Status: Done, not at all satisfied. I had more planned for these two, but after 2-3 years it's just not coming together anymore. Crappy ending, I'm sorry.

Misconnected

Chapter eightteen

Part eighteen:

"So you were actually the first thing that elephant saw when he was born? " I asked her amazed. She nodded and grinned. "Jup, I’m his mommy.. he is such a cutie.. I can’t believe he remembered me.. " She trailed off. I smirked. " I can’t believe you remembered him.. don’t all elephants look the same? " She slapped my arm. "No! Don’t diss my kid! My baby is special.. " She pouted. I chuckled and took her hand in mine. "Let’s sit here.. I’ll call a cab.. " I said sitting her down on a bench. She shook her head and stood up. "No, let’s just walk.. It’s a beautiful evening.. " I looked at her and cocked my head to the side. "You aren’t wearing any shoes.. " I pointed out. She grinned. "All the more reason.. Shoes are overrated anyways.. let’s gohoo.. " She drug me along the sidewalk.. All I could do waslove her smile at her behaviour.

~Your POV~
I woke up in a coughing fit the next morning. This, of course, woke Ville up, who was laying beside me on the couch. He rubbed my back gently until I stopped coughing. "See? You shouldn’t have been walking without shoes.. Now you’re sick.. " He said, smiling slightly. I fake glared at him before muttering: "Just a regular Sherlock Holmes.. " He chuckled. "Hold on, I’ve got some coughing syrup in my bathroom.. I’ll be right back.. " He stood up and walked towards his room. I looked around. Why were we on the couch anyway? .. .. .. .. Oh right.. we must have fallen asleep after last night’s discussion.. I was trying to convince him elephants truly are different from each other.. He doesn’t believe me.. I started coughing again, and decided to see what’s taking Ville so long. I stood up and walked to his room, suppressing coughs along the way. As I entered, he just came out of his bathroom, bottle in hand. "Ah, sorry love.. couldn’t find it.. " He sat me down on the bed and held up a spoon filled with a greenish goo. I scrunched up my nose at the sight of it.. "Are you sure that stuff is supposed to make you feel better? It looks like someone already ate it.. three times.. " I choked out. He looked at me with a cocked eyebrow before smiling. "Here comes the train, open the tunnel! " I laughed at his baby tone. He took his opportunity and stuck the spoon in my mouth. I squinted my eyes shut and gulped it down. "Eeheeww! " I said sticking out my tongue once it had gone down. He smirked triumphantly and walked back into the bathroom to place back the bottle. I let myself fall down on his bed. "That sucked.. seriously.. " He laughed at me, while rummaging through the cabinet. "It wasn’t that bad.. My mom used to make me take it.. It’ll cure you of just about everything.. " I rolled my eyes. "Gullible little sucker.. " I muttered. Ville poked his head out. "What was that? " He said, grinning slightly. "Nothing.. " I said making my most angelic face. He laughed and entered the room again. "Right.. " I slid under the covers of his bed. "Your bed is comfy.. " I said , quickly changing the subject and snuggling into the pillows. He laughed and laid down beside me. "Well your welcome to stay in there.. " He said with a grin that equalled Bam’s. Mischievousness was all over his face. I rolled my eyes and suppressed a cough. "Loser.. " I said with a small smirk on my face. He chuckled. "Hold on.. I’ll get you another blanket.. " He stood up and left the room, passing Ryan who was just on his way in. I swear, he thinks a little cold will kill me or something.. I’ll suffocate under all these blankets!

