Status: Currently thinking up a Sequel!

About a Girl

Do You Think You're Up For This?

The clear blue water washed up around my feet. It was warm, just like the bright yellow sun and the tan sand that I was sitting on. I went to run my hand through my wet hair, it was wet since Alex had through me in the water just a few minutes ago, but I couldn’t – I had forgotten that Alex had put his straw hat on my head to ‘hide’ me from the sun and paparazzi. I don’t think it was working since I heard the very distinctive sound of cameras flashing all around me every time I moved.

But that’s not what was on my mind. Not the paparazzi, not the beautiful ocean in front of me – Not even the fact that Alex ran off to have a conference call with Interscope about the new album that’s going to be dropping practically any second now. Nope, none of that is on my mind (though I did think about the fact that I’m so going to meet Lady Gaga now.)

No – I was thinking about Bilvy and where he could be. I know I told ‘Lex before we left that I would fight it if Will didn’t want me to know where he was, but I can’t help it. He was and is such a big part of my life. And honestly, if Alex doesn’t understand that; does he know me at all? I mean before me and Will even got together he was my best friend. That’s why we worked so well together, like two halves of a whole.

I sighed and fell down backwards onto the sand. I heard a few more snaps go off. So far I had tried everything I could think of which included calling, Brendon, Adam, Chizzy, Mike, and Andy. My brother and everyone else in Chicago didn’t know a thing and I couldn’t tell if that was the truth or if they did know something but was sworn to secrecy.

Brendon on the other hand – said that he heard through the grapevine that Will was somewhere in southern California, somewhere around Santa Monica. I was so thankful for Brendon; he was always there when I needed him.

Another thing that I was trying was a Private Investigator. On our second day here, today being our seventh, I set up an appointment and met with a Detective Andrew Mack from A & J Investigations. He was very discrete when I talked to him, he simply asked what I wanted, which was to find Will – at any and all costs. That wasn’t a state of mind when I talked to this man, those were my exact words. He gave me a funny look and told me he would be in contact with me shortly.

That’s what I was waiting for; contact. My phone had barely left my hand in the past five days. Though, Alex would hardly notice since he was the same way, what with his conference calls and interviews. I could’ve sworn that we had come here with the intention of having a honeymoon – Maybe that was just the first day and we were already in the post-honeymoon stage. I frowned down at the phone in my hand. I had really thought the glow would’ve lasted longer than this.

Just as my frown my starting to stick, my phone began to ring, “Hello?”

“Mrs. Gaskarth? I have an update for you.”

I started to get anxious before I even knew what he was going to say, “Yes, what is it?”

“I found him. You should come in as soon as you can.

That sounded like good news, right? Right.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yup.
Whatever you're thinking.
This anwser is yup.
<3