Dream Breaker

Chapter Eighteen

The drive to one of Shauna's friends homes didn't take Brian very long at all. Once there he got out of his car; flicking the end of his cigarette across the street. He walked up the walk way that was illuminated by lanterns skipping a few steps to reach the front door; knocking he waited for a few moments. After a few more moments of a waiting a young woman answered the door, placing her earring in her ear.

"Can I help you?" She asked.

"Is Shauna here? She asked me to drop off some money to her," He told her. Then the young woman blinked her baby doll eyes at him.

"Wait are you her boyfriend?" She asked.

"Last time I checked I was," He told her.

"Oh my god, you are Brian Haner! Oh my god you are in Avenged Sevenfold!" She screamed.

"Um...yeah is Shauna here or not?" He asked once more, great a fan girl just what he wanted to deal with at the moment.

"Yeah please come on in, sorry I had the total fan girl moment. But it's not every day when a rock star walks into your house, or better yet have him be dating her best friend in the entire world." She said holding the door open for him. He walked in and sighed knowing for a fact that the woman was eyeing him like a piece of meat. Walking into the house he looked around, this was defiantly a house full of woman, there were purses and shoes about the floor. "Shauna! Your boy toy is here!"

Brian rolled his eyes and looked up seeing Shauna walking down the stairs, she was wearing a tight pair of black skinny jeans, and a extremely low cut shirt that should off her toned tummy. She smiled at Brian and walked over to him taking a hold of his hand and pulled him into a kiss.

"Thank you, for bringing me your card." She told him as she tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear. Kissing her back in return he shrugged.

"It's not a problem babe, just don't go to crazy okay?" He said as he took out his wallet and pulled out his credit card handing it to her.

"I won't go crazy baby, I'm just going to pay for my meal and drinks." She said as she took his card. "I will be sure to keep it safe." He nodded and kissed her once more. "Now go on and have some fun with the guys alright?" She told him.

"I plan too, see you when you get home." He said as he walked back to the door hearing all the girls in the other room giggling and saying how hot he was; not like he hasn't heard that before. Shauna waved as he left Brian waved back slightly closing the door behind him making his way back to his car.

"Time to go home." He said as he opened his door and got in, turning the car on he turned on his IPOD and hit play, blaring Metallica.

~At Zacky's house.~

An hour or so had past and Audrey unlocked the front door and walked inside, slipping off her flats she sighed and ran her fingers through her hair. Adrianne and Zack must have been out with little Jake, so she thought that now would be a good time to do a quick pick up; just so that her sister didn't have to do it when she got home. She smiled and walked over turning on the light and then followed by the stereo, she twisted her hair up in a messy bun.

"Alright let's get this show on the road." She said as she started to gather up all of Jake's toys, placing them in their designated toy bins. Getting distracted along the way as she started to play with some of the ones that she found entertaining.

After a while she looked around the now clean living room and plopped on the couch, blowing her bangs from her face she closed her eyes, not realizing that she then slowly drifted into sleep.

Adrianne and Zack then walked in, Zack caring his son in his arms who was fast asleep. He stopped at the island of the kitchen as Adrianne removed his wallet and keys from his pockets. "I'm going to put him to bed alright?" Zack said as he gave his wife a soft kiss on the lips. She nodded and kissed her little boys head and smiled as he stirred only nuzzling his face closer into his father's neck. She smiled and took her jacket off as Zack walked up the stairs, looking around she saw that there were no longer toys all over the floor.

"Audrey?" Adrianne said as she walked over to the couch and touched her sisters head with a gentle hand.

Audrey stirred slightly and looked up at her sister who was now leaning over her. "Holly shit! Where the hell did you come from?" She asked as she rubbed her eyes sitting up now.

Hearing what her little sister said only caused Adrianne to laugh. "Last time I checked I came from mom, where did you come from?"

"Oh very funny." Audrey said as she stood up rubbing her tummy as she walked into the kitchen looking for something to munch on. "Did you and Zack have fun with family time?" She asked as she grabbed a bag of apple slices. Adrianne nodded and joined her sister in the kitchen stealing an apple slice, telling her that they went to the park for the day and then to the beach. Not staying to long at the beach, because Zack forgot the sun screen like normal.

"So, what did you do today, you know besides clean the living room?" She asked. Audrey shrugged and grabbed the jar of peanut butter, opening it she dipped her apple piece in it.

"Nothing really." she said taking a bite.

"Sounds exciting,"

"Well, there is something that I did that was interesting."

"Oh really? What?"

Audrey stayed silent for a few minutes eating a few more apple pieces and peanut butter. "I had dinner with Brian." she said quietly.

Adrianne looked at her sister with a raised brow. "You had dinner with him?"

"Yes." Audrey said as she walked back over to the fridge getting a bottle of water.

"Why did you do that?" Adrianne asked.

Audrey shrugged taking a long drink of the water. "I wanted to get some answers from him, and that's what I did. Well kind of, I got 'Brian' type answers." She told her sister blowing her bangs from her face.

"What are 'Brian' type answers?"

"Oh you know, answers that never get you anywhere, and only make you think more." She told her honestly. Adrianne nodded and looked at her sister worried like, she knew that her sister still had feelings for Brian. She also knew that with her sister was trying to make amends for the wrongs that were made, even though she had no control over them.

"I guess that's a good thing." Adrianne said.

Audrey looked at her sister. "You think so?"

"Honestly," Adrianne sighed. "I still don't like Brian, and until I see him put forth the effort to make amends I won't think that it's okay." She told her. "But, I can see where you are coming from...kind of." she told her sister as she stood up rubbing her tummy.

"It never hurts to try and make things right does it sis?" Audrey asked.

Adrianne looked at her sister and smiled a soft smile. "No Audrey, it never hurts to try."
♠ ♠ ♠
Well here you guys go!
It's another update for you to read!
Hope you enjoy!

OH!
Keep your eyes out for a new Matt story! Okay?