg asked you out. What did you say?’ He stopped and leaned against the wall trying to look even more gangsta than he already did with all his XXXXL clothes.

‘Well, I said yes. Why what was I supposed to say?’

‘What ever you wanted. I was just asking. So, you know the press will be all ‘slut’ and ‘Tokio whore’ going on a date with Bill and Georg in one day.’

‘Hey, the cinema with Bill was not a date. That was just his way of saying thank you.’

‘You think the press will honestly see it that way? We’re used to it after like what, 8 years? Something like that. You’re not, and believe me at first… it really gets to you the things they say. So just think about it don’t let it get to you if they say anything bad about you so the whole world can read it and fan girls come knocking wanting to tear you to shreds.’ He walked off with his nose in the air and tripping over the bottom of his trousers.
♠ ♠ ♠
an update people!
i'm excited about something, don't know what but i am...
i think it might be because i'm having pasta for dinner!
i had pizza last night... god damn i love italian food! xD

anyway, got to continue painting my room tonight, it's taking for lik ever... i still need to practise drawing Bill more so i can then scale it up to paint of my wall! Bill painted in whie on a purple background... sexual...^^