Status: Currently thinking up a Sequel!

About a Girl

I'm Not The Type To Forget About Nights Like This

I was sitting on the couch when Alex came out of the back of the bus. His hair was wet and slicked back. Taking a breath, I could smell that he had layered on the cologne and Old Spice. It was a lot, but it smelled nice on Alex. I smiled up at him and stood up.

“Are you ready to go?” He nodded his head and grabbed his hoodie and wallet off of the counter.

“Let’s go m’lady,” I giggled as we stepped out of the bus.

I don’t believe we were even five steps away from the tour bus, holding hands and acting like teenagers (which was weird for me with how fucked up my emotions were at the moment), when not only William came walking towards, but Brendon as well.

“Gaskarth! Where the fuck do you think you’re going, holding hands with my girlfriend?” Brendon asked. My concern wasn’t Brendon. Yeah, of course I was upset that he had cheated on my, and was acting like everything was a-okay; but the real culprit in this entire situation was William, as he had always been. Why couldn’t he just leave me alone?

I sighed, “A am not your girlfriend, Brendon. I saw you, earlier… with, whats-her-face,” Squeezing Alex’s hand a little bit tighter, I attempted to walk off in the other direction.

“Hold on, we have to talk about this!” I heard a scuffle behind me and I closed my eyes knowing what was happening as the yells began to take over the quite cool night.

We turned around to see William on top of Brendon beating the absolute shit out of him. A part of me didn’t even care what was happening to Brendon; he was getting what he deserved for cheating on me but then again the other part of me, that little part with a conscience that I dare say still loved him – hell that little part still loved William too – was nagging at me to do something and make them stop.

“Alex, I… make them stop, please?” He gave me a look that screamed, ‘For real?’, but simply shrugged and went to pull Will off of Brendon and in the process got elbowed in the face; resulting in a bloody nose. I could tell that he really wanted to get Will back for that because he had done it on purpose but I shook my head at him and he lowered his fist and walked back towards me.

“Come on, we have to go see if we can find a medic around here,” Alex went to grab me hand.

“No, I have to talk to him,” I walked over to where Will was slumped on a piece of pavement. This reminded me of when I left him four years ago but then again he had been a heck of a lot less bloody then. Before I spoke, I watched at Brendon stood and walked away.

“Listen, about earlier… You shouldn’t do that anymore… I told you to forget about me and while I appreciate what you just did to Brendon; I will not thank you for elbowing Alex in the face. William you have to learn to control your emotions, all of them. Will, it’s not like I can’t stay that I didn’t miss you, because I did. I never forgot you; I just learned to move on. Like you should.”

He raised his head and looked into my eyes, it felt like he was looking straight into my soul and I couldn’t stand it; it was too strong of a feeling that was pulsing beneath those eyes. I looked away. “Do I have any say in this? You didn’t give me a choice four years ago, what about now? Haven’t I proved myself Addie? In those four years, I haven’t dated, I haven’t thought about a single girl besides you; I have remained completely celibate. I don’t want anyone but my perfect angel, my Juliet, my Bella, if you will.”

I thought about his words and I wish I had been as strong as him. To remain celibate over four years after a lifetime of sex; I could hardly believe him, but then again Adam had said, and all of the papers had reported that Will had turned a little weird after I left him. But to call me perfect, an angel, or to compare me to Juliet or Bella Swan… Star-crossed lovers, is what we might’ve been in the beginning, and now? Now I don’t know what we are.

“I don’t know Will, you can’t possibly begin to understand how much you’ve hurt in the past and I was started to feel so content and then all of this…,” I shook my head as Will stood suddenly.

“L-let me prove myself to you! I don’t care how many times or ways I have to do it, but I will.”

I looked back at Alex who was blotting at his nose with the edge of his hoodie, it was cute, on the edge of adorable.

I sighed, “Do whatever you like Will, just if in the end if I say you didn’t prove yourself; you’ll leave me alone, okay?”

“Whatever you say, Addie,” He leaned in and kissed me on the cheek.

I gasped and was going to smack him again but he was already running off towards The Academy’s bus.

“What was all that about?” I heard Alex sniffle from beside me.

I touched my cheek and felt the warmth coming off of it, “I don’t even know Alex,”

After all of that, we didn’t even make it out of the gates. After we went and made sure Alex’s nose wasn’t broken we went back to the bus and ordered pizza. It was probably the best pizza in the world. One, because it was free (after seeing who they were delivering too, the pizza boy settled for an autograph) and two because me and Alex ate the whole thing by ourselves in between telling jokes and spilling our guts about each other.

If my life wasn’t already so messed up, I’d think I would actually like to spend it with Alex Gaskarth. He is truly one of a kind.
♠ ♠ ♠
Like the new layout?
Can you BELIEVE chapter thirty yo?
COMMENT please.
It really makes me mad when someone reads and doesn't comment.
<3
RR