I Could Always Make You Smile

In Need Of Anger Management

I couldn’t function without Selene.

At a time when I felt as if nothing could go wrong, the worst thing imaginable occurred, proving me wrong. Kind of like the assassination of the Last Imperial Family of Russia. That night was filled with misery, due to the selfishness of guardians.

It was as if Romeo and Juliet’s story had some how crept into Draco and Selene’s love life. That sad part being that their families actually liked one another. As you’ve heard already, Selene and I are big on muggle movies.

I can’t wrap my thoughts around the idea of Lucious heating the two being together, he’s Lucious, there shouldn’t have to be any further explanation than that, but why Mrs. Torres?

Victor Krum, of course, is a spectacular suitor and would imaginably be a stupendous husband. But he isn’t the one she wants, or needs, far from it really. I had been a bit worried today though, more than usual.

The night before I had the worst nightmare, Victor and Selene had been wed. I only hope she wasn’t trying to send me some telepathic warning. I was always horrible with decoding things.

And I really didn’t want to share this information with Blaise or Draco. Especially Draco, he had been tense enough. Sighing, I paused and observed as the two conversed, Draco’s mouth moving quite rapidly.

We had been at this for a week and still nothing. Selene was going to kill us that are if we didn’t reach her in time. And me, I’m the worst. Here we’re practically sisters and I don’t have a clue where she is!

How stupid am I? I had been beating myself up too. After breaking down in Potions I confined myself to my bed. The only time I came out was to meet up with Draco and Blaise. I didn’t eat, only slept, planned, and conversed with the two boys.

Hot liquid began falling hastily as I traipsed toward them. Quickly I swiped them away, but unfortunately my sniffles remained. I took a seat beside Blaise, earning looks from both the opposite sex. “Malia, you’re late,” Draco mumbled.

“I know, I had a rough day.”

“Well we all have if you haven’t realized yet.”

“Draco, calm down,” Blaise spoke under his breath. “She apologized, now let’s get back to planning this out.”

I shook my head and Blaise snaked his arm around my shoulders, pulling me close and placing a peck on my forehead. “On second thought I think I’ll figure something out on my own, since you lovebirds insist on snogging instead of finding my girlfriend.”

I opened my mouth to protest, but reconsidered once seeing Draco’s look of utter disgust. He stormed away from us, rage radiating off of him within each stop.