Status: Done, not at all satisfied. I had more planned for these two, but after 2-3 years it's just not coming together anymore. Crappy ending, I'm sorry.

Misconnected

Chapter fifteen

Part fifteen:

"Don’t tell me that didn’t affect you.. " I said blinking furiously to get the tears to go away. The movie had just ended. "It was a beautiful movie.. but it clearly didn’t affect us in the same way.. " he said with a small smile. I looked up at him to ask him what he meant, when he carefully wiped my tears away. I smiled and blushed slightly. I was laying in between his legs on the couch, his arms wrapped around me, resting on top of mine. It was silent, except for the DVD menu playing over and over again. He leant a bit more backwards, causing me to lean more as well. His breath touched my neck and I shivered. "Are you cold?.. I’ll-" He went to get up when I cut him off. "No, I’m fine.. really.. it’s just.. your breath. " My voice becoming smaller as the sentence progressed, realising it may have sounded more weird, than romantic.. what I had hoped. He chuckled softly and turned my head. "Let’s see what other reactions I can cause.. " His lips quickly covered mine as my supposed reaction came out in moans. My hands lifted up to his head and tore off his beanie. "There.. better.. " I said when his lips made way to my neck. He laughed softly. I lifted his head up to meet mine again and tangled my hands in his hair. We looked at each other for a moment and I felt a blush coming onto my cheeks. His gaze was really intense.. it almost instantly made me blush every time he did that. I decided to cover it up with a kiss. He moaned a little in surprise, which only sounded as an encouragement to me. I rolled over so I was laying on top of him chest to chest. And lifted myself up a little, I sat on his stomach. Him, being such a manly man.. *cough* Didn’t agree with this position and soon switched it around. Thank god for big couches though, else we would have fallen off. His lips attacked my neck again. "What.. are you an unofficial member of the helsinki vampires..? " I said laughing softly at his fascination with my neck. I felt him give me a huge hicky and it took a lot out of me not to moan in pleasure. "There.. now you are officially mine.. " He said kissing along the collar of my shirt. "Ah.. " I said smirking evilly. "Then it would be only fair to let me return the gesture.. " I pulled his head up with force and kissed him to shut him up. I slowly worked my way down to his neck and started a hicky of my own. I felt him get.. exited.. I knew it was cruel.. but I had to stop. I wasn’t ready to go that far yet.. and I hoped he would understand. I returned to kissing him softly, and he slowed down too. I broke away from the kiss for a second, after all.. breathing is kind of a necessity. "You’re amazing.. " He breathed, looking into my eyes. I blushed, once again, and looked away. He smiled and made me look at him. "Why do you blush every time I speak to you..? " His eyes were full of sincere curiosity.. I sighed. "I’m just not used to being complimented like that.. It’s odd.. I was pretty much always the friend, never the girlfriend.. " He kissed me softly and looked at me again. "I see both of that in you.. An amazing listener.. but a gorgeous woman to top it.. " The heat kept rising to my cheeks. "And if that’s all it takes to get you to be so cute and red.. expect a lot of compliments from me.. " I pouted and squirmed out from under him. "Goodnight Ville.. " I said sticking out my tongue. I hurried to the room I was staying in and crawled into bed. Both Ville and I had been watching that movie in our pyjama’s. Five minutes later the door opened again, and a familiar silhouette entered the room. The bed sunk in on the other side and placed a soft kiss on where he figured my lips would be.. (Beginners luck.. of course.. ) "Goodnight sweetheart.. " He lingered a bit. I smiled to myself and turned around. "No making fun of me.. " I said with a pout, even though he could hardly see it. I heard him smile. "I wouldn’t dare.. " He said. I nodded in approval and wrapped my arms around him, signalling him to stay in my bed. He soon made himself comfortable and laid a little deeper in the pillows. "I’d be more comfortable if you’d let me get under the blanket.. " He said with a little laugh. I shook my head furiously. "Nope, sorry.. that means I would have to remove myself from this comfortable and warm position, and I’m not sure I’m willing to do such thing.. " Silence.. I snickered and let go of him, allowing him to get under the warm blankets. "Good, for a minute there, I thought you were serious.. " I smiled and shuffled up against him. His arm immediately wrapped around my waist and pulled me even closer. I think that is the quickest I’ve ever fallen asleep..

