Status: Done, not at all satisfied. I had more planned for these two, but after 2-3 years it's just not coming together anymore. Crappy ending, I'm sorry.

Misconnected

Chapter twelve

Part twelve:

When we arrived at the studio I quickly paid the cabby and got my bag out. No sooner than that, he drove away. I grumbled. "Damn, these cabbies are jerks.. " I slung the bag over my shoulder and walked inside. Ryan sat in the lobby reading a decaying magazine. It was truly that old. He jumped up and ran over to me. "Ah, am I glad you’re back.. " I smiled and looked at him questioningly. "Why? Was it that bad? " He shook his head. "Nah, Ville just has it bad for you.. that’s whats up. He really has been a lot happier since the last call you two had.. What was that about anyway? " He asked eyeing me. I smiled. "Just take me to them okay? " He looked at me for a minute longer before caving in. No matter the age, I would always beat him at a staring contest. We walked through two big red doors and came into a smaller room. Bam was sitting in a big chair, twirling around.. looking extremely bored. "Wow, mister producer huh? I need to get me one of those jobs.. " I said laughing from the doorway. He lost his cool and wobbled with the chair. I laughed even harder, as did Ryan. "Finally! Thank god you and I think alike! " He cried out. I raised an eyebrow. "I was just thinking how you should be here. That way.. " He grabbed a microphone off the desk and yelled into it. "MISTER VALO WOULD CONCENTRATE! " I looked through the glass and saw Villes head shot up, he looked annoyed. I bet this wasn’t the first time Bam was nagging. But a smile appeared as soon as we locked eyes. Okay, he tried to play it cool.. but he could easier have just threw his guitar down and ran out to me, I think that would have caused less damage. I laughed and took a few steps forward, waiting for him to get to me. He came to a sudden stop in front of me and looked down with a smile. I chuckled and hugged him, my face buried in his chest. "You’re weird.. " I mumbled into it. He smiled and made me look up to him. "What was that? " He said laughing. "You’re weird.. " I said with a smile. He looked confused. "And why is that? " I shrugged. "You come running out here like you haven’t seen me in years.. then you just stop all of a sudden? " He just looked at me. Without a warning, he leant down and kissed me on my lips. I smiled and stood on my toes a little. He broke away and looked at me again. He had the most piercing gaze I’ve ever seen, it didn’t lose anything of the intensity I had felt the first moment we met. The weirdo, walking the streets with a bottle of beer. "Okay, I know that might have been a little forward and-" I kissed him again. "You should go and record, before Bam throws a fit.. " He looked over me, as if he just realised we weren’t the only ones here. All his bandmates were smiling behind the glass and Mige was wiggling his eyebrows, I giggled. "Right.. " He said softly. I could practically see it all clicking in his mind. He gave me a quick kiss before hurrying back in again. I sat down in one of the other chairs. As soon as his voice floated through the speakers, I felt at ease again. "Thank god.. " Bam muttered, adjusting some knobs on the board in front of him. "What? " I asked confused. "I knew he needed you! " He said not looking up. Probably for the best though, I was blushing hardcore.

"So how come you are back this soon? I didn’t expect you till tomorrow..? " Ville said swinging our hands back and forth. We promised the guys we would get beer and icecream for them. I didn’t want to know the reason of that combination.. I nodded. "Yeah.. I was able to get a flight that same evening, I figured, why the hell not.. " He laughed and wrapped his arm around my waist, he pulled me closer. "Look, Siri.. " He started. A big sigh escaped his lips. "God, I’ve never felt more highschool than this, but I really like you.. " I smiled and stopped him, he was stuttering and had a hard time finding words. "Ville, that kiss back there kind of explained that already.. I like you too.. " Another sigh escaped him, but this time a content one. "Good, than it’s safe to kiss you.. " He said stopping me and pressing his lips to mine. When we pulled away I still had my eyes closed. "Jup, I reckon it is.. I promise I won’t explode.. " He looked at me weird, I felt it. I opened my eyes, and indeed met a confused look. "What? You asked if it was safe.. " He rolled his eyes and laughed. He pulled me close to him again and we resumed walking. "And you tell me I’m weird..? "

