Are You Insane? No I'm in Love!

Welcome To The Club.

Jennifer Lee’s POV

"Well, how old is she?"

"Does it matter? I mean, she can't stop us" another slimy voice said.

I could barely feel something crawling up my leg. My head was fuzzy and I didn't even have the strength to open my eyes.

"What are you doing!?" A strangely familiar voice screeched.

Suddenly gun shots filled the room along with two thunks.

Hot breath spilled against my neck. "Wake up, Toots."

“I… uh…” I opened my eyes, “what the fu- oh my god!” I yelped, falling off what appeared to be a couch.

A man with stringy green hair and what appeared to be clown make-up looked down at me, “Well isn’t that a nice way to start the morning?” he grinned as I looked over to see two more bodies lying on the floor, their blood seeping into the carpet.

“Oh my God, holy crap what the hell is going on?” I yelled, immediately jumping up from the floor.

God was I confused.

“Where am I? What is this dump, and who the hell are you!?”

The man cackled as he pulled something shiny out of his pocket, “You know, that’s the problem with you kids today…”

The shiny object was a knife.

Immediately he lunged at me and grabbed me by the neck, putting the knife to my throat, “always asking questions and putting your noses where they don’t belong!”

“Okay then, at least care to tell me who you are mister cranky?” I managed to get out, the blade close to my throat.

He pressed the knife harder to my neck. “You don’t ask the questions around here Toots, I do,” the man sneered as he pushed me back onto the couch. “but just to get you off my back, I am… The Joker.”

“Wait, The Joker as in that maniac who’s been running around Gotham?”

“Yes, that would. Be… Me” he took a small bow, as if he was flattered by my desciption.

“But enough about me!” he casually took a seat dangerously close to me, crossing his legs, “What’s your name hunny?”

“It’s… Jennifer Lee” I stated point blank.

“Ah, I see… and how old might you be Miss Jennifer Lee?” he draped his arm around me, his eyes locked on mine.

“I’m fifteen.”

“Fifteen you say?! Well… isn’t that a lovely number. So youthful… so… flexible.” he leaned in toward me, licking his lips.

BAM!

My fist collided with his face on contact, sending him sprawling him to the ground. “Don’t you dare touch me you fucking perv!” I snarled.

He got up slowly, but he was laughing.

LAUGHING!

“Hmm, I guess I forgot the feisty part.” he smirked, coming again to sit on the couch.

I slowly began to back up against the wall, “Don’t you come any closer!”

“Now, what on Earth do you think I’m gonna do? Have you forgotten about that little shuffle in the alley last night? You’re lucky I didn’t leave you to those dogs.”

“Wait… you? You saved…”

“Yes, but don‘t expect that I’ll do it again at our next job. ”

I all of a sudden felt a pang of pity for what I did. Sure, I didn’t even know this man and even though he’s a complete fruit loop he did save me, but I wasn’t gonna let that show; but just then something in his words caught me off guard.”

“Wait, what the hell do you mean ‘our next job’?!”

“Oh, welcome to our little dysfunctional family Miss Jennifer Lee, you’ll be living here from now on! Let me give you a tour.” he roughly grabbed her by the arm, and dragged her out of the “living room”.

“There’s the kitchen, the bathroom, you already saw the living room, a few of the boys rooms,” The Joker randomly pointed out as he dragged me behind him, “and here… is your room, which is also conveniently my room! We’re gonna be like roommates, isn‘t that fun?!” he squealed, making me want to gag.

“The only difference is… you and I will be sharing the same bed!” He looked down at me with a smirk.

“You… you can’t- I was cut off by The Joker throwing me into the room and shutting it behind me and locking it.

“NO! NO! NO!” I screamed, banging at the door in protest, “LET ME OUT, PLEASE! I WANNA GO HOME!”

After about ten minutes, I gave up and walked over to the bed, not noticing that he color coordinated the room to match his outfit of purple and green. As I lay down on the unmade bed, I began to quietly sob, “S-Somebody help me… help me please” I whimpered, curling up into a fetal position.

That’s how I spent my first day as a new criminal.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'd like to again, dedicate this chapter to Jack J. Napier.
Without her, I don't know what I'd do. =]

Again, keep reading and commenting!

XOXO | J