I am your Angel

Note to Self

I attacked his lips with all of my passion. I gently laid him on the cold cinema floor, and began to attack his neck. He moaned softly, or I though, he tried to moaned softly. My position now is on top of him, with his hands on my shoulder.

I slowly lifted his shirt with my hands and let him whimpered softly when his skin touched the floor. I kissed his lips again, when he tried to lift my shirt with his hands, but I stopped him and pulled away from him slightly.

With in just a blink, I already un-dressed, but still with my jeans on. I slowly sucked his neck. He moaned almost loudly, but I quickly shut his mouth with my lips. “Quite.” I whispered when I pulled away, and he nod.

I gave him butterfly kisses on his bare chest, and then I gave him a simple kiss on his nipples. I slowly licked his nipples with my tongue hungrily and he moaned my name. I smirked as soon as I heard my name being moaned by my lover.

I attacked his lips again, as I try to un-buckle his jeans. He noticed that I was trying, and then he helped me. Finally, we un-buckled his belt, then he quickly try to un-buckle mine. I let him do it, when I pulling off his boxer. When I finished, I licked his bare chest to where his crotch is. I smile hungrily at them and began to lick it. He moaned with pleasure loudly, but I let him, because it feels so damn good.

I began to lick his tip slowly, and he moaned un-comfortably. I pulled away and looked at him once again. “Are you sure about this?”

“I am Gerard, please, just suck it.” He whined and pushed my head to where his dick is. I smirked then quickly and hurry took him into my mouth. I began to suck it slowly. He moaned my name in pleasure, and made me to suck his dick faster.

I keep my pace for another second, but he just moaned my name so loudly, I swear the 8 people on the cinema ‘shh’ us. So I sucked him faster and faster.

“Great, Gee…” He moaned softly, more like whimpering “I’m close…”

I nod and smirked a little. I went faster this time knowing that Mikey was close. About a minute or so, he came, screamed loudly my name over and over, then he cum.

I took off little Mikey out of my mouth and swallowed what he just made. I looked at him, he was panting and so did I. I smiled at him gently, and he smiled at me back. This is the best night ever! I hope he can do the same for me …
♠ ♠ ♠
It isn't the best, I know.