Sequel: Cricket On Tour

All Time Low and Cricket

Alex Explains

Zack Merrick was not happy. Alex had made his little sister cry. And Cricket is not a crier. She’s a fucking drama queen, yeah, but she’s not one of those girls who cry over a broken nail. She’s also not above using crying as a weapon. But this was a real cry, not her wobbly chin, her eyes well with tears, and one big, fat drop rolls down her cheek that makes you feel like shit kind of cry. So, Alex was going to get it.

“ALEX! OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!” He yelled pounding on the door. Alex opened the door with an already defeated look on his face.

“Hey man.”

“Don’t ‘Hey man’ me! I’m fucking pissed at you!” Zack said pushing his way in the door. “I should beat the shit out of you, you know that?”

“Dude! Do it! I deserve it!” This proclamation made Zack not punch Alex in the face.

“What?”

“Dude, I really do like Cricket, but Jack called her first, and she was your little sister, so I didn’t do anything. Okay, I kissed her, but then I told her I couldn’t.”

“So, wait, you told her you couldn’t kiss her and that’s why she’s crying her eyes out?” Zack asked getting really confused. Cricket could respect that story right? I mean he was just being a good friend.

“Well… I actually told her I didn’t like her.” Alex said sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck. “But I really, really like her!”

“Oh. I guess that would make a girl cry, but hey, I’ll talk to Cricket and tell her the real story.” Zack said. Suddenly, he wasn’t mad at Alex anymore. It made sense now. He wasn’t even mad that Alex liked Cricket, it would be kind of cool, and Alex would finally have a girlfriend who wasn’t a skanky, heartbreaker. “Wait, you and Jack were calling dibbs on my little sister?”

And Zack was mad again.
♠ ♠ ♠
That's right two post in one day! I felt pretty bad cuz I've been horrible about updating.

Enjoy,
Hayley