Status: Done, not at all satisfied. I had more planned for these two, but after 2-3 years it's just not coming together anymore. Crappy ending, I'm sorry.

Misconnected

Chapter one

Chapter one

*Twirl, jump, slide..* The steps went by in your head. You were alone in the dance school you teach classes in. World Championships were coming up and it scared the shit out of you. You were nowhere near ready in your opinion. Just when you slid on your knees towards the mirror, your phone rang. Frustrated, you stood up and searched your bag for the annoyingly beeping device. Finally, there it was, at the bottom of your bag. You sighed and flipped it open. "Speak or prepare to face the dial tone.. " You said panting lightly. "Oh.. euh.. hi. " A man’s voice said. You raised an eyebrow. "Hi? Who’s this? " "I’m sorry, I think I’ve got the wrong number.. this is Ryan.. Dunn.. " Your eyes went wide. "Indy!? " It was silent for a while. "Nahuh.. Siri!? " He said just as amazed as you. You laughed. "Yeah! I didn’t know you kept my number! " You said surprised. He chuckled awkwardly. "Hah.. the funny thing is.. I didn’t.. " He said laughing it off. "Wow.. that’s flattering.. " I said rolling my eyes. He laughed. "You haven’t changed a bit have you? Barely a minute and the sarcasm already makes it’s first appearance? " I smirked. "Ah, what can I say? Good things never change! " He chuckled. "Yeah.. If you say so.. Hey where do you live? We should meet up or something! " "Columbus, Ohio.. " I said with a weak smile. I was pretty sure he didn’t live anywhere near me.. "Ah, West-Chester Pennsylvania.. " He said glum. I sighed. "You know what? Fuck it.. I’ll drive over. It’s been way to long and I deserve a break anyways! " I said waving my fist in the air. He gasped. "My Siri? Swearing? But.. you would ? Really? Cause I can’t really leave right now.. Break from what? " He said in one big breath. I laughed. "I’ll tell you when I get there Indy.. I’ll leave tomorrow morning okay? " He cheered. "Yeah! Shall we meet up at the coffee house? You should be able to find that easily.. " I nodded. "Yeah.. that’s cool. I’m going to look for a hotel or something, I’ve written down your number. I’ll call when I get in town. " "Yeah, that’s alright. Ahh! I can’t believe I’m going to see my Siri again! Have you grown? " He asked all happy. I laughed. "No Indy.. I’m still as little as I was twenty hears ago.. I’ll see you tomorrow okay? " He laughed. Yeah.. can’t wait, later cereal! " I rolled my eyes. "Later Indy.. "

I got an hotel pretty fast. I decided to book for a week. I left my training for what it was and went home to pack. I would be leaving early in the morning.

~Dunn’s POV~
"Siri? " Bam said stepping from the shadows. I rolled my eyes. "Nothing Bam.. leave it. " He looked at me weird. "Whatever.. VILLE! COME HERE! " He barked. I sighed. *Jesus, he was nosy lately..*

~Your POV~
The ride was long and boring. I got in West Chester at about 4 in the afternoon. I parked my car and stepped out. I put my keys in my bag so I didn’t really pay attention to my surroundings. I ran into a guy pretty hard. I looked up ashamed, way up.. the guy was incredibly tall.. and cute.. "Ah damn.. sorry. " I mumbled when I saw that his beer spilled all over his shirt. Who walks the streets drinking beer anyway? He smiled. "It’s fine sweetheart.. no harm done.. " I rummaged through my bag to find my wallet. I fished out a few ten dollar bills. "Still, I should have looked better, here.. new one’s on me.. " I said walking away quickly. I felt his eyes on my back until I entered the hotel. I checked in and fell on the bed. I called Ryan. "Yeah? " He answered. "Well Indy, I made it.. almost in two pieces though.. Some ass swerved into my lane.. " He laughed. "Yeah there are some assholes out there, you at the coffee house? " I shook my head. "Nah, my hotel.. I’m going to take a quick shower and I’ll meet you there okay? " I said standing up. "Yeah that’s fine.. see you in a few. " He hung up.

