The True Horror Began On Friday 13th

Thirty Six

Third POV
Gerard stared at the black hospital wall. He didn’t see how it was fair that Mikey got to threaten him and take off with his baby and his girlfriend. Gerard thought for a second, his toes twitching in the darkness. The thought of staying in the room he had been put in turned his stomach, he hadn’t even meant to hit his head, Gerard felt he shouldn’t even be in hospital.

Quite frankly it was driving him insane.

Gerard fingered the bruise running across his eyebrow before sliding out of bed, shivering as the cold air hit him. He padded across the room, finding the bag that his mum had packed for him. He found his black corduroys along with boxers and shoved them on, ripping his hospital gown off as soon as he was decent enough.

Gerard knew he probably shouldn’t be going to work, Gerard wasn’t stupid. But he wasn’t about to spend the whole night in a hospital.

In fact, he probably wouldn’t be going to work but he on the verge of loosing the house. That meant loosing Ren, that meant loosing his baby and that meant loosing his family. And he wasn’t about to let that happen.

Gerard slung his rucksack over his shoulder, creeping down the corridor slowly, ducking under the door in which the night nurse sat. He cringed, having a whole pipe shoved up his behind was definitely more uncomfortable than what he was used to. Once in the front office Gerard managed to get to the front doors easily, people made out hospitals were so hard to escape, when in actually fact, Gerard had managed it twice now. The first time being when he was ten and had to have his appendix removed.

It was surprisingly cold and windy, the air falling around like ice cold whips. Gerard shivered, heading in the general direction of the lightly aluminous phone booth. He threw open the door, interrupting a busy couple.

“Move,” he ordered, staring at the bewildered duo, “Okay fine, carry on, I don’t care,” he shrugged, stepping in and dialling the number of Switches, blocking the door so even if the couple wanted to leave, they couldn't, “Hi it’s Gee,” Gerard said roughly, “I’m coming in, send me a cab, I’m at the hospital” he said, smiling at the pair of teenagers, “Uh…hurry the fuck up I’ve just had a tube two centimetres thick shoved up my ass and I need a drink,” he muttered, slamming the phone back down.

Gerard left promptly, smiling conceitedly at the thought of Charlie. He was not going to fuck this up, Charlie was gonna be one of those kids who had a good home. But a good home meant money.

Once Gerard was in Switches he sauntered straight towards the back room, towards Roberts room. he knocked a couple times, waiting for the go ahead.

“What?”

“It’s Gee,” Gerard said over the music, “I’ve just come by -I wanna know what jobs you got open,” Gerard said, stepping into the room.

It was small, dark and smelt of sex and cigarettes. But then again the whole club smelt like that.

“Ah! Where the fuck you been?” Rob asked, his moustache twitching as he said it, “You look like shit Way,” he stated, “Do you think guys are gonna want to stick their cock anywhere in you looking like that? Where the fuck have you come from?”

“Hospital… jeez, my girls just had a baby,” Gerard muttered, “I need something good Rob. I’m gonna loose the house if I don’t get more money-“

“Oh boo-fucking-hoo!” Rob said gruffly, taking one of his gold rings off and spitting on it before wiping it on his jacket, “You know you don’t have the looks to go up on poles,” he sighed. That made Gerard feel like shit, “And you’re kinda fat so I don’t want you doing anything else-“

“I’ll shape up, seriously, I need money prompto,” Gerard said, drawing his bottom lip into his mouth.

“Alright, alright. I got it. Once you got rid of that ten ounces of shit you got on your stomach tell me. Other than that I got another offer for you. This guy called Marvin McCowsky, dead rich, he wants a tape. A good fucking tape. Like sex, rape, blowjobs, hand jobs, gay sex, straight sex –whatever, he wants it. Now, if you can make me a perfectly good fucking video tape, I’ll give you a good fucking load of money,” he wheezed, breathing in heavily on his cigar.

Gerard stared with his mouth open, how the hell was he supposed to do that?

“Couldn’t you just set video cameras up in one of the back rooms-“

“Hey Gerard? Do I looked like the kinda guy who wants to go to prison?” Rob snorted, smoke coming out of his nostrils.

“I guess not,” Gerard muttered, “C-could I use myself? For the videos?” Gerard stuttered, his Adams apple bobbing up and down as he swallowed.

“Well of course. But pretty yourself up a bit boy, You look like someone’s just slapped you with their co-“

“Yeah, I get it, I look like shit. When do you want this video by?” Gerard asked, rubbing his cheeks anxiously, “Does this Marvin guy mind if it’s a ‘home video’?” he asked, accepting the cigar off Rob who sat back in his char, scrutinizing Gerard with his eyes, “’Cus… I uh, I was thinking. I could maybe hide a camera in my brother’s wardrobe. He… uh, he obviously jerks off right? And maybe I could get this girl I used to teach to screw around with him…” Gerard trailed off, watching a smirk grow on Rob’s face, “You like that idea?” Gerard asked, his lips twitching at the sides because he had finally said something right.

“You dirty, dirty boy,” Rob cackled, his stomach heaving under his satin purple shirt, “I think you have more potential than you let out boy. How’d you know this girl will put out? She a skank?-“

“No! She’s lovely and beautiful. But… I know my brother fancies her. I could just ask her maybe? I’m sure all she would have to do his snap her fingers and Mikey would be fine with it –he hates me anyway-“

“Okay -save the family crap. So you can use your brother for… two of ‘um?-“

“I’ve actually got a video already. I kinda made it before. The girl I was talking about before she… uh… she-“ Gerard stopped and made a movement his hand and mouth, “I filmed it though, but it cannot get out to anyone apart from this Marvin guy, I was still teaching her at the time and I really, really love her –no one else can find it,” Gerard begged.

“Alright, alright, you pansy ass. This does sound promising though. So three videos can be definite. One of your clients –maybe Josh- will agree to filming what you do back there. Oh, I am very excited,” Rob grinned as Gerard shifted uncomfortably in his seat, feeling like he could vomit about the ultimate betrayal.

He tried to weigh out the good points though. If he told Ren that he needed her help, she would help him. And, no, Gerard was not sitting there knowing that Ren would do anything for him, he was sitting thinking about how lovely she was. If he asked her and she said yes, he would buy her anything in the world, he’s start taking his meds again, he’d do anything for her.

Gerard was so in depth about thinking he didn’t move until Rob was standing in front of him, his trousers down by his ankles and a filthy smirk set on his face.

“The thought of your videos has got me all heated up,” he grinned.
♠ ♠ ♠
Mannn, okay, leaving out the bullshit, could you please comment? Just two seconds, I know it's hell buggering and some times its kinda annoying but with all respect for authors and readers and the whole communication thing, it would just be extremely helpful.

And in no particular order thanks so friggin' much to-
GeeandBobrockmysocks
AvengingAngel
OMGmonsters?!--x
AimiAiko
Adie Vixon
Oh.shesViscious
Lilly666
and NineLies
for commenting over the last few chapters, because it really does help, it's just way too hard to express emotion over computers.