The Best Of Both Worlds

Ch. 44 'Back to Normal?'

REGULAR POV

I went to school everyday. I made friends with Jocelyn, Aaron and Bonnie. They forgave me and I apologized over and over again even though I don't know why for. I didn't wear baggy clothes. I wore my clothes. I could smile and laugh and say things without hurting. My mom would pick me up from school every afternoon and I sit in the front telling her all about my day. After school I’d do my homework and after I'd go to the park with Miley, Mitchel and Emily. Sometimes only Miley and Mitchel. Sometimes only Mitchel. I've gotten really close to him now. He'd come over my house and help me with homework or just hangout. He'd stay around for dinner at times too. I tried to make peace with Erica. She wasn't as mean as she was when she started dating Trace. She was still her mean self though.

It was finally Friday night. Thank God. I can't stand school much longer. It was September and the weather was much cooler now. I was going to the movies with Mitchel tonight. I was wearing a black short-sleeved shirt and some blue jeans. My jacket was tied around my waist and I was helping my mom fix dinner. I wouldn't be here, but I loved to help.

The doorbell rung and Erica answered it. "She's in the kitchen," I heard her say. It was Mitchel. I smiled and then bit my lip. My mom smiled at me. "Have fun," she said kissing my cheek.

"Hi Mitchel," I said as he entered the kitchen.

"Hey," he said walking over to me. "Ready to go?" I nodded. I turned and waved to my mom as he escorted me out of the house.

"Hey look Mitchel, there's Metro Station," I said pointing to Mason, Trace, Blake and Anthony. They were laughing and talking. They were in line for popcorn. I haven't seen or talked to Trace and Mason in forever. I've talked to Blake and Anthony. They call me or I call them sometimes. I haven't been to the Mussos' or the Cyrus' house, because Mitchel and Miley either meet me at the park or come to my house.

"Want to go over?" he asked.

"No, it's okay," I said looking away from them.

The movie that Mitchel picked, because I was stupid and dumb and let him pick, was scary. Blood and bones and flesh and guns and...I grabbed Mitchel's hand and squeezed it. "Ew," I said burying my face in his shoulder. "You just wanted me to get sick, right?" I asked looking up at him. He smirked at me and I groaned.

"It wasn't that bad Lumi," he said as we walked out of the theater. I rolled my eyes. "It was horrible!" I moaned. We stopped walking and I realized that I was still holding his hand. He was looking down at that and I looked up at him. His eyes met mine now. Before I knew what I was doing our lips met.

MASON'S POV

So Blake got us kicked out of the theater. "You couldn't just sit down and watch the stupid movie," I said shaking my head.

"It was gross, they were kissing."

"I swear that's what boys and girls who love each other so much do, especially when they're married," I said.

"So is your brother in love and getting married?"

"What?"

"Mitchel and Lumi," Anthony said pointing. I followed his and Blake's gaze and saw Mitchel and Lumiere kissing. Mitchel, my brother, my stupid brother was kissing Lumiere. Why is she kissing him? Better yet why was he kissing her? He made it clear that he wasn't interested in her. I just wanted to go over and rip all of his stupid hair out of his stupid head.

TRACE'S POV

I had to get my mind off of Lumiere so I agreed to come to the stupid movies. We so some chick flick just for the heck of it. Blake was acting all childish and stood up during the movie, being all loud, throwing popcorn, basically being a nuisance and we got kicked out. "You couldn't just sit down and watch the stupid movie," Mason said shaking my head.

"It was gross, they were kissing, "Blake said making a disgusted face. I laughed. "I swear that's what boys and girls who love each other so much do, especially when they're married," Mason said.

"So is your brother in love and getting married?"

"What?" Mason asked confused. "Mitchel and Lumi," Anthony said pointing. My heart stopped when he said her name. I followed his pointing finger and saw Mitchel and Lumiere kissing. Why was she kissing him?
♠ ♠ ♠
Mitchy+Lumi?

<3brii