Dream Breaker

Chapter Three

Brian then dropped Audry off at their place, he walked up stairs with her his hand in hers. He kissed her softly at the front door; touching her stomach once more he smiled and looked into her eyes.

“I’ll be home as soon as I can alright?” Brian told her. Audry nodded and kissed him softly on the lips; she watched him walked down the stair.

“I love you!” she smiled.

“Love you too babe,” he told her as he took out his car keys and waved at her. He waited until she closed the front door and Brian smiled to himself; he had someone else to see right now. He got in his black BMW and pulled out making his way to his ‘meeting’. The ride was short and filled with anticipation, Brian really wasn’t going to go meet Matt and the others they all knew that it was Brian and Audry’s anniversary and anything that was having to do with the band could wait till the next day.

Brian then pulled up to a small apartment complex, only about six or seven blocks away from his house. He slowly got out of the car and smiled seeing a young girl with a strawberry blonde hair and light green eyes. He made his way over to her and took his black Fedora off and smiled feeling the young girl wrap her arms around his neck and kiss him softly.

“Hey babe, what took you so long?” the girl asked.

Brian pulled her close to him and smiled into her eyes. “Shauna, you know I can’t just jump right up and see you all the time. I still have Audry...”

Shauna pouted up at him cutely. “But you promised that you would end it soon,”

“I know I promised, but things have gotten you know a little complicated.” He told her with a soft voice. Shauna took a hold of his hand and lead him into her apartment, she pushed him on the couch and kissed his neck softly.

“Do you want something to drink Bri?” She asked him softly.

“Jack...” he sighed. She nodded and walked into her kitchen and grabbed the bottle, knowing that Brian won’t really use a glass at all. She walked over to him and handed Brian the bottle and took a seat next to him, she watched him take a long swig of the brown liquid.

“So how did things get complicated?” Shauna asked. with curiosity in her voice. Brian took one more drink and sighed setting the bottle on the coffee table he looked at her, how was he going to explain this?

“Well if you really want to know love, Audry just told me that she is pregnant and mind you this is our one year anniversary,” he told her as he looked around seeing a pretty recent picture of Shauna and himself. She looked at him and her eyebrow rose, she knew that Brian and Audry were still together but he promised her that nothing like this would happen. He looked at her and saw her arms crossed over her chest and a serious look on her face.

“Babe it’s not like I planned on getting her pregnant,”

She huffed. “You promised Bri,”

He sighed and rubbed his face. “I know that I promised but it just happened all at once,”

Shauna sighed and snuggled close to him lacing her fingers with his, she laid her head on his shoulder and looked at the picture. He sighed and closed his eyes; he wasn’t ready for a kid and besides he was really just sticking around for Audry because he knew she has had the biggest crush on him since she was in high school.

“She is trying to put a hold on your carrier with the baby,” Shauna told him softly.

“I’m not letting her babe,”

Shauna looked at him and kissed his cheek softly, Audry won’t ruin her and Brian’s chance to be happy. Not if she had anything to do with it, and she’s not afraid of Audry’s older sister. Brian kissed her softly stroking her silky smooth hair.

“I will end it for you I promise,” he whispered to her softly. She smiled and captured his lips in a passionate kiss; nipping his lower lip every once and a while.

“God I love you Brian,” she smiled at his as she touched his cheek. He smiled and kissed her once more slightly tugging on her lower lip, she smiled and pressed her head against his.

“Love you too Shauna,” he smiled softly and pulled her on his lap.