I walked in and saw Ryan immediately. I had watched that show he was in a couple of times. I decided to be cool and make an entrance. He hadn’t noticed me yet so I opened my arms wide and yelled. "INDY!!! " His head shot up and he grinned. He walked over and hugged me tight. "Damn you’ve grown cereal.. " He whispered. I grinned. "Not looking so bad yourself Indy! I can’t believe it’s already 20 years! " He nodded. "I know.. Come on, let’s sit down.. " He said motioning for the table he was just sitting at. We sat down and ordered some coffee. "Jesus Siri, you look so good! The little girl has really grown up huh? " He said with a smile. I nodded. "Yeah.. I guess she has.. " He winked at me. "So tell me everything.. how’s life been treating you? "

~Bam’s POV~
I was coming back from Glombs, when I saw Dunns haggard truck at the coffee house. I turned into the parking lot, seeing what he was up to. Usually, around this time, he was drinking beer, not coffee. I didn’t even leave my car when I saw him hug some chick in the middle of the shop. From what I saw, she looked freaking good.. I decided to let him screw up this one for himself. I drove away again when it dawned on me, that probably was that Siri chick!

~Your POV~
Ryan now knew about my dancing and my graphic design hobby. He was impressed that I had made it to such level and insisted that he would see me dance sometime. He had told me about his life in return. He really did good for himself.. making money acting a fool. After our coffee, he said he had to leave before Bam would come hunt him down and drag him back to the house. We agreed to meet up again tomorrow, go see a movie or something. He’d pick me up at the hotel. I hugged him and left. I had walked to the coffeehouse, since I had enough of the car after the longass drive over here. I started on my journey back to the house, after waving Ryan off. I dug my hands in my pockets and fixed my gaze on the ground. It was getting cold. My mind wandered towards Ryan. He had changed so much since I last saw him.. Yeah okay, that was 20 years ago.. but still. Some things I just didn’t recognize. He insisted that I called him Dunn. It was weird.. I think I would just stick to Indy.. He hated that.. *grin*. I slowly but surely slipped deeper in my own thoughts. That was until I walked into something, or rather.. someone.. I looked up and met with a gaze as equally dazed as mine. I recognized the green eyed man from before. We both chuckled softly as we kept our gaze fixed on each other. A pleasant shiver went trough my spine, not a visible one.. if you didn’t know. He smiled and we both slowly walked on, our gaze still unbroken, so in fact.. we walked backwards.. if that makes sense. I was the first to look away, that was because I felt a blush crawl towards my cheeks. I smiled a true smile at him, lowered my gaze again and turned around, continuing my way.. face forward. The Goosebumps, left by the shiver, remaining on my arms. The blush slowly faded. I walked on again and rushed into the hotel, searching for warmth. I quickly got ready for bed and snuggled under the covers, enjoying the fluffy and almost suffocating warmth. I slipped into oblivion..

I woke up the next morning to Ryan jumping on my bed. "Good morning Mrs. Dunn! " He said happily. I raised a confused and sleepy eyebrow at him. (Yes, I think eyebrows can be sleepy too.. so there. XP) "Yeah, that’s what it took to get a key to your room! So from now on, you’re my wife.. " He said grinning. I rolled my eyes and pushed him off the bed, he landed on the ground with a loud thud. "You wish.. " I mumbled. He wailed from his position on the floor. "Siiriiii! Come on! You’re lazy! We were supposed to spend the day together! " I sighed and slowly opened one eye again. "Still enough day left.. " I mumbled. "Nahuhh! Hell there is! It’s 13:00 already! Get your lazy little butt out of that bed before I dump some serious smelly shit in with you! " He said poking me. I shot up, rubbing my eyes lazily. "Yeah yeah.. grumpy much? " I said yawning. "Quick shower.. be back in five.. " I mumbled stepping out of the bed. He smirked triumphantly and laid back on the bed, flipping the TV on.
♠ ♠ ♠
Part one people :)
Comments more than welcome
-XOXO