"So.. are you coming back with us? " Ryan asked me. I looked at him confused. "You mean you guys are leaving already? " He nodded. "Yeah, we all have stuff to do back home.. But I’m getting the feeling you’re hanging around here.. " He finished with a smile. I sighed. "Yeah, I mean.. I think I am.. if Ville’d have me here, I’d love to spend the last of my free time with him. Seeing as he’ll be travelling a lot.. " Ryan nodded. "Happy to have you sweetheart.. " Ville said entering the room again. I looked at him. "Really? " He chuckled. "No I’m sending my girlfriend home.. Of course you’re staying here! " I smiled. "Good, I guess it’s settled then.. I’m staying here for the remaining month.. " Ryan flung his arms around my neck. "I’m going to miss you cereal! " He said pretending to cry. I made him look at me. "Are you leaving, like, right now? " I asked. He nodded, smiling weakly. "Tonight.. " My eyes widened a little. "Oh, wow.. " "Don’t worry Siri. We’ll miss you! " Bam yelled from the living room. He had been deeply intrigued by a Finnish magazine, like he could actually read it. I rolled my eyes but laughed. "Thanks Bam, that simple remark just made my day! " He grinned. "Good, it was supposed to" I smiled and closed my eyes for a second, leaning back into the pillows. It was definitely going to be a little different, not having Ryan and the guys around here. I felt a few butterflies in my stomach. What am I nervous for? Being alone with my boyfriend? My god Siri, you really lost it now.. I was really going to miss them though.. I had even grown accustomed to Bam, which I thought would never happen at first.. Then I thought of all the things that might happen. I really like Ville, that’s maybe why I’m so nervous.. The rate at which these feelings are developing.. I took a deep breath. Being alone with him, will probably take those feelings away.. and being able to kiss him without Bam’s camera flashing, would be a welcome change..

"I’m not a little kid Ville! " I whined jumping up and down. He looked at me with a raised eyebrow. "That just proved the opposite.. " Bam said with a slight snort. They were standing at the door with their bags, ready to go to the airport. Ville wouldn’t let me go with them, all because of the freakin cold! I huffed. "It’s just a cold.. " Ville smiled slightly and kissed my cheek. "And I’m not willing to let it become anything more.. " I couldn’t believe I was listening to him.. but somehow, I obliged. I hugged all of the guys, ending at Ryan. "Call me Indy, or else I’ll hunt you down.. " I said before holding him tight. He laughed. "Don’t worry.. I missed you too much to not stay in touch.. You just go to bed and get better.. " He kissed the top of my head. "I’m not sick people! " I yelled out frustrated. Novak separated from the group and pushed me towards Villes room, lowering his hands in the process. "HEY!!! " I yelled swatting is hands away. He chuckled. "Just something to remember you by.. " He quickly ran back to join the guys. "Bye Siri!" They all yelled. I smiled weakly and waved. "Bye guys.. " They closed the door behind them. I sighed. It was going to take some getting used to, but it’ll turn out fine, I know it..

~Villes POV~
"Now, don’t go off getting married without us ya hear? " Bam yelled once we were at their gate. I rolled my eyes and clenched my jaw. "Shut up Margera.. "I grumbled. The guys laughed. "It’s just good to see you this happy again Ville, be safe.. " Bam smiled, giving me a quick hug. I nodded in appreciation. "I know.. thanks.. have a safe flight guys.. " They waved and went over to the flight attendant, showing their passports. I turned to walk back to my car, back to my house with my girlfriend. I smiled and saw her face before me. Sometimes, I couldn’t believe how sappy I could be at times.

She was in my bed again. I smiled at the sight, all tangled up in the sheets, her mouth a little open. As I tried to straighten her out a little, her eyes opened slowly. "Hey you.. " She said softly. I smiled. "Hey yourself.. " She closed her eyes again and smiled weakly. I quickly took off my clothes, leaving me in boxers. I crawled in beside her and stroked her hair, going over to her neck. She shivered. I smiled and pulled her close. "Sweet dreams.. " She muttered before completely falling back to sleep again. I closed my eyes as well. "Sweet dreams love" I yawned.

~Your POV~
I woke up, with Ville’s arm around my waist. I smiled and stepped out of bed. My stomach rumbled as I slipped on his slippers. I decided to make some breakfast, also to thank him for making me stay in last night. My cold had disappeared. I knew he was going to be smug about it, sporting an I-told-you-so look.. but I could care less at the moment. I started on my by now famous pancakes, when I heard a knock at the door. I looked at the clock. It’s only eleven thirty! I wiped my hands and went to open the door. A group of people all dressed in black stood on the steps. I raised my eyebrow, but soon things clicked in my mind. But.. seeing Jyrki and Katka helped too. "Hey guys! " I said smiling. *Wow.. in touching distance of the 69 eyes!!* I stepped aside to let them in. "I smell pancakes.. " Jyrki said with a childish grin. I rolled my eyes. "Fine, I’ll double the stack.. "
♠ ♠ ♠
Dude.. I suck for not updating..
Status hasn't changed though.. I really lack spirit for this story..
Guess you could already tell .. :S
Sorry!
-XOXO