We're Going Live

Seventeen

“Gerard?” I asked, wriggling again. If he slipped forward I was going to go off the edge of the cliff, apart the exception he had my arms, “Move back, I don’t like being this close to edge,” I ordered.

“You’re not close to the edge, I’ve got you anyway,” he said, pushing forwards again. I knew what he was doing, I wasn’t stupid... maybe I was.

He was getting me back, making me scared so I’d have to do what he wanted me to do. He knew that, I knew he knew that but I couldn’t tell him I knew because, in all thought, he wasn’t doing anything. I wriggled again, pushing my back as close up as I could to him so I was away from the edge. I muttered under my breath, counting under my tongue.

Ten, Eleven, Twelve, Thirteen.

“Gee, honestly come on, I hate the edge, let me go,” I murmured, my sunglasses becoming loose on my nose. Fourteen, Fifteen, Sixteen, Seventeen.

“You’re not close! Stop fussing other wise you-“ he stopped when my glasses fell off and fell to there watery depths, getting crushed and broken on the rocks as they went, “Oh god? Did you see how far that was?” he asked, leaning his chin on my shoulder, “Look, -go on,” he grinned, pushing the back of my head so I had to look down. He shuffled forward again, my lap beginning to go off the edge.

Twenty Nine, Thirty, Thirty one, Thirty two…

I struggled then, I wasn’t going to give in or fall off the edge. He couldn’t let me fall of the edge, He couldn’t but he would. Maybe he wouldn’t.

Then it happened, I was right by the edge, one more inch and I was going to be dangling like a vine from the cliff. Gerard was grinning obnoxiously behind me, his hand trailing down his stomach. My stomach tied itself in knots as I wriggled round clung to his neck, hating the fact he had every single part of power over me.

Thirty seven, Thirty seven, Thirty seven, Thirty seven.

“So…” he managed to grind out his free hand twisting around my shoulder. I wriggled again, “Down there,” he asked, darting his eyes gaze towards the see, “Or… down here,” he smirked, moving his occupied hand.

“Down there,” I muttered, a look of surprise crossing his face, “You wouldn’t drop me,” I said, my eyes darting from his to behind him. He wriggled his hand free from his board shorts, “I dare you,” I shrugged, I knew he wouldn’t –how could he? Everyone would see if some screaming individual fell from a cliff.

“Wouldn’t I? Some how I think your enjoying this a little too much Doll,” he smirked, trying to turn the tables and make me seem like weird one, “You like playing games with me?” he asked. I shook my head determinedly, a few grey crumbles of rock toppling off the edge when my foot slipped, “I think you do. But I make the rules and with my rules I always win,” he smirked.

“How is that?” I asked, pulling away from one of his groping hands.

“Because I only know my rules,” he smirked, “And my rules mean you play my game. And right now you know what I want. So why don’t you suck it up –literally-“

“-What about no?” I asked, scrabbling up so I was more prominently on the cliff, “Learn how to do it yourself because I won’t be doing it anymore,” I told him, pushing my foot down in one of the crevices and pushing back. He fell back with a thud and I scrabbled up quickly ducking under the hole in the wall and making my way blindly through the tunnel.

I was halfway way through when he grabbed around my ankles, making me trip and fall painfully onto the damp tunnel floor. I cried out as he fell on top of me, his hand enclosing around my shoulder to turn me around.

“All I wanted was one simple blow job but no-“ I cut him off with nifty slap to his face, the skin on skin contact echoing around the room. I hoped it was his cheek, but I think maybe it was more around his eyebrow, “Bitch,” he hissed. I crawled away from him on my knees, scraping my elbows up a treat. I pushed myself onto my feet, making sure my converse were on securely before escaping out on the tunnel and skidding down the ledges.

I couldn’t see him behind me but I continued to run regardless, managing to get myself to the hotel all though I didn’t have any shoes. Not that I looked strange or anything, most people were walking around half naked with no shoes. I rung the bell at the desk, asking the guy if I could have the key to room under the name ‘Way’. Once I was upstairs I crawled into bed almost straight away, only getting changed into my pyjamas before hand.

The room was boring and quiet without Gerard though, also I found I was worrying about everything. I didn’t even have a phone to call mum and talk to her. I rolled over, wondering how much it would cost to call some one from the hotel room. I picked up the cream plastic coated phone and pressed it too my ear whilst dialling in Gerard’s mom’s number. It picked up after a few rings, accompanied by patronizing mumble obviously to Charlie.

“Hello?” the voice asked, it was Mikey.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks if you have commented, my pissy A/N's definately don't apply to you guys. It means alot that you guys have commented, more when you add what you like and dislike which most you guys always do. Thanks ^^