Status: Not Active, for now.

Alice in Wonderland

Four.

After a few minutes of bickering Patrick finally stripped to his boxers. I made him stand on the beach like that for 20 minutes as I told everyone I saw to look at him. He kept asking what the point of this ‘exercise’ was. I caved at those puppy dog eyes and told him. It was to make him less self-conscious. He had to get used to people staring at him, as his band gets bigger, so does their fan base. Which means more teen-boppers to gawk at him. He needed to buck the hell up and grow a spine. He pouted but understood.

We, well more like me, had decided I would keep on helping him. So now I am at my house getting ready for tonight’s big event. Well, it wasn’t that big, but for Mr. Stump, I’m sure it will be. I’ve enlisted some back-up for tonight. I decided Cuddles, Nardy(my brother Bernard), and his girlfriend Sing. They know how I work and they know what going to go on tonight, they wouldn’t miss it for the world.

Just as I was finishing up my make-up thing one and thing 2, aka Nardy and Cuddles, decide to attack me. How they got into my house without me hearing them will always be a mystery. Every time I ask they say their Super Ninja Monkeys. Losers.

I let out a squeal as we all went down in a pile onto my black tile bathroom floor. The guys laughed as my dress rose up to my stomach, making me blush. I may help people not be shy, but doesn’t mean I don’t have any shame.

I growled and stood, smacking both of them on the back of the head as they still sat on the cold floor. I huffed and fixed my outfit again.

Dress and shoes:
Image

Hair:
Image

Sing came behind me smiling as I looked in the mirror fixing my hair. “You look hot.”

I snorted. “Thanks I guess, you look stunning as usual, Sing.”

Sing‘s Dress, Hair, and Shoes:
Image

She smiled and ran her hands through her hair. “I do look good, don’t I?” Nardy finally came up off the floor and wrapped his arms around his girlfriends waist and kissed her cheek, burying his face in her neck, “She is gorgeous isn’t she? I’m one lucky bastard.”

We all laughed and Cuddles put his arm around my shoulders. “So when is your boy toy going to be here?”

Before I could even protest to the nick name for Patrick the door bell rang.

YAY! I mean….damn.

The three stooges(Sing, Nardy, and Cuddles) pushed me to the floor and made a b-line to the door. I jumped up and tried to catch up to them but I was too late. Patrick, Andy, Pete, and Joe were all standing in my doorway. Cuddles, Sing, and Nardy were moving in on Patrick (to most likely interrogate him) to my most displeasure. Patrick looked like he was about to piddle, so I figured I would save him.

I walked, almost ran, in between Patrick and my friends. I put my hands on my hips glared at them. “Stop.” I demanded. And that was enough. They knew not to fuck with my clients especially a guy I, unfortunately, like.

They backed off and went to talk to the rest of Fall Out Boy, leaving me with Patrick, not that I minded or anything.

I turned around and smiled at him. He shyly smiled back but kept eye contact. Good boy, he’s paying attention and taking my lessons to heart, he should find a girl real soon. That’s a good thing, right? So why do I feel so horrible when I think about him with someone else?

“Y-you l-look very b-beautiful tonight Alice. Not t-that you d-don’t always l-look beautiful! Y-you just look extra b-beautiful tonight. But of course you’re a n-naturally good l-looking woman, so you d-don’t even have to d-dress up. N-not that you don’t l-look good in a d-dress and with make-up on its j-just…….I’m going to stop talking now.” he stuttered and rambled.

I laughed and took his hand. “Thank you Patrick, you look very handsome as well. You clean up very nicely.”

The boys’ Outfits:
{fall out boy}
Image

Image
{nardy is wearing what Brendon is wearing and Cuddles is wear what Ryan is wearing}

I heard someone clear their throat behind me. I was staring off into space wasn’t I? I dropped Pat’s hand turned to look at who cleared their throat, Cuddles.

He said, “We should get to the club.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Yo yo yo!
ily all so much!
sorry i havent updated for awhile i was procrastinating >.<
So you get 2 UPDATES FOR MY LAZYNESS!!!! WHOOO!!!!

xxxKelceexxx