The True Horror Began On Friday 13th

Ten

Gerard sat down at my thighs, using his knees to hold himself up over me and Mikey. I stared at him, my mouth open subconsciously as Gerard started making ‘tick tock’ noises under his breath. Mikey wriggled beneath me, his leg coming up and pushing against the mattress to he could haul himself up.

“You’re going to kill me?” I asked Gerard, trying to also wriggle up away from him.

“Mikey was much quicker than you,” Gerard sighed, running his finger tips up and down my arm, stopping when Mikey suddenly cut in.

“You’re pregnant!” Mikey exploded from behind me. Gerard stopped dragging his fingers up my arm and shot his glance up angrily. I felt nauseas, the feeling on undeniable sickness rising in my throat, “Gerard enough of your fucking games. This has gotten well out of hand!”

“Why couldn’t you just shut up and play by the goddamn rules!” Gerard bellowed angrily. My breathing started to come quicker as in shorter, harsher breaths, my eyes darting to my stomach and back up Gerard’s face. He was still staring daggers passed me, his cold fingers tips moving down to my hands, “…Or maybe it’s yours Mikey?” Gerard seethed, bringing his hand up and jamming his hair behind his ears.

“I haven’t fucked her Gerard! Get it out of your head that I have because I haven’t!” Mikey bellowed, making me cringe again. My nose scrunched and heated tears began to pump at the back of my eyes, suddenly filling them like a stinging pool.

“You did too!” Gerard screamed back, “I saw!”

“No you goddamn didn’t, you saw what you thought you wanted to see!” Mikey yelled back. I ignored them both, and stared at my stomach. They were both yelling at each other arguing about things that honestly didn’t matter.

“I’m not pregnant,” I muttered, “I’d know…” I trailed off, hot water rolling singing the corners of my eyes. I looked up to see Gerard was in floods of tears for some un known and probably stupid reason, Mikey hand given up, his head lolling back against the headboard, “I don’t want a baby,” I cried.

“Yes you do!” Gerard announced childishly, his rugged pin striped jacket creasing as he leant over and snuggled into my neck, “You want my baby,” he murmured, ignoring the small scoff from his younger brother. I trembled beneath him, not believing for a second that he was telling the truth.

“Gerard, it’s her goddamn decision!”

“I’m not even pregnant!” I intervened quickly, trying to pull myself up against Mikey’s stomach, “You don’t know I am, you haven’t taken a test. You’re just guessing, making up stupid riddles and hoping there true. I am not pregnant, I would know!” I said, Gerard lifted his head and grinned triumphantly, un-tucking his shirt from his trousers.

“I have proof. I have a pregnancy test and it had two pink lines which means it positive!” Gerard exclaimed, “You can do another one now –in a minute. I’ll prove it!”

“How did you even get pee for the last pregnancy test?” I muttered, twisting my head away from Gerard’s probing, green eyes.

“Easy, you go to the toilet, I rang you, you get up to get the phone and hey-presto,” Gerard replied, scowling as Mikey held my right hand through one of the belts, trying to comfort me in some weird manner, “Don’t touch my girlfriend,” Gerard muttered, his brow furrowing. I stared blankly at the wall, still not buying whatever crap Gerard was trying to pull.

“It’s not true,” I said, “It can’t be. I’ve used protection every time with you, I haven’t had any signs. I’m not pregnant-“

“No, no,” Gerard shook his head, greasy locks of hair dangling in front of his eyes, “The day I ‘died’. I uh… ‘made a baby’ at least five times, I didn’t used anything that time. The pregnancy test you were pregnant and you haven’t had what every lady should have every month,” he concluded, counting the reasons off on his fingers.

My face turned as a pale as a cloud-less day. I felt Mikey let out a shaky breath behind me and his hands enclosed around mine again. Gerard simply smiled happily, like he’d received a present. He looked goddamn proud of himself.

“Un-tie me, now,” I ordered menacingly, Gerard’s face fell a little and he shook his head, “You un-tie me right fucking now. Have you ever heard that stress is bad for pregnant women?” I spat. Gerard looked like a lost puppy, “I need the toilet, you have to let me go now,” I said, trying to stare him out as my jaw began to shake.

“Fine,” Gerard grumbled, leaning over and un doing one of them, before going to the left one and doing the same, “No!” Gerard exclaimed when I tried to scrabble up, “You and Mikey are not ruling this, I am. And I trust neither of you do we have to bring this back out,” he murmured, retracting his knife once again.

“Get off me,” I muttered, standing up, “You have no place to say where trust lies,” I told him angrily as I left to use the toilet. Gerard still followed me in, telling Mikey to turn around whilst he ripped open the cardboard packet which held the pregnancy stick.

I held my skirt over my thighs for dignity because Gerard refused to turn around in case I ‘did it wrong’. How I could do it wrong still remains a mystery.

“Could you at least look away?” I muttered as Gerard grabbed the stick off me. Mikey shifted his weight onto his other foot, murmuring something under his breath.

“I’ve seen you naked tons before. Who cares?” Gerard said, shaking the stick impatiently. I sorted myself up and stood up, flushing the toilet whilst trying to look over Gerard’s shoulder, “Hurry the fuck up,” Gerard muttered as Mikey turned back around and snatched the stick of both us.

I slumped down on the closed toilet seat and held my head in my hands, muttering silent swear words under my breath. I stared at the light laminate of Mikey’s bathroom. Gerard was standing with one foot turned out, his hip jutting out girlishly. Mikey had both his legs apart, his feet turn inwards worriedly and both his knees jiggling.

“Ren,” Mikey asked, his face suddenly appearing in front of mine, “H-he wasn’t lying,” he whispered. I let out a small cry, I knew it was true before. But now I had to think about it and realise it. Know it was true, “We’ll get through this, we will,” he promised, tucking his arms round my neck and hugging me lightly, both of us ignoring Gerard’s cheerful jitters in the background.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I didn't update again last night, but I'll update again tonight.
Comment please, they are all amazing.