We're Going Live

Five

Gerard fell back against the black, humid seat, his slippery skin sliding down on the leather upholstery. He hated the back rooms, the one he was in now was dark purple with cushioned walls and only a small chair in the whole room. If he stretched his arms wide enough he could touch all four walls.

“Gerard I gave you that fucking job!” Rob yelled, “I gave you that fucking job because I thought you were worthy of it!” Rob yelled, his spit landing on Gerard’s cheek making him cringe, “Where’s the videos huh?!” he yelled, shouting a bland ‘Fuck off’ at a shy knock on the door.

Gerard began to panic, his skin becoming even more sweat inclined. He hated the leering way Rob was peering at him, or his sly hands that came to touch him even though he was trying to leave an explanation.

“I-I’m getting them!” Gerard shouted back disdainfully, “I am! Give me more time! She won’t give over! I can’t-“ Gerard was cut off by a hefty slap to the cheek. The door knocked again and Rob suddenly stumbled back like a rope had been attached to his back.

“Get off my brother!” Mikey yelled, the source to why Rob had suddenly fallen back. Trembling, he looked down at his bare sibling, “What’s happening?” he asked watching worriedly as Rob pulled himself up, brushing down his bright orange satin shirt.

Rob was beyond outraged. He grabbed Mikey by the shirt and pulled him back until he slammed against the door. Then, without warning he advanced on Gerard like a bull, pulling his fist back to the point of almost elbowing Mikey in his chest. With a harsh smack, his fist connected with Gerard’s jaw, a hollow sound echoing throughout the room.

Then laboured breathing filled the silence, only Gerard's cracked breathing breaking it occasionally.

“No…” Gerard spluttered, blood and spit dribbling out of the side of his mouth, “Mikey,” he began, “Go and fuck my girlfriend in your room,” he ordered grufflly, using the back of his thumb to wipe the trickle of blood from his chin. Rob smirked triumphantly.

“Huh?” Mikey asked, staring bewildered at Rob and Gerard.

“Go and pick up my Doll from my house and show her a good time at yours until I get back!” Gerard ordered, spitting down onto the floor, “There’s a camera between your wardrobe-“

“W-what?” Mikey began to splutter, outraged about the invasion of his privacy, “You can’t just film me! That’s my room –that’s a little thing called privacy-“

“-You wanna know what I made your brother do over those videos earlier?” Rob asked, grabbing Mikey by the collar of his shirt and pushing him up against the wall, leaving a few damp kisses on his jaw before continuing, “He jerked off for me, whilst watching you,” he snarled. Mikey could have died.

Gerard sat, naked and humiliated in the leather chair.

“What the hell are you doing with cameras in my room you sick fuck?” Mikey spat, struggling away from Rob defiatenly, “You better not have put them up on any websites-“ Rob snorted and pulled Mikey by the jaw over to his brother.

“Gerard you better get these videos by tomorrow –or I swear to God your face will not be recognisable,” Rob hissed. Gerard gave Mikey the best evil look he could muster.

“Go and fucking do it,” he demanded, “Now!”

“No! Fuck you Gerard!” Mikey seethed, dodging passed Rob, “Fuck you too,” he added. Rob stared at Gerard, his eyes glinting pure madness. Gerard stood up, rather having Mikey be filmed than have his head smashed in. His right knee give away from a minor second, his body lumbering forward. He grabbed a handful of Mikey’s hair and pulled him back, making his younger brother screech out uncontrollably. He threw him back against the leather chair, instantly hitching both legs either side of Mikey’s quivering thighs.

“You think I’m kidding?” Gerard asked, “If you don’t do this I’ll just have to tell Dolly about how you whack off over that DVD,” he hissed, Mikey blinked behind his glasses, "Yeah, that's right, every single morning and night, I've seen it."

“You think she’s gonna believe you?” Mikey spat, “You’re evil-“ he began, being cut off by hot lips over his.

“Or how about I turn you round now?” Gerard threatened, “You either fuck me and let Rob film it, or you fuck the girl you undoubtedly fancy, the choice is not that difficult,” Gerard murmured, trying to be as nice as he could. He really was, he was giving Mikey a simple choice.

“You wouldn’t dare touch me! I’m your fucking brother!” Mikey hissed, yelping when Gerard’s grabbed both his wrists in one hand, drawing him around until his jaw was pressed painfully against the wall, “Gerard fuck off! Get off me!” Mikey yelled, now realising Gerard was deadly serious.

“Whoa, whoa boys slow down! Let me get my video camera!” Rob said, clapping his hands at the scene in front of him.

“No! Wait! I’ll do it! I’ll do it!” Mikey whimpered, struggling again.

“Mikey you will do it,” Gerard hissed in his ear, “You go gentle with her you got that?” He added when Rob left to go and ring Marvin to tell him his videos were on the way, “You hurt her and I’ll rip your cock off and feed it to you –got it?” Gerard asked, pressing harder on Mikey’s body.

“I got it, I got it –just don’t… don’t do that to me, please,” he asked.

“Now rules, do it sideways, along the bed, I need a good view of I’m fucked, if you don’t do this right Mikey I swear I’ll… I won’t be happy. I love her Mikey. I need this video for her and I need her to have a good time with you. A time that she deserves. And don’t make her do any degrading stuff, she told me she doesn’t like it when you force her to go down there, so be fucking nice-“

“Gerard I will be nice just let me go –please?” Mikey said, relieved when he felt Gerard realise his grip.

“Now fuck off before Rob decides you’re a good piece of ass,” Gerard ordered.

Mikey scampered out quick, letting a small gruff whimper pass his lips when he knocked into Rob’s chest. Rob grinned slyly, a silver tooth visible in the front of his mouth. He began to trail a fat finger down Mikey’s chest towards the front of his jeans.

“Rob!” Gerard suddenly said, poking his head out from the door, “Come on, I didn’t take my clothes off for nothing,” he told him cockily. Rob ground his teeth and turned around.

“You getting smart with me boy?” he asked Gerard, suddenly turning around and pushing the older Way back into the small room. Mikey dithered, his heart racing and under his arms beginning to sweat. He felt like a twelve year old hiding from the bogey man, clamping his hands over his ears when he heard Gerard cry out. Mikey didn’t even want to see what was happening.

Instead he ran out of the club towards the car, his heart race beating like seven million drums. He felt so horrible with mixed emotions swarming around his stomach. He’d wanted to be with Ren like that for so long and now he had the chance he didn’t want to.

Mikey opened the car door, a small crooked smile coming onto his face when he saw Ren lying down with her arms over her eyes like a little kid. That’s all she was, a kid. Mikey knew that. He knew that better than Gerard.

It was just so obvious. She didn’t like the entire garnish that came with sex, she treated Charlie like a little brother, she trusted Gerard with her heart… she was just a kid. It was just so undeniable and Mikey was about to do something to her which was just too adult. She liked the cuddles, the kisses, the innocent touches and making Gerard feel good, if she didn’t get anything out of situation she wouldn’t brew over it and demand Gerard finish the job –because to her, whatever Gerard had told her was true, she knew no difference.

Mikey leant forward gently, slamming the car door to let her know he was back. Whilst impulse was still in his veins he leant forward and pressed his lips smoothly to hers, surprised when she timidly, but immediately responded. It made Mikey’s heart beat just that little bit faster that she was so innocent about it, the way her nose scrunched every time he accidently nudged it was just too much of a reminder she was so young.

And Mikey felt sick when he remembered what he had to do.
♠ ♠ ♠
So twenty something subscribers? If you subscribe, you should comment.