Sequel: Cricket On Tour

All Time Low and Cricket

Oh Boy...

So, we won! Hell yes! Now, (this is even better than games!) it’s partay time! WHOO! Ok, so maybe I’m a little bit tipsy right now, or a lot tipsy… I can’t really remember. All I need to know is that I’m at a bitchin’ party! That’s right, I said bitchin’! Man, I’m funny, and awesome. I’ve been here an hour, maybe two, it could be more than that, but I can’t remember! I have been dancing and hanging with Adam and Lanie and anyone that would talk to me all night, and I’m having sooo much fun! That’s when I saw the boys walk in.

“Alex! Jack! Zack! Rian!” I screeched, “Hi!”

“I’ve never seen C drunk, should I do something?” Zack asked looking very distraught. Oh no, not Mr. Grumpy Sir Overprotective! I hate him! I like Mr. Funny Dr. Awesome! Boo!

“Nah, just have fun!” Alex said coming up to me, I like Alex. A lot, have I told you all that? He’s so pretty, and nice, and funny, and I could go on and on! Maybe I should tell him? I should shouldn’t I? I think I’ll give him a kiss.

“Hi Alex! Are you having fun?” I said as I planted a big one on his cheek. Oh yeah, I’m a superstar. Happy dancing on the inside.

“Um, yeah! This party’s bitchin’!”

Oh my God, I love him!

“Good! Come dance with me! I looove this song!” I said dragging him to where everyone was dancing while “In the Ayer” pounded through the speakers. And, I danced with Alex, but I totally don’t grind and tell. Oops, I already did! Then I noticed Adam looking all sulky in a corner nursing a beer, and I remembered that he was my boyfriend. Uh-oh. This could be bad; I better do some damage control. I left Alex and walked over to Adam took his drink and took a drink of it myself and smiled at him. Good, I don’t have to say anything, cuz I wouldn’t know what to say anyways right now. My brain is fuzzy, but he’s smiling, this is good, and now we’re going to the couch to…cuddle! Yay! I love to cuddle! Adam’s so cute! I like him a lot.
♠ ♠ ♠
I like this one, it was quite fun to write. This little "scene" isn't quite finished that's what part 2 is for! And that will be from the boys point of view. Oh, Gossip Girl and One Tree Hill tonight, verrry exciting!
You know you love me,
XOXO
Gossip Girl(231!)

P.S. Comments and love!