Dream Breaker

Chapter Ten

After the guys finished working on a few songs and they were taking a break Brian was sitting with Zacky talking about what they normally talked about; but sadly Zacky couldn't’t help but see the look of disgust out of the corner of her eye from Adrianne as she looked at Brian from her seat. Brian took a drink of his water bottle and looked over at Adrianne; he wasn’t stupid he saw the dirty looks he was getting from her.

“She is pissed isn’t she?” Brian asked Zacky as he took out the pack of smokes from his pocket.

“She is way passed pissed Brian, she’s more along the lines of Livid,” Zacky told him. “She thinks what you did was really low,” Brian took a drag of his cigarette and sighed letting the smoke roll out from his mouth and looked over at Adrianne. He really didn’t care what Adrianne thought there was nothing that she could do or say that would make him take his decision back.

Brian stood up and walked over to where Johnny and Jimmy were, they were like normal talking about how Johnny needs to get laid and bad. Johnny flipped Jimmy off and hit him in the shoulder, telling him that he didn’t need to get laid. Brian laughed and ruffled Johnny’s hair.

“It’s alright Johnny, you don’t need to get laid that bad,” Brian smiled.

“Thank you Brian,” Johnny smiled. “Even though you probably got laid before you came here,” Johnny sighed. Brian nodded and took the last and final drag of his smoke; he put the cherry out on his pants and smiled at Johnny.

“You know it,” He smirked showing the bite mark off to his friend. “Now I don’t have to hide the marks anymore,” He told them. Johnny and Jimmy only nodded and looked over at Adrianne who was glaring at the back of Brian’s head, Brian looked over his shoulder and saw the death glare that he was getting. “Can I help you Adrianne?” He asked fixing his shirt after he showed off his second bite mark. Adrianne stood up and walked over to Brian making sure that Zacky didn’t see her; she didn’t want him to get involved with this.

She placed her hands on her hips and looked into her sister scumbag of an ex-boyfriend, and a horrible father. “Yes. You can tell me what the hell my Audry did to you, to hurt her this bad?” she asked him, the anger in her voice was starting to kick in. Jimmy and Johnny only looked at the two of their friends, the two of them knew that this wasn’t going to be pretty so Johnny made his way over to Matt and Zacky and got their attention to the fight that was going to go down. Brian looked into Adrianne’s eyes and stuck his hand lazily in his pants pocket.

“I didn’t want to be with her anymore,” he told her plainly. Adrianne growled she was trying to keep her cool but know hurts her family and gets away with it.

“You didn’t want to be with her anymore? Why the hell not? Did you fall out of love?” Adrianne asked him, Zacky stood up and walked over to his girlfriend and his best friend.

“Come on guys, let’s not fight shall we?” Zacky said as he placed his arm on her shoulder, causing her to move out of his reach. “Rae…” Zack sighed.

“I did NOT want to be with your sister anymore, she is too childish for me.” Brian told her. “I wanted something new and I got what I wanted.” Adrianne narrowed her gaze on Brian and balled her fist, she was always taught not to hit first but his smart ass answers were pushing her morals. Zacky walked over and pulled Adrianne back, he didn’t want her to do anything that she will regret but even though he new that she wouldn't’t regret what she wanted to do.

“You mean that slut you were cheating on my sister with? I’m not stupid Brian I knew you were sleeping around on my sister. You’re not sneaky, always going to work with the ‘guys’ when Matt never called.” She snapped. “You were caught in your own fucking game Haner. You told my sister in the pussy ass note that you wrote her that you didn’t want to be in the child’s life. Well good. Because there is no way in hell that I would ever let my niece or nephews know that their father was a lying asshole.” Adrianne yelled fighting against the arms of Zacky holding her back from going after his best friend.

“Adrianne you need to stop! This isn’t your fight,” Zacky told her whispering in her ear. She shook her head trying hard not to cry from the frustration that was running through her body.

“No! This is my fight now! YOU hurt my sister! You played her took away her innocence!” Adrianne yelled almost getting out of her boyfriends grip. Brian laughed and rolled his eyes.

“What innocence? Audry never had any.” Brian told Adrianne with a smirk on his face. He was testing her patience and he knew it. “You precious baby sister wasn’t as innocent as you think she was Adrianne,” Adrianne growled and finally after minutes of intense struggle got out of Zacky’s arms but didn’t move from the spot that Zacky held her in.

“You shut the fuck up. You don’t even know her.”

Brian laughed and took out one of his cigarettes, lighting it he drew in the smoke his eyes seemed much firmer. “I think I knew her pretty fucking well thank you very much,” Adrianne growled and walked over to Brian looking him in the eye she then hit the smoke out of his mouth.

“Did that make you mad?” She growled, she wasn’t going to stop until he got the point. He hurt her little sister and it was wrong; he had no right to play with Audry’s heart like that.

“No. Because I can just get another one, just like when I was done with your sister I had another one waiting for me. This time I will take my time and enjoy every minute I am with her,” Brian told Adrianne with a glare on his face. Adrianne glared and walked away from Brian she didn’t want to make too much a scene today was supposed to be about the guys, and not this drama that was started. “Just keep walking Rae, it’s none of your concern,” Brian told her as he stuck another Marlboro cigarette in between him lips. Adrianne stopped walking and looked down that the table she took her water bottle in her hand and smiled, it wasn’t open fresh out of the little fridge next to the couch. She then chucked the water bottle and Brian’s face hitting him with the water spout in the eye.

“Ah! What the fuck bitch!” Brian let his smoke fall to the ground covering his eye with his hand. Zacky looked over at Adrianne who was gathering her stuff.

“I will see you at home Zacky, thanks for letting me come Matt.” She smiled and placed a kiss on Matt’s cheek. Matt only blinked and nodded.

“No…problem,” he said as he looked at Brian, Adrianne walked past Jimmy and Johnny crushing she cigarette under her foot walking out of the studio to go home to her sister and her son.

“What the fuck is your girls’ problem?” Brian asked looking at Zacky through his one good eye. Zacky glared at his best friend, never in a million years has he ever heard Brian talk to a girl like he just did to Adrianne.

“It seems to me that you’re her problem, you fucked with her little sister and she hate you for it.” Matt told his band mate picking up the water bottle and the two cigarettes on the floor of the studio. “What a waste of a good smoke,” Jimmy sighed.

“Adrianne doesn’t like smoking, she just puts up with it from me because I don’t smoke like a chimney,” Zacky told his friends. Brian sighed taking a seat on the chair, he held his eye. “She got you pretty good,” Zacky told him.

“You think?” Brian sighed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here you guys are!
Thank you for the comments!
They make Calder uber happy!