Dream Breaker

Chapter Four

Early the next morning, around the time of 3 A.M. Brian and Shauna finally decided that it was time for them to say good bye; Shauna pouted wrapping her arms around his neck, she kissed him softly she didn’t want to let him go this time. It was almost like she was afraid to let him go. Brian smiled a soft smile, kissing her softly in return he looked into her eyes and gently stroked her cheek, he knew what was going through her head. Once Audry was out of the picture it was just going to be the two of them.

“I’ll be back babe, I promise...” He told her with a soft gentle voice.

She nodded. “And Audry won’t be in the picture right? It will just be you and me? Exactly how you told me it was going to be?”

“That’s right babe, she will be history..then it will just be you and me.” Brian told Shauna with one last kiss till they saw each other again. She smiled and nodded letting him go and return to his soon to be ex girlfriends house. Brian grabbed his keys and headed to his car flashing her one of his charming smile, she wrapped her arms around her waist and watched as he drove off down the dark road. When he was out of sight she made her way back inside leaning against the door she smiled to her self.

“I win,” she thought to herself with a proud/ devilish smile. She knew that she won, and there was nothing that Audry could do to stop what was about to happen.

Brian drove in silence, the radio wasn’t on like it normally would be he just drove thinking on what in the world he was going to do or say. He didn’t know what to do but maybe if he slept on it the idea would come to him. Turning into his drive way he turned off his car looking at his home the lights were off so he knew that Audry was asleep and that would give him an ample chance to go take a shower with out disturbing her. He walked up the front door and took a deep breath; he placed his hand on the knob but couldn’t bring himself to turn the handle.

He looked at his hand and then sighed, knowing that he had to go in sooner or later he decided that it was better just to get it done and over with. With a turn of the door knob, Brian entered his home, turning on the small table lamp. As he entered he saw that Audry was fast asleep on the couch. He groaned and swore under his breath, now he really had to be quiet while he made his way to the bathroom ,it didn’t really bother him though he thought she was cute sleeping on the couch holding on to the remote. After staring are her for a few more seconds Brian made his way to the bathroom; stripping his shirt off he looked at his lower pectoral which had a small bite mark from Shauna.

“That damn girl is going to get me caught one of these days,” Brian said with a sigh. After he was done looking at the various love bites on his body he jumped in the shower; the hot water running down his tan skin running his fingers through his dark hair he placed his left hand against the shower wall. He was starting to get guilt pains in his stomach, Audry didn’t do anything to harm him but yet he was going to turn around and dump her on her ass like she was yesterdays trash?

A half an hour passed and he decided that it was time to get out; grabbing the towel he wrapped it around his lower half. He grabbed the pair of black boxers and sleep pants pulled them on; he made his way down the stairs silently to look upon Audry once more. A smile appeared on his face as he walked over to the couch he gently touched her cheek.

“Baby, wake up” he spoke softly.

Audry stirred slightly, her eyes opening to look upon Brian. “Your home late,” she spoke softly. Brian nodded and kissed her forehead and took her in his arms bridal style, Audry smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck she placed a soft kiss on his cheek and laid her head against his broad shoulder.

“Sorry sweet heart, Shads kept us late we’re pretty close to getting the album done. So you know how he gets when this type of things,” Brian told her softly. Audry didn’t say anything and that didn’t bother Brian at all he knew that meant she was asleep on his shoulder. He kissed the top of her head softly knowing that this was going to be the last time he ever feels her against his body. Brian soon made it up stairs laying her gently on the bed he kissed her cheek softly, she snuggled close to him and Brian smiled a soft smile.

“Good night Audry,”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey sorry about that late chapter, but the next chapter will be worth waiting for. Thank you for sticking with me!