Dream Breaker

Chapter Nine

Brian smirked as he kissed Shauna touching her nose softly with his lips. “I gotta go now,” he told her. Like normal when ever Brian had to leave she pouted, wrapping her arms around his neck she pulled him down so she could capture his lips in another much needed kiss.

“You told me that you didn't have to work,” she wined lacing her fingers with his. Getting up Brian grabbed his shirt and pulled it over his head looking back he zipped his pants. “Brian Haner talk to me,” she told him.

“I lied,” he smirked. That didn't make Shauna smile, she crossed her arms over her naked chest and watched as he finished getting ready to leave. “Oh come on babe, it was just a joke relax,” He told her as he walked over kissing the top of her head.

“I didn't think it was a very funny joke,” she told him. Brian took a seat on the edge of the bed and pulled her into a hug; she smiled softly lacing her fingers with his once more. This was how it should be, the two of the smiling and joking with one another. Finally Shauna's dreams were coming true, she had the man of her dreams and nothing was going to take him away from her. Brian looked at his cell phone and then kissed her cheek softly.

“Babe I really need to get going okay?” He told her. Shauna nodded and kissed him once more nipping at his lower lips she touched his cheek.

“But Bri...what if she's there?” she asked him. Brian straightened up and slipped on his shoes looking for his keys and wallet. “Your not worried?” she asked him.

“No, why should I be? She is my Ex girl friend there is nothing she can do to me,” he told her with a reassuring smile. Shauna rolled her eyes and laid back against the bed. “I'll call you when I'm on my way home babe, I promise.” He told her as he walked out of their bedroom and then a few minutes later the sound of the front door hit Shauna's ears. Brian got into his car and turned on the radio, with the music blaring her pulled out of his drive and drove off to the studio, but when he got to the studio he would be greeted with a wonderful surprise.

At the studio Zacky stood in front of Adrianne running his fingers through his hair, he didn't really want her to come with him because he knew that Brian was going to there and her really didn't want to break up a fight today. Adrianne looked up at him, her arms crossed over her chest.

Zacky sighed. “Please to start anything with him babe, I know your pissed but I really don't want to break up a fight,” Zacky told her softly. Jimmy walked over to the two of them and handed Adrianne and water bottle.

“What are you two love birds talking about?” Jimmy asked as he took a drink of his diet coke. Adrianne set the water bottle between her legs and looked up at Jimmy, then her eyes went back to Zacky. “Tell him Zack,” She told him. Zacky sighed taking the water bottle from in between her legs, he opened it and took a long drink.

“I don't want her to start anything with Brian,” Zacky sighed. “Is that really to much to ask?” Jimmy shock his head.

“No,” he told his friend. That only caused Adrianne to roll her eyes she stood up and walked over to where Matt and Johnny were, she wasn't going to start anything unless Brian started shit first. But if he says anything about his new girlfriend she will put him in his place. She wasn't going to sit by and listen to him talk about his new girl while her little sister is at home pregnant with his child. Johnny looked over at Adrianne and noticed that she didn't look to happy.

“Are you alright?” he asked her.

“No,” she sighed looking at Matt and Johnny. “Just to warn you Matt, if you have to find a new lead guitarist I'm sorry,” Matt rose an eye brow and set down the pencil on the pad of paper that he was writing some notes on.

“Alright? Thanks for the warning I guess,” Matt told her. She smiled bu then the smile quickly faded as she heard the voice of HIM. Brian walked in and set his Jacket on the side of the chair the where he always sat while they worked; his eyes scanned the room and smiled slightly seeing that Audry was no where in sight.

“Hey baby,” Adrianne called to Zack walking past Brian she wrapped her arms around Zacky from behind. “Can you hand me my water your drink?” She smiled. Zacky laughed and nodded handing her the water he turned and saw Brian.

“Hey man,”

Brian nodded. “Hey what's up? Sorry I was late traffic was hell,” he sighed taking out what he like to call the best cigarette known to man.

“I know it was killer,” Zacky told his best friend with a smile as he wrapped his arms around Adrianne's waist. Brian nodded and took a long drag. “So Matt are we ready to get this show on the road?” Zacky asked as he kissed her neck softly. Adrianne smiled and nodded.

“Ya Matt I want to get this stuff over with so we can celebrate the album being finished with,” She smiled. Jimmy cheered and so did Johnny.

“Hell ya! That means party are Zack's house!” Johnny laughed. Adrianne smiled and nodded. “You know it!” she laughed, even though she was making everything seem like it was okay, it really wasn't. She wanted to give Brian a piece of her mind for hurting her baby sister so bad.

Matt laughed and nodded. “Alright alright you party animals, lets get this show going shall we?” He laughed. With that said the magic began.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am on a roll dude! Haha!

Comments?