Status: Hiatus, but you already guessed that. Chapters may be coming soon, but VERY slowly.

Du Bist Alles Was Ich Bin

Glare in the Night

Emily’s POV

‘Well, what about that old factory we found?’ I suggested.

‘What do you mean what about the old factory you found?’ Emi sighed.

‘Well, Me and Georg went on a walk about and we found this old run down factory. But there was something or someone in there and it scared us shitless. Then we got trapped because the door was stuck and he had to kick it down. And yeah.’ I finished. How many times am I going to have to tell that story?

‘Well, actually we could have something like that happen in the video. It sounds a little like the Ubers Ende der Welt video, but we can make it so different people won’t notice. So anyone have ideas for a plot?’ Gustav started. Tom was sat in a grump about not being allowed to drink and Bill wanted to have nothing to do with it because I was involved. I need to get the argument over and done with once and for all. But how?

‘Well umm, running. Lots of running. And random bits of light shining through the roof to make it look even more worn down…’ Emi began.

‘It’s like that anyway. So we could take the route we went? But who or what would we be running from?’ Great Georg, now we all need to stop and think. Everyone’s faces dropped instantaneously.

‘Us? We’re scary enough.’ Emi chuckled from the background. Well, Emi scares me sometimes. But I didn’t know I was that bad?! We sat up talking for a while and came up with a not al elaborate plot. Basically, the boys walk up to this huge factory from the outside while the faded drums start at the beginning. Then they see a shadow in the light and scram separating in the building. It shows small quick clips of me and Emi running and our shadows. But none long enough to see us properly. Then there are separate shots of the band performing floating in the air which I don’t know how they’ll do that but the boys are convinced that’s what’s going in their video.

Once sorted the lights went out and I shared with Georg. Though as the hours passed I found I couldn’t sleep. Slipping out of the bed I made my way to the kitchen to find Bill already sat in there. Great, more hate. I poured a drink of water and sat on the couch pushing my lips from one side of my face to the other overall looking all too much retarded. Sniffling he shuffled on his seat. The tension is literally killing me.

‘So…’ I drew out the vowel as long as my breath would allow if only to emphasis my state of boredom. His glare strayed to me for a second before looking back across the room.

‘So I was thinking how about we forget what happened and talk like before?’ I bite my lip at even thinking about saying it out loud, but someone had to make a move. He stared at me for a second or two making sure I got the message that there wasn’t a chance before heading back to bedroom. ‘You can’t blank me out forever! I’ll still be here in the morning!’ The door slammed shut. ‘Typical.’ I heard a phone ringing from the table and soon noticed it was my own.

‘Hello?’

‘Hey! It’s Trish.’ An excited and very awake voice sounded down the ear piece.

‘You do realise it’s like 2 in the morning here right?’ I rose an eyebrow at the space in front of me while laying on my back on the settee.

‘Seriosuly, oh sorry I didn’t mean to wake you.’

‘Nah, it’s ok. I was up already anyway. So what’s up?’

‘Just an article I have to write. I think you’ll be a bit excited about it. I’m doing the photography for it and everything.’

‘Well come on then. Spill.’

‘The lives and relationships of Tokio Hotel. It’s like 6 pages long, or will eb anyway. It’s going to be mega! I have to fly out like in 3 hours, I was wondering if I could snag a bed in your suite?’

‘What, well duh! Well, wow what time will you get here? My time.’

‘About 5 tomorrow evening. Then I have to interview them like at 7, it’s insane. Then I have to set up a photo shoot the day after involving their new single release.’

‘Awesome.’

‘Oh you said you were going on a date last time I rang. With Georg… right?’

‘Yeah. It went pretty well. I’m supposed to be sharing a bed with him right now. But I couldn’t sleep hence why I was awake. But yeah we’ve been talking more and stuff so y’know…’

‘You think it’s going somewhere?’

‘Well I don’t know do I? Why don’t you ask him in the interview. You said it was on lives and relationships. But for the love of God don’t ask Bill if he gets on with me.’

‘Why not? I’m sure you’re like best friends by now.’ There was lots of laughs down the phone.

‘Trust me on this. It’s bad. Like, it’s major. Big style hate-ing-ness from him to me. I’ll explain when you get here. I have to go, I think I can hear someone about the suite. Meet you tomorrow in the lobby at 5. Love you bye.’

‘Okies. Bye. Love you too.’ I slipped my phone down and through my head back to see a Georg stood above me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this chapter is so bad... I haven't updated in ages!
But I have been so excited about The Adventures of the Mini-Kaulitz Twins!!!!!!!!!!
It's amazing!
Alleine Zusammen and myself write it and you will piss your little dry pants till they're dripping if you read it!
You won't be disappointed by checking this stuff out!