The Best Of Both Worlds

Ch. 45 'Together?'

REGULAR POV
I felt eyes on us. I pulled away and turned around. I saw Anthony and Blake smiling and waving. I looked back at Mitchel and blushed. "So, uh...um..." I stuttered.

"Hey you two," Blake said as he and Anthony came over to us. "in love and getting married?"

Mitchel and I looked at each other with confused looks and then we looked at Blake. "What?" He and Anthony laughed. "Nothing, nothing," he said shaking his head.

"So, where's Trace and Mason?" Mitchel asked.

"Oh, they...you saw them already, didn't you?" I nodded. "Well, they left."

"Why?" Mitchel asked.

"You're asking the wrong people," Anthony said.

"Well, we're going to Miley's for dinner," Mitchel said.

"We'll be there," Blake said. "Come on Anthony." I looked up at Mitchel and bit my lip. He smiled and grabbed my hand leading me to his car. I've never been so happy in my life.

"So are you two like...together now?" Miley asked.

"No...are we?" I asked looking at Mitchel. He shrugged and then I looked at Miley and shrugged.

"You guys are so lame," she said.

I smiled. "Thank you." We were sitting at the bar when the door opened. Blake and Anthony came in followed by Trace and Mason. "Oh my, look who's here it's Lumiere!" Blake said looking straight at me.

"Something tells me Trace and Mason didn't know you were here," Miley whispered to me. I nodded and looked Blake's way. I waved and he and Anthony waved back. Mason rolled his eyes and went into the living room. Trace looked at me and then followed Mason.

"They hate me."

"No they don't, they're just being childish," Miley said patting my back.

"Why do they hate me? I didn't even do anything to them. I should be the one hating them."

"Why?" Blake asked. "It doesn’t matter," I said lying my head on the counter.

"No, you shouldn't have brought it up, what is it?"

"Nothing!"

"I'll tickle you!" he threatened. My eyes widened. "You wouldn't."

He came towards me and I hopped off of the stool. "Miley get him away!"

"Tickle her until she can't laugh no more!" Miley said smiling evilly at me. I glared and before I knew it I was on the ground laughing my butt off.

"Blake, stop it!"

"Not until you talk!"

"It's n-nothing, stop!"

"Confess!"

"Ok, ok!" I screamed. He stopped tickling me and I glared at him. "If you must know I liked them, yes both of them. They never knew and they still don't know. Then Erica started dating Trace and that girl started dating Mason. All because of that stupid kiss! Then Erica and Danielle hated me and probably still do. Then everything started to get all confusing and Erica said that she was marrying Trace. Then I had that stupid panic attack. I trashed my room and I thought everything was going to be better if I just got over them, but it's not!

I can't pretend that I've never felt anything for them, because I have! I think I still do. That's not even the worse part. They both called me beautiful and then you know what else? I sent Trace a stupid text telling him how much I love him. So if he read that then he knows now. So my life pretty much sucks. So are you happy now? I told you!"

I could feel the tears. I got up and stormed out of the house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Blake, Blake, Blake, Blake.

<3brii