Status: Hiatus, but you already guessed that. Chapters may be coming soon, but VERY slowly.

Du Bist Alles Was Ich Bin

Phone Knocking

Emily’s POV

Going out for dinner, ok so that means a nice dress I guess. Emi has been singing all afternoon, she should really just stick to guitar. ‘Emi! Give it rest will ya?!’

‘Ok, ok. Fine, you do know it’s like five to eight right?’

‘Yeah, I’m ready. Why?’

‘Well, it’s Saturday right? Don’t you usually like talk to Tish now?’ She said.

‘Oh no, I do! Oh God… I missing talking to Tish for a date with Georg?! I’ll just ring her quickly. Hey Tish!’

‘Oh hey! So, how’s Germany? You meet anyone yet? You met Tokio Hotel yet? Are you marrying Bill?’ She laughed hard down the mouth piece of her phone. Obviously I forgotten to tell her I actually have met them.

‘Oh, well actually. Yeah, we’ve met them. They’re in the suite next door.’

‘Awesome, I’ve just had a kid with Gerard Way!’ She giggled.

‘No, Trish; gaah, I knew you wouldn’t believe me. Seriously… they’re in the suite next door! I went out with Bill today to the cinema and I’m going on a date with Georg tonight. He should be here in about, well now.’ I didn’t think she would believe me.

‘Oh, seriously?! Oh my God… you didn’t tell me! Are, you like. Serious?’

‘Deadly. Sorry I have to cut short our talk time tonight for a date. I shouldn’t abandon friends. I completely forgot sorry.’ I felt really guilty. Friends always come first, it’s just with being here and all the excitement. It slipped my mind.

‘It’s ok. I need time to pack anyway. I’m off to work in America as of tomorrow. I got the job on Wednesday, working for a magazine. I’m starting a new comic strip in it, they also said I can go off and do some of the photo shoots too. It’s really exciting I can’t wait.’

‘Wow that’s amazing. Well done. I’d better go, that was probably Georg at the door. Love you, bye. And good luck in America.’

‘Thank you, love you too. Bye.’

I put the phone down and answered the door. He stood there in a white t-shirt and a brown leather jacket with dark blue jeans and brown Vans. He smiled, and actually, it did look sort of cute. ‘Hi, you look… really good actually.’

‘Not as beautiful as you.’ He answered. Georg Listing is making me blush I do believe. I turned to Emi and said goodbye. Apparently she was going to pamper herself ready for a date she’d ended up getting with Mikey after I missed him. ‘So, shall we go? I’ve found this nice place next to the river.’ He offered his hand which I took briefly but let go to shut the door.

‘I hope you like where we’re going. It’s an Italian is that ok?’

‘Sure! I love Italian food! My favourite.’

‘Well there’s a bit outside if you want to sit under the stars. It’s a nice night out.’ He guided me through all the camera’s again. Damn, I’m getting sort of used to this. Then I remembered abut with Tom said. About the cameras and reporters not seeing it the way it actually is. And twisting things to make them seem bad when they’re actually not. I don’t really want to be hated around the globe for a fun holiday in Germany for my all time favourite band. It’s like getting punished for enjoying yourself which to be Frank, just isn’t fair.

‘Sure, sound nice.’ Is that my answer to everything? Well, it works I guess. ‘Nice to be here in Germany and to not be looked at weirdly like I thought I would be just because I’m English.’

‘I keep forgetting you’re a fan you know. You don’t act as crazy as the others usually do.’

‘Oh, well thanks I guess. Oh wow, it’s gorgeous…’

We came up to the restaurant by the river. On the balcony it was all lit up with candles as with in the hotel restaurant. And the light was reflecting off the river. It wasn’t very dark because it’s only 8:30, so actually, it’s still really light. But it still looked pretty.
♠ ♠ ♠
umm... yeah i had to bring Trish into this...x]]
she means the world to me so i couldn't not!

Trish, love you!!

comments...?