Status: Done, not at all satisfied. I had more planned for these two, but after 2-3 years it's just not coming together anymore. Crappy ending, I'm sorry.

Misconnected

Chapter fourteen

Part fourteen:

He chuckled and brought my hand down towards the bed, where "coincidentally" his leg was placed. "Can’t.. recording remember? " I brought my gaze down. "Right.. when are you done with that anyway? " I was counting days in my head for some time now.. but I wasn’t going to tell him that.. "Probably just a week more or so.. It’s a lot shorter than last time, we just have to select songs this time.. last time we were in the studio, we still had to write them.. " I smiled. "That’s good to hear.. But you’re still not getting out of that movie you know? You have to see it.. " He nodded. "Fine by me.. What do you say about tonight? I’m pretty sure Bam and everyone want to go out drinking.. I looked at him questioningly. "and you’re staying behind? " He smiled. "I have to catch up on some education.. " I smirked. "What happened to those dinner plans? " He looked a bit surprised. I laughed, pretty sure he forgot. "That’ll be saved for another night.. This movie is more important. Well, I’ll let you get ready for the studio then.. " He nodded and stood up. I broke our stare and went to step out of bed. He quickly pressed his lips to mine before I could even swing my feet over the ledge of the bed. He walked out without a word.. I sighed, he seriously was going to kill me with the amount of butterflies he placed in my stomach. Wait, butterflies just don’t describe it.. let’s refer to them as bats from now on.. Seems a little more appropriate..

Ah, so it appears I did was able to fall asleep again.. I sat up and rubbed my eyes, which fell on a note on the nightstand. == You’re lucky Ville wouldn’t let us wake you.. lazy piece of shit.. Love Ryan ==Was on top of the note. I smiled, stupid Indy.. I read the bottom part. == Figured I’d let you sleep.. there are some movies by the TV if you want to do a little test run for tonight, or if you do want to be bored at the studio, call and I’ll give you directions.. –Ville== I smiled and stepped into the shower. I was probably just going to walk around for a bit.. I need some fresh air.

I was walking around the neighbourhood, enjoying the sharp wind that was blowing around me, when I heard a scream. "SIRI! " I turned around and found Bam frantically waving from across the street. I chuckled. They crossed the street. "What are you doing? " I asked all them. "Might as well ask you that same question love.. " Ville answered taking a drag of his cigarette. "Just walking around a bit, needed the air.. " I suppressed another yawn. Why was I this tired lately? "We were just getting something to eat.. care to join us? " I nodded and took my place under Villes arm that was held out for me. We were at a diner pretty soon. A waitress pointed us to a table, one seat short. I just sat down in Villes lap, earning over acted "Aww’s" from the guys. I just laid my head in the crook of his neck and closed my eyes for a moment.

~Ville’s POV~
"And what would you like? " The waitress asked Siri. She didn’t answer. The woman looked at us strangely. Ryan laughed softly and nudged her. "Cereal..? Drinks? " She didn’t answer. Linde’s mouth was open a little, I looked at him questioningly. "Ville.. " He started, his mouth curling up into a grin. "She’s asleep.. " My eyes widened and I carefully lifted her head. And indeed, she was sleeping soundly. I smiled at the sight and placed her head down again. "Just a coke for her.. " The waitress nodded with a smile and left to get our drinks. " Mige snickered. "Wow.. either she’s dead tired.. or you are incredibly comfortable.. And I’m finding that last one hard to believe.. " I glared at him and turned my attention towards Siri. I gently stroked her hair and felt her heartbeat quicken a little bit. I smiled. I didn’t really notice all the guys staring at me until a flash got me out of my thoughts. Bam was grinning. "That was just to good to pass up Valo.. sorry.. " He said saving the picture in his cellphone. I just rolled my eyes and decided to wake my sleeping beauty.