We were on our way back with the icecream and the beer. "No, I’m serious.. I think it’s an interesting language! " I said trying to convince Ville. He didn’t believe I thought Finnish was interesting. I would like to learn it, but it seems really hard. "Right.. what’s so special about it? It isn’t that different from Swedish.." I thought about it and bit my lip. I felt a little ashamed of myself. "I actually didn’t think of that.. I’ve been talking english for so long.. it has become my first language. I think I would have to try really hard if I even wanted to speak Swedish again. " He looked at me as if I grew a second head. "You’re trying to tell me you’ve forgotten your native tongue? " I blushed. "Not totally.. but it just doesn’t come natural anymore.. " He smiled and kissed my temple. "Say something in Swedish then.. " I thought for a second. "JAG känna dum" (I feel stupid) He laughed. "You’re anything but that sweetheart.. " I looked up at him. "You know swedish? " He nodded. "A little, as I said, it’s not that different from Finnish. Some pronunciations are the same. " "Du er skarp." (You’re cute) I said with a grin. He laughed. "Why thank you.. " We walked on in silence. That was until I saw a poster of a circus show. "Cool! " I said jumping out of Ville’s arms. He watched me dart towards the poster. "What’s that? " He asked, trailing behind. "The circus my buddy runs! " He looked at me weird. "You forget things easily don’t you? " I laughed. "How do you think I learned that ribbon act in my routine at championships? He taught me! Ah.. I didn’t think I’d see him again any time soon.. " Ville just smiled and linked arms with mine again. We walked back to the studio, ready to face the wrath of ice cream craving adults, who where all just kids at heart.

"You guys take forever! Stop to make babies or something!? " Bam yelled once we got in. I rolled my eyes and looked at him. "Someone should really consider making you a customized muzzle you know that? I believe regular ones would not fit the size of your mouth.. " Ryan snorted and almost sprayed beer out his nose. Linde and Mige both snickered. Bam stood up and stood in front of me, he was just a little bit taller and stared down at me. I smirked. *I’d me damned if he beats me..* I stared back, the smirk not leaving my face for a second. *With his attention span, I’ll be the winner in no time..* That was, until Ville started poking my side to get me to move. I swatted his hands away while I kept my gaze connected with Bam’s. Bam just stood there and smirked, knowing he had more chance of winning, seeing as the men that filled this room, didn’t want to get on his bad side. Yeah, some men they are.. Me.. however.. Was willing to take a risk.. Ville kept poking me and Mige started making weird noises. I was not one to laugh quickly so that didn’t really bother me, what did though, was Ville’s poking. "Ville.. " I grumbled. "You’re a thirty year old man for god sakes, is that the best you got to get my attention? " I said under my breath, my gaze still strongly locked with Bam’s. The poking stopped. "No.. " He said disappointed. I could almost hear him pout. Next thing I knew he pulled me backwards and kissed me fiercely. I struggled at first but after merely two seconds, I was like jelly in his hands. My arms wrapped around his neck and he pulled me further on the couch. Yeah, this was comfortable. I just gave Bam the finger as he cheered about his victory.

"That’s unfair.. " I said a little hoarse as we pulled away. Ville laughed and gave me a little kiss. "I would have won you know.. " I said crossing my arms like a little kid. He laughed. "Bet you did.. But I don’t want Bam to get grumpy for the rest of our recording session. " I huffed. "Some man you are.. " I whispered. He looked shocked. "You have no balls.. " I said biting my tongue a little. He moved me aside, looked down his pants and shook his head. "I beg to differ my lovely.. " I rolled my eyes and laughed. "Whoever made the male species so literal should be hung.. " Several protests were hear throughout the room. I smirked. "What, I have to do something to stay alive in this room full of testosterone.. " They seemed satisfied with that remark. I laughed and sat back in Ville’s arms as we listened to what they had recorded already. It sounded really cool. I think his voice would never seem to amaze me. But I have to be honest, Linde’s guitar riffs where what got me pumping. I couldn’t resist doing airguitar each time one came on. The boys all laughed at me, but whatever. My own little world is much cooler anyway.. hah!
♠ ♠ ♠
Figured I owed you guys this much, seeing as I still have a few of these on stack.
Feedback's more than welcome! :)
-XOXO