Brian Haner Jr

Brian Haner Jr.

I cant get enough of you, Brian whispered, his hands buried deep in Nicoles long hair.

She lay beneath him, her naked body all feminine curves and welcoming heat. He could feel her breasts pressing against his chest, and pressure of her legs wrapped around him, urging him deeper. He was so damn close, but he didnt want to finishnot yet. He wanted their lovemaking to last longer. As it was, theyd barely made it upstairs after the last guest had left. Their clothes lay scattered on the stairs and it was all thed been able to do to control himself enough to slip on a condom before plunging inside of her.

Oh, Brian. She breathed his name with a passionate gasp. She was as responsive this time as shed been the last.

Hed brought her to climax just by kissing her breasts. When hed touched between her legs, shed been so very ready. Slipping one of his fingers inside of her, hed felt the deep contractions of her muscles and she convulsed around him. Even now, with each thrust she climaxed, shuddering and clutching, urging him on, to maker her do that again.

The problem was watching her react like that was such a huge turn-on that he couldnt hold back. But he had to try. So he forced himself to think of something else. Work maybe or-

She grabbed his buttocks and pressed down, forcing him deeper. She contracted again, milking him. Pleasure built unbearably. He swore, knowing hed just crossed the point of no return.

I want you, he growled, then kissed her. He plunged his tongue into her mouth as he plunged his maleness deep inside her. Her movements were frantic, begging, intoxicating. She whimpered.

He moved faster and faster, lost in the moment, feeling himself collect for the ultimate release. Then it was upon im. All he could do was hang on as his body collected itself, then exploded, sending his release rocketing through him. Even as he absorbed the exquisite pleasure, he felt her tightening and releasing as he own climax rippled through her.

They clung to each other until their heartbeats returned to normal. Then he opend his eyes and gazed at her. Wow.

My thoughts exactly, She whispered. How do you do that to me? How do you make me react that way?

Just luck.

Oh, I think its more than that. Chemistry, maybe?

Or love. But he didnt say that because he wasnt sure. Did he love Nicole? Could he risk it all with her? He touched her face, then gently kissed her mouth. He couldnt imagine her not being a part of his world. Shed entered his life along with Sky and in some says the two were irrevocably linked in his mind.

Thank you, he told her.

Thank you, Brian. Its wonderful to finally get what all the fuss is about.

He rolled onto his side, drawing her with him. Ive missed you.

Me, too. Its been a long week. She smiled. I have a lot to tell you. Many things have happened in the past few days.

Good things or bad things?

She paused to consider. Mostly good. Ive learned a lot about myself and my past. I went to see-

A sharp beeping sound filled the room. Nicole sat up. Thats my pager, but where on earth are my pants?

The stairs, he said.

While she went to check her page, he looked in on his daughter. Fortunately Sky had grown accustomed to the sound of Nicoles phone. The baby barely stirred.

Two minutes later he heard Nicole in the hallway. He went out to join her and found her frantically pulling on clothes. I have to go, she said.

He frowned. I thought you werent on call tonight.

Im not. Its someone from the clinic. Corina. She looked at him. Her face had gone pale and her eyes were huge. Its too early. Theres something wrong. Dear God, shes only seventeen. Shes had enough trouble in her life already- she doesnt need this. She pulled on her shirt and headed down the stairs. Im sorry Brian. I have to be there. I dont have back-up for my clinic patients.

Its okay. I understand.

She paused at the bottom of the stairs and looked up at him. Are you sure? I didnt mean to end our evening this way.

I know. Its fine. Do you want me to drive you to the hospital?

No. I dont know how long Ill be. She paused. I have to go.

And then she was gone. He listened for the sound of the front door closing. After there, there was only silence. There parting seemed so unfinished. At first Brian wondered if he was angry with her and just didnt want to admit it. Then he realized it wasnt that at all. What bothered him was that hed wanted to say as shed been leaving.

I love you.

Hed wanted to speak the words to her, calling them out as both a talisman and a prayer- for her knowledge and her safekeeping.

Hed turned on his heel and returned to his daughters room. Even though she was sleeping, he touched her face, then her tiny hand. Hey, Sky. Its your dad. I just realized something. Ive never told you I love you. His throat tightened. Well, I do. I love you more than I can tell you. Im going to tell you every single day for the rest of your life. He smiled. or at least while youre living under my roof. Itll be hard to say it every day when youre off at college. I want you to know how important you are to me. I want you to know that Im always going to be here for you. Then he bent over and kissed her.

Finally he returned to his bedroom. Not to sleep, but to wait for Nicole to return.