~Your POV~
"Earth to Siri.. " Ville’s deep voice whispered in my ear. I opened my eyes, and they immediately widened a little in shock. "Did I.. " Ryan laughed heartedly. "Yes, dork.. you fell asleep!! " I blushed furiously and buried my face in the crook of Villes neck again. Bam started yelling. "Don’t! Get her away from there! She’ll fall asleep again! We’ll be stuck here forever! " I blushed even more, if that was humanly possible and felt the vibration of Ville’s laugh in his throat. "It was cute sweetheart, don’t worry.. " I pouted a little. "I feel like a little kid again.. Stop watching me! " I told the pairs of eyes that were gawking at me with giant smirks to match them. They chuckled and returned to their menu’s. Ville just kept pressing light kisses to the side of my neck, making my skin break out in goosebumps. He smirked against the skin and kissed one last time before taking a look at the menu himself.

"So are you coming back to the studio with us? " Ville questioned once we were standing outside again. I nodded. "Yeah sure " He smiled and put his hand on the small of my back. "Okay, now you’re just hogging my friend! " Ryan yelled suddenly. He came up behind me, grabbed my arm and pulled me with him. We ran a little while ahead of the guys, while I laughed at Ville’s confused face. "Don’t make me put another jellyfish down your shirt.. You have to spend time with me too.. " Ryan said pouting. I laughed. "Sorry Indy.. you can give me a piggyback ride! " Before he could even protest I jumped on his back. He laughed and carried me back to the studio. I pressed a kiss on his cheek once we’d arrived. "Thanks Indy.. why don’t we go do something with just the two of us tomorrow? To catch up some more.. " He nodded with a smile. "Yeah.. that’d be cool.. " Trying to play it of cool. I laughed. "Ah quit the act, you know you missed me.. " I said slapping his arm. "Sure did.. " The heavily accented voice I’ve gotten quite fond of responded behind me. A cheesy smile returned to my face instantly and Ryan rolled his eyes. I took no notice and gave Ville a quick kiss before entering the building.

"Now let’s find a decent bar.. " Bam said stretching his arms over his head once we walked out again. I rolled my eyes at him. "I wonder what your liver looks like.. " I pondered out loud. Ville started laughing. "A little pathetic pile of brown mush.. I think.. " He said with a grin. Bam grinned too. "Well, yours is well to match it Valo.. I think you drink even more than I do! " He shrugged. I smirked as Ville wrapped his arm around my waist and tried to hail a cab. "Where you guys going!? " Bam yelled confused. "I need to get him educated.. " I said poking Ville in the side. A mere two seconds after that, I realised how wrong that sounded. "As long as we don’t see any evidence of that freakiness in the morning, it’s fine with me.. " Bam said laughing. The others were grinning as well, Villes bandmates were giving him the thumbs up. I blushed and burried my face in Villes chest, for the umpteenth time during my stay here. "Why is he so incredibly perverted.. " I mumbled into his hoodie. Ville chuckled. "You just go and drink yourself into a coma.. we’ll see you when you get back.. " He pulled me into the cab that stopped in front of us and quickly closed the door. "I’m an idiot.. " I muttered, still thinking about my smart remark a few seconds back. "A very cute idiot.. " Ville said grinning. I fake gasped. "What? Here is when you are supposed to tell me I’m not even close to being an idiot! I’m the most intelligent and beautiful creature in this world and you are deeply honoured and impressed by even being in my presence! " I said with mock offence. His eyes widened a little at my long sentence. "Well, I’m glad you don’t need any help with the rebuilding of your self esteem.. " He said a little astonished. I laughed. "Nope, sky high.. all good.. " He pouted. "Now I feel bad about myself.. " He said looking at me with big eyes. I fake sighed, as if it was a burden and scooted closer to him. "You have no, I repeat, absolutely no, reason to feel bad about yourself. You are an amazing guy who has an amazing way with words, you are intelligent and know how to make me feel like I own the place. You accepted me for who I am, with flaws and all, and aren’t afraid to have a real conversation. You listen to me. On top of all that, you could have chosen any girl in this world to be with you, but yet you settled for me.. You are amazing.. " A smile formed on his lips and I even caught a blush. He opened his mouth to speak, but just kissed me instead. I smiled and winked at him. "Well what do you know.. speechless.. "
♠ ♠ ♠
It's been too long.. and I apologize
-XOXO