I am your Angel

Not to self.

Mikey’s Point of View.

So, basically, we were agreed that we will go to the cinema to see a movie. But he said on the way to the cinema, he didn’t find interesting movies at all. Is he stupid or what? He agreed to go to the cinema to watch a rather good movie. So, when we arrived there, we chose a horror looking movie. He paid the tickets for both of us, and then we went to buy snacks.

“What do you want, Gee?” I asked looking for my wallet.

“A diet coke with popcorn would be nice.” He said grinning at me. I smiled at him as I found my wallet and went to the counter. I bought popcorn, a diet coke, and a red bull for my self.

I walked towards Gerard and hand him his stuff. After that, we went to the cinema. Well, there are only a couple of people there. Maybe 7 to 10 people only. I shrugged it off and went to our seat.

When the movie started, we sat in silence. I cleared my throat at Gerard and looked at him; he looked at me back and smiled. “Do you enjoy it? Because I don’t.”

I chuckled slowly. “Yeah, let’s get out of here!”

We sat up, almost in the same time. I started walking towards the ‘Exit’ sign, but there’s something that defended my feet, so, I lost my balance, and I get caught with a soft lips in mine.

Gerard’s Point of view.

Oh God.

It’s not on purpose! It’s an accident! I step on Mikey’s tie’s shoe when we want to exits the cinema. God, not again.

I step backward, but something or someone held me. Tight, on my head, that keeps me on kissing him. I was surprised though, to found out that something was Mikey’s hands. Yes, Mikey’s hands tell me not to leave the Angel’s lips? Come on!

I slightly pulled away and looked at him in disbelieve. “You… kissed me?”

He blush a little but shook his head. “No I didn’t, it was an accident.” He looked at me, in the eyes. “But don’t be mad again, Gee. Because I still love you. But as brother.”

I won’t hear what Mikey said, really. But, at least he loves me as a brother. Not hated. I nod and smiled at him. He smiled back.

“So, you still want to exit or…” He asked. Gosh, he looked so nervous! “Do you still want to stay here? Maybe we could do some… you know, stuff?”

Stuff? Oh my God! An Angel just asked me to do dirty things on public? Well, maybe it’s not dirty things, right? Damn my dirty mind.

I blushed and looked at him. I sat down, and he sat down. “What stuff, Mikes?”

“You know the scene where there’re the girl and the mysterious boy in the movie? Well, I kinda … horny because of that.” He said looking down, I followed his gaze, and pop! I saw little Mikey got big. “And, it’s uncomfortable.”

“So, basically, you want me to …”

“Yeah, to do that, blow job.” He said, whispering in the last two words. Oh my God! Really, I can feel my lips stretch and make a big ‘U’, it was almost divided my face into two. Mikey, my little brother, my love, asking me to give him a blow job! I am so feeling like to scream right now.

“Really? I’m not deaf, am I?”

“No. But still you know, I can fix it my—“

“Nope, I can fix your little problem. Just promise me to keep quiet, because you know, we are in a fucking cinema.” I said took Mikey to the ground. I looked at his face; there were nervous expression on them. “Are you sure about this, Mikey?”

He just nods slowly and smiled at me. I smiled back, and started to kiss his soft beautiful lips. I ran my right hand to his soft hair and started to kiss his neck and sucked it gently. He moaned at my reactions, and the most incredible thing was, he moaned to my mouth! I smiled at his reactions.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm not really sure about this and the next chapter ... Please tell me how it is, thank you.