Forbidden

Sour conversation

Image

Carmen's p.o.v

I was laying on my bed,Deon on top of me. We weren't doing anything,we were just talking in this position. We did steal a few kisses along the way,but nothing else.

"Carmen,what do you want on your pizza?"Allison asked.

"Cheese.No pepperoni."I said. Deon agreed.

"Alright,good.Cause we already ordered it."Megan added. I laughed and crawled out of bed.

"So what's it like living with an asshole?"Deon asked.I stopped dead in my tracks.

The hell did he just say? I turned around and asked him to repeat himself.

"Oh come on,admit it.Christian Bale is a fucking bastard."He said. I glared at him.

"He's the farthest thing from an asshole. You wanna talk shit about him then you can get out of my room."I said calmly. I wanted to beat the crap out of him,but I didn't.

"Relax,relax. It's just the relationship I have with him.We fight a lot."

I bet they do.

Megan opened the bedroom door and told us to go to the living room.
We ate in the Theater room instead,all four of us. During the movie,I decided to excuse myself and lock myself in my room.
Taking out my cellphone,I dialed Christian's cell number.

"Hello?"His voice calmed my nerves.

"Hey.It's Carmen." There was a dead silence.

"Christian?-"

"Having fun with Deon?"He snapped.I could tell he was glaring.I scoffed.

"He's alright.How's-"

"Don't change the subject."

"What the hell is your problem Bale?"I snarled. He sighed.

"What did you guys do in your room?" How did he know we were in my room?

"How did-"

"Doesn't matter."

"Alright,obviously you're a jackass at the moment. So I'll just let you work for the next two weeks,don't bother coming early. You need someone to talk to? Call your wife."I hung up and slammed the phone on my desk.

"What the hell is wrong with him?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

I'm getting really needy.Hahaha I really want comments. Sad right? But once you get comments,you keep wanting more and more and more!!!

I know I'll be updating again soon. Teehee!
XD