Status: Hiatus, but you already guessed that. Chapters may be coming soon, but VERY slowly.

Du Bist Alles Was Ich Bin

The Late Morning Drag

Emily’s POV

I woke up the next morning in the huge double bed. The French windows that opened up to a balcony were open and the wind was blowing the thin white silk curtains into the room. The sun shone through brightly into my eyes as I forced them open. I sat up trying to remember last night. I know I didn’t drink much, I know I brought Bill back safely. I also remember leaving Emi at the club with Tom and Georg. But the exact goings on are still a blur.

I gazed into his beautiful deep eyes and laughed. We sat reminiscing about old jokes and funny things we’d done in the past. I loved spending time with him. ‘You remember when you took me home because I wasn’t feeling good? I miss walking with you at night. I feel peaceful with you.’ He hugged me and I felt safe. His arms held me tight away from danger.

There was a knock at the suite door. I got up to answer it but Emi was apparently already awake and once again got there before me. She was washed, dressed and ready for the day while I, was still in my pyjama’s.

‘Hello…? Hi!’ It was Georg.

‘Hey, is Emily about?’ He asked popping his head around the door. Still sleepy I wandered over to the door rubbing my eyes and tripping over a cushion that was left on the floor. ‘Wow, you seem, tired.’

‘Well, yeah. Yesterday, me and Bill were a little hyper I think. He said he’s not usually outgoing. To be honest neither am I, I was just excited about being in Germany.’

‘Now you’re just talking at me… Bill said you left these. He wanted me to give them back to you.’ He handed me the polo’s.

‘Oh umm, thank you. Why didn’t he come and give them to me?’ I asked.

‘Like you said, he’s not usually that outgoing. Maybe we should all start again? Everything yesterday was very fast.’ He said leaning against the door frame. His hair was straighter than Emi’s was last night as it hung about his face he hooked it up behind his ear.

‘Yeah, maybe. Well, thank him for them. And tell him I hope he’s ok. Maybe I’ll see you guys around sometime.’

‘Hopefully… I’ll see you when I do.’ He turned around and walked back to their suite as I shut the door. I rested my back on it rubbing my eyes and looking at the ceiling. I held the polo’s tight in my hand, Bill Kaulitz had used these polo’s…

‘Emily and Georg sitting in a…’

‘Give it a rest Emi. I’ve got a headache.’

‘But you didn’t even drink that much last night! Come on, it’s dinner time I’m hungry, you already missed breakfast.’ She said pointing to the clock. Half one. Wow, I slept late. I never sleep late.

‘So what? I’m tired, in fact I might go back to sleep…’

‘Come on we’re taking you to the cinema whether you like it or not.’ Tom burst in our suite un invited dragging Bill with him followed by Georg pulling Gustav along. I was lay spread out on the sofa in my pyjama’s when they came in with a polo in my mouth. I quickly sat up and pulled my legs up to my chest to hide myself as much as possible. Ok, so I do wear full length pj’s. But so?

‘Why are you not dressed yet?’ Tom sprayed spit everywhere.

‘Well why is he not dressed yet?’ I asked in my defence. They must have dragged Bill straight out of bed.

‘Because, he was just so excited to come see you. Weren’t you Bill?’ The last line was extremely emphasised. Kind of like, Tom was telling Bill he wanted to come.

‘Well Emi you can go. I’m going to stay here, I think I’ll go get back in bed.’ I started to walk away when a strong arm wrapped itself around my waist and pulled me backward. I turn around to see Tom.

‘Come on, it’ll be all dark, and it’ll be me and you and…’

‘Not working. Look I’m not going ok? I’m just going to hang around the hotel for a little while. I don’t feel to good anyway.’

‘Tom just let stay here. In our hotel room? You know I feel ill after last night. I don’t want to go anywhere today.’ Bill said sheepishly in the corner of the room.

‘Seriously just let him stay. You don’t want him puking all over you. It’ll get in your hair and on your…’ I began.

‘Fine, us four will go. Come on.’ he turned around and left with Georg, Gustav and Emi.

‘Thanks. I’ll see you around.’ Bill turned and left. I went back to my room to write my book again.

We began our way up the lush green fields. We reached the old rotting stile and he helped me over it. He held my had in his as I leapt down. Though he quickly retracted it as he sped up to get home.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok!

i wrote a song last night while laying in my bed thinking and listening to Ich bin Da and how sweet and emotional the lyrics are.. so my song i've written is a sort of reply to Ich bin Da....

Where Are You?

is basically taking Ich bin Da and is a sort of reply to the song so also an extended reply to Bill... y'know... as you would reply to a letter or message or something like that... and i would love it if Dark Passion Play would read it...
cuz i know he's like a master of lyrics xD

i think you have probably realised that the bits in italics are the book she's writing...there is a connection to the book, if you're clever you may be able to work it out already...

but if you're still half asleep then don't worry you will get it eventually because the link becomes a lot more apparent as the story goes on...
it's not a big link and it's not a main part of the story line... but it is big in the story if you understand...lol

comments...?