Status: Currently thinking up a Sequel!

About a Girl

It's Only A Matter Of Time

We made our made back to the bus around ten o’clock. We figured if we waited out for Adam to go to sleep we wouldn’t have to deal with any questions or like Andy said, the very hard task of finding a new singer. Will looked into the bus directly from the front and told me he only saw The Butcher and Chizzy.

I nodded; one more let in on the secret wouldn’t hurt, right? Something in the back of my mind said 'no'. But I shook it off and took Will’s hand when he opened the door and led me up the stairs.

“Hey guys,” I said as Will sat by Andy and I sat down on hi lap. Chizzy just gave me a surprised look.

“I should have known,” He smiled, than got up and walked back to the bunks. I turned my head and looked at Andy and Will for some sort of explanation. Will looked completely out of the loop so Andy was kind enough to give both of us an explanation.

“Well, while Adam went out for food earlier- I told both of them. I really hope you don’t mind. Since Adam’s the only one I figured would have a real problem with it.” He thought of something else to say. “You two are like Romeo and Juliet. Just I really don’t hope Romeo shoots Talbot.”

“That was a book before Leonardo Di’Caprio starred in the movie,” I rolled my eyes, “He’ll have to deal with it one day.”

“Really?” They both asked, it sounded kind of funny because I know they were talking about the two different things.

“Yes, really. What if this goes to the very end? And you ask me to marry you and everything? What if I get pregnant? There’s no way I’m keeping that type of stuff from my brother- he’s the only real family I got.” They both nodded. “How long ago did he go to bed?”

“An hour ago, I heard the snores start about forty-five minutes ago.” I nodded and pulled myself off of Will’s lap. “Let her go, Bilvy. She’s not going to go far.”

“I hope you’re right about that.” He smiled slightly. Aw, how could you not melt?

“I just have to go change really quick and then I’ll meet you in your bunk, sound fair?” I said as he nodded and I kissed him lightly before I made my way to the bathroom. This was where I would speed most of my time, other than with Will, over the summer. I swear, did they honestly think that this summer was supposed to cure me of something? Speaking my mind was just who I am- A way to let me be known, because between all the bitching everyone was doing back in Chicago I need to act out to get my point across, and here… here I just can escape with Will when I want to. This has to be a dream, and if it is? I don’t ever want to wake up.

I walked into the bunk area; all of the curtains were pulled closed except one. I peeked into and saw Will just lying there in his boxers. I had to remember to have self control. That was important above all other things. I directly my eyes to his face just in time to see him mutter something quietly to himself.

I climbed in and pulled the curtain shut, “What was that, Beckett?”

“I must remember self control,” I laughed quietly. “What?”

“That’s what I said.” I said as I began to shirt around to get comfortable, I hadn’t slept in a bunk in forever. I forgot how uncomfortable it could be for two people.

“Hold on,” He said and in a split second I didn’t have time to react. He placed me on top of him.

“Well, aren’t you a bit forward?” I giggled.

He shook his head, “You’re comfortable though, right?”

“Yes.”

“Good. Goodnight, Little Siska.” He flipped off the light. I bit my lip, a thought occurred to me. “What’s wrong?”

“I don’t think I’ll be ‘Little Siska’ for long,” I whispered. Even though this entire time we had been whispering, I said it even lower, like I was almost afraid to.

“Mini Beckett?”He whispered too. I nodded someplace in the dark, I knew he saw it because he shifted down and kissed my nose. “Goodnight, Mini Beckett.”

“Goodnight, Billy Beckett.” I snuggled up on his chest and fell to sleep to the sound of his evened out breathing.
♠ ♠ ♠
hehe I told you...
OMG! i just checked William's blog! THERE IS A NEW TAI VIDEO!
it's for Summer Hair= Forever Young!
omg go now... WATCH
oh but before you do....
COMMENT!PLEASE!