Status: Currently thinking up a Sequel!

About a Girl

Show A Little Backbone

The party had been forgotten completely as Alex and me went back to the bus and just lied in the bunk. It was completely awkward, I have to admit since I was still in my costume and the tutu almost didn’t want to fit into the space but it went with a little effort. I giggled as I lied my head on Alex’s chest in an effort not to hit my head on the roof of the bunk.

“Are you comfortable?” Alex asked as he rubbed my shoulder. I looked up at him and our lips touched together feverishly.

“Totally,” I smiled.

We lapped into silence as we just lied there and listened to each others breathing. I liked this; nothing had to be heated or rushed or hormone induced right here with Alex; and I think that’s what makes him perfect – Because he is perfect, for me at least.

I sighed contently as Alex brushed his lips against my hair and as I thought about just simply going to sleep right here in his arms, a knock at the door of the bus disturbed our silence.

“Who could that be?” I wondered out loud, not yet moving from my perfect little spot on his warm chest.

“When you think about it – any one,” He laughed and I followed suite as I swung my legs out and pushed my way out of the cramped bunk. I stretched lazily as I my way to the door and even had to stifle a yawn; that split second thought about sleep had really gotten to me.

I unlocked the door and swung it open, hoping to simply see Jack, Rian or Zack home extremely early from the party. My face fell immediately as I saw William standing there with yet another package in his arms.

“That’s uh, a cute bumblebee outfit, Addie; it’s too bad no one else got to see it,” Will commented as he tried to go up the steps but I was blocking his way.

“Um, thank you Bill. Alex got me all of this,” I gestured around at my outfit.

He nodded as he handed me the box, “This is for tomorrow – I hope you like it.”

“Actually, Will, I need to talk to you -” I started off but he had already took off towards his own bus.

I slumped against the door frame and sighed deep and heavily as I heard Alex come up behind.

“What’s in the box?” He asked as he slipped an arm around my waist.

I twisted around halfway in that arm and shrugged, “No clue, it’s from Will, though.”

Alex made a face and then said, grudgingly, “Open it.”

I did as I was told and took the top off of the white box. Inside was a shirt and a pair of jeans with some eyeliner and then there, on the side was an envelope. I raised my eyebrow up at this. I threw the box on the floor inside of the bus and then opened the envelope.

Inside was a pair of concert tickets to see Green Day and then there was a not that said to make sure that I didn’t forget my pass. Pass? Did that mean Backstage pass? I swear I could’ve fainted right then and there. Green Day – out of all the bands out there was my favorite besides the obvious two that I was strung between and yet, I hadn’t seen them in concert or met them.

“Green Day, huh? They’re pretty cool, I’ve met them before,” Alex commented as he read the tickets over my shoulder.

I bit my lip, “You don’t mind, do you, Alex?”

He sighed, “I can see that this is important and I know that you tried to talk to Bill about us before he ran off; I don’t care about you going to the show. Just don’t forget to tell Will it doesn’t matter what he does anymore because you’re my girl now.”

I smiled widely as he said that, “I’m your girl now?”

“Yep, and actually… I think we should make it official.” Alex had that old familiar twinkle in his eye and smirk on his lips and I just knew what he was thinking.

I licked my lips and nodded my head, “Yeah, I think we should.”

Alex’s smirk grew wider as he scooped me up in his arms and took us back to the bunks and I let the tickets and envelope slip from hands, completely forgotten.
♠ ♠ ♠
<3
I actually have a little sadness to share...
I lost a subscriber on this.
What on earth did I do wrong?
=[