Status: Hiatus, but you already guessed that. Chapters may be coming soon, but VERY slowly.

Du Bist Alles Was Ich Bin

Explaining the Media

Emi’s POV

I can’t believe Mikey last night. It was gross disgusting how he was being. I mean I’m all for clubbing and stuff, but what he was saying and doing was bang out of order. I found Emily in the lounge with a drink of orange juice. As I went round to sit with her I saw her face. Her eyes were all red and puffy. She had no make-up on which was an odd sight, she usually has quite a bit on. She was paler than usual and looked generally terrible. She must have been up all night because as I looked into her bedroom, the sheets didn’t look as though they’d been slept in.

‘What’s up? Have stayed up all night?’ I shot all these questions at her but she seemed dazed.

‘I don’t want to talk about it.’ She whispered breath resounding through every vowel.

‘Well Mikey was being gross last night. I’m glad you didn’t go on that date with him after all. He’s just looking to get into out pants. I over heard his friends talking, they were saying how I’m just his type. Whore-ish. Turns out he’s the village bike in boy form.’ I looked down at the floor remembering how much it had hurt to hear them talk about me like that. Also remembering how her ran his slimy hands all over me and whispered all that dirty talk into my ear. ‘I slapped him for it.’

The only response I got was a nod and what sounded like ‘I’m turning for bread fast.’ Though it was too quite to fully understand. But when she walked out the door I figured she’d said ‘I’m going for breakfast.’ I followed her down and we sat at the table where she and Bill sat. We hadn’t been sitting there long before Georg and Gustav joined us.

‘You ok?’ Georg asked in a general manner as though he hadn’t noticed her puffy red eyes. She smiled up at him and he ran his finger over her hand.

‘I’m going to get a sorbet.’ Emily rose from her seat and headed for the counter wiping away a tear.

‘What’s up with her?’ I asked quickly so they could explain before she returned.

‘Well to cut a long story short, last night Tom was drunk when we got back from out date. He was shouting all this abuse at Bill. So Emily stepped in and shouted back at Tom then hit him square in the face. So Bill ran off crying and I nodded at Emily to follow him which she did. Well Bill shouted at her saying that now Tom will think he’s a coward and that he can’t fight his own fights. He has to get a girl to fight them for him. Then; well he said something that really upset her.’

‘What did he say? Georg tell me please. I’m her best friend.’

‘Well… he said that she was just a stupid little fan girl like everyone else. She took it really hard. I sat out on the balcony with her for about 3 hours and she cried the whole time.’ He looked down at the table. ‘But I was happy about being with her I guess.’

‘Aww… Georg has a crush…’

‘Shut up.’

‘But we think all this is happening because Tom has been drinking. More heavily than before. When he’d drunk he’s not pleasant. And he’s been yelling at Bill, it’s Bill that’s been getting the worst of it.’ Gustav input. ‘She’s coming back.’

Emily sat back in her seat and dug straight into her sorbet just staring out of the window. No one knew what to say to her. I saw Bill come to the café door, but when he looked at us he turned back around walked the other way, his expression faded. Oh man, now things are going to be awkward…

‘I’m going for a walk.’ Emily said getting up. She left as Tom came in. He sat down in her chair and he seemed to be fretting about something.

‘Don’t let her read the tabloids or the magazines or watch the news or anything. We have to keep her media immune. They spreading shit about her. And someone filmed them on the balcony last night.’

‘Well she’s just gone for a walk. I’ll go with her to keep her company I guess.’
♠ ♠ ♠
GO BACK AND READ WHAT IS NOW CHAPTER 20!
I MISSED IT OUT BEFORE!
IT'S CALLED BALCONY TEARS!!