I woke up to a loud bang, it was still dark. I sat up a little, making Ville grunt in annoyance. "What was that? " I whispered. He didn’t answer so I shook him a little, earned me another grunt.. Boy, he’s grumpy late at night.. "Probably just the guys.. they’re lousy drunks.. He mumbled into the pillow. He pulled me back down and nestled his head in my hair. I laid there for a second, awaiting any more sounds. The door suddenly flung open, almost blinding me with the light that came from the hall. A very drunken Bam stood in the doorway. "Next room dumbass.. " I hissed. His head shot up. "Oh, but of course.. carry on.. carry on.. " He slurred in a really weird English accent. I bit my lip to keep myself from laughing. He actually closed the door and left. I sighed, made myself comfortable and fell back asleep.

That morning was something I’ve never experienced before. I woke up because the sun was shining on my face, and little kids were playing outside. The only thing missing was a family of my own and I would be living the cliché fantasy. Ville was still sound asleep, and I bet the guys weren’t going to be up either, anytime soon. I slowly but surely wiggled out of his grasp, and slipped on some woollen socks. I made my way to the living room. I smiled. Ville had simply shut off the television and left everything else as it was. All the junk food we had eaten, was still on the table. The wrappers that is.. The actual junk food, that would just be disgusting. I picked it up and threw it away, making the table actually visible this time. I decided to add to that little cliché fantasy of this morning and play the good housewife. "let’s see what he has.. "I mumbled stepping into the kitchen. It surprised me how many fresh food there actually was in the fridge. Ville didn’t exactly struck me as the grocery shopping kind of guy.. I settled on some omelettes and pancakes. Twenty minutes later, I had quite the stack, and the first being came shuffling into the kitchen. "I repeat last night’s remark.. You are amazing.. " Ville mumbled sitting at the table, rubbing his eyes. I chuckled. "Pancakes or omelette..? " I said giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Pancaaaaaaakkkes. " He said, with a big yawn. I smiled at the rocker, sitting there with bed hair, sleep in his eyes and who couldn’t stop yawning. "Enjoy.. " I said doing a little curtesy. He smiled and pulled me on his lap. "All that you’re missing right now is one of those aprons. " He said with a devilish smirk. I laughed and shook my head. "I don’t know what you’re thinking but, no! " He shut me up by putting a piece of pancake in my mouth. I smirked and stuffed two down his throat in return. He licked his lips free of the syrup. I decided to help him a little and kissed some away, turning breakfast into something way more interesting.. "Not this early in the morning please.. " Ryan grumbled coming into the kitchen. As soon as he laid eyes on the stack of food and coffee on the counter he smiled. "Siri, I love you.. " He mumbled before grabbing some pancakes. I smirked. "Ah, I know you do hun.. " I patted him on the head. Soon, the others came crawling in the kitchen. "Ah, if it isn’t our englishman.. " I said laughing at Bam. He looked at me as if I was crazy. "Ville, what did you to do her..? " He asked eyeing me suspiciously. I chuckled. "More like what did the liquor to you? You have an excellent accent you know? " He looked even more confused. I smirked. "You came into my room last night, thinking it was yours.. I told you to take the next door and you answered with: "Oh, but of course.. carry on.. carry on.. " I said faking my best English accent. Novak let out a low chuckle. "Told you you shouldn’t take that vodka.. " He said smirking at Bam. He, in return rolled his eyes. "Like you remember anything of last night.. that chick of yours.. wasn’t as feminine as you thought huh? " It was Bam’s turn to smirk. Novak choked on his omelette. "You mean.. " Bam nodded.. Novak looked at Ryan for confirmation.. Who nodded also. "Dude! SICK! She, he.. I.. EEEEEEEWW! " We all started laughing at his face. He shoved the plate of eggs away. "I’m done.. ugh.. That’ll kill a mans appetite.. " I laughed and took it away. "Nah-uh! " Raab said motioning for me to keep the plate on the table. He finished his and started on those eggs. "You’re a good cook! " He said with his mouth full. I laughed and shook my head. "Glad you guys are returning to your normal selves again.. If you’ll excuse me.. I’m going to take a shower.. " They nodded. "Thank you sweetheart.. " Ville mumbled with his mouth full, finishing the last of his pancakes. I smiled. "It’s fine.. " I walked back to the room to grab a towel and shower.
♠ ♠ ♠
I once again forgot this story.. I am ashamed.. seriously.
-XOXO
TEll me what you think? I'm not sure anymore where I want this one to go..