I am your Angel

The Gerardway.

Mikey’s Point of View.

The sunlight, which is woke me up. It really sucks, because I just dreamed that I just made the beautiful angel. He’s so beautiful. I can even see his eyes. It’s hazel, just like my brother’s and my eyes. Oh yeah, my brother still mad at me.

I sighed and slowly got up from the bed. I sat for a while on the bed, still with my eyes half closed. I sighed and got up from the bed, walked over to the bedroom. I brushed my teeth, and change my outfit.

After I done with my self. I walked out to the door, and went straight to the kitchen. I made my self a cup of coffee and a cup for my brother. I sighed and went to my room, with the cup on my hand.

I passed Gerard’s room, I was about to walking through it, but I stopped a couple of centimeters from the door. I tried to listened, what does he doing now? I took steps backward and placed my ear on the door. And I can hear … nothing. I sighed then walked passed through his room, when, I heard the doorknob was spinning. I looked at the doorknob, then into the door. I waited patiently for Gerard to come. But, no. No Gerard.

I sighed then walked into my room. I placed the cup on the table stand, and plopped into the bed. I sighed heavily and rolled over to my stomach, trying to get a quick sleep. I closed my eyes, and was about to come into the dreamland, when my phone is buzzing. I grabbed the phone, and looked at it.

One New Message!

I opened the text, and it was from Frank. He said that everything would be alright. And the feeling that I had last night, maybe because I like him too.

Well, I don’t care if I like my own siblings. I mean, that was love supposed to mean. Love can be hold. If you love someone that is illegal to other people, what can you do? Nothing. Your heart keep loving the person.

So, if I love Gerard, then it’s okay. Maybe that’s my true feeling for him. But still, I’m confused. I don’t understand, and how can I be like my brother more then I should?

I heard the door swings open, and there stood, The Gerard Way.

He smiled at me a little, and I smiled back. He so cheery today. I wonder what happen to him? Last night, I saw him angry to me, and I heard him sobbing. It’s so confusing!

“What’s up, Mikes?”

I shook my head, and sat up on my bed. “Nothing, just received a message from Frank.” I said softly. He just nod, and made his way to my bed. He sat on it and put his arms around my shoulders.

“Do you want to hang out, Mikey? Watch movie, or something?” He said, looking me in the eyes. “Please? I’m bored.” I nod slightly, and said: “Can I bring someone too?”

He shook his head and smiled, “No. It’s brother’s time!”

I smiled widely at him and nod. Even thought I was disappointed with the fact that I can’t bring Frank, but it’s time for me and Gerard to have fun! It will be so much fun! Last time we were went to a circus, and killed the elephant. That fun, right?

“I will go showering now, you get ready okay? We will go at 10 o’clock.” He said standing up from my bed. I nod and he smiled. “Okay, get ready Mikey!”

I sighed happily. With the fact, that Gerard wasn’t mad at me anymore, and the fact that we will have brotherly moments in couple of hours. Today, would be interesting!
♠ ♠ ♠
The first chapter's title that not from the lyrics. Hahaha.