Would You Come With Me or Just Leave Me?

Seven.

The bell soon rang and I darted out of the classroom. I know Mr. Collins wanted to 'talk to me' but personally I didn't trust him. I mean seriously? This guy just puts off a vibe of 'Hey dude I'm gay and I'd like to do you...hard...in public' and plus Brendon sent me a text earlier saying he needed to see me, now.

I couldn't exactly leave in the middle of fifth period, but I didn't mind missing my free period and sixth. Quickly I ran to my locker throwing everything in there and left not caring about homework, if things went my way no homework would be getting done anyway.

Pushing past hoards of people I hopped in my car and drove almost frantically to Brendon's house. I practically ran to his doorstep and tried to compose myself before lifting my hand to knock on the door. But before I could Brendon opened the door, a look of remorse spread wide across his face.

"Hey," he smiled weakly and stepped aside, "Come in."

I did as he said and waited for him to shut the door. As he did he ran up to me wailing incomprehensible apologetic words and threw his arms around me crying into my shoulder.

"Banana something - Booger, SO SORRY!!!!" is what I heard

"Bren-"

"No let me explain... See I'm not normally like this or like how you saw me yesterday. I don't know what came over me- that's a lie I know exactly whats wrong with me, I just. Ugh Ryan I don't know how to say this but-"

What is it? Is he woman? Was he born with seven toes and two bellybuttons?!

"It was just... I have these mood swing-like things that happen every once in a while-"

"Oh my God I knew it!! You're a woman and now you're pregnant with William's baby!"

"WHAT? No! I'm bipolar you idiot!"

"Is that it?!" I felt slightly relieved. My dad acted like he was bipolar all of the time, though the results always come back negative I believe he is.

Brendon nodded, "You don't care?" he asked.

"Nah, I have no problem with it. As long as it doesn't cause you to like cut my dick off while I'm sleep or anything." I shrugged.

His look of helplessness quickly turned into happiness when he grabbed me in a tight embrace. "You don't know how relieved I am right now." he mumbled into my shoulder.

"Were you really that scared to tell me?"

"Yeah you're the first person who's not in my family or a part of the school board that knows."

Suddenly I felt special. Out of all the people in the world, he told me?

I hugged him back and we stood there like that for a long time, That is until his mother got home.
♠ ♠ ♠
So my mom's computer quit on me
Now all my music and stories are gone.
I'll try writing this how I remember it,
but I think I'll give Jon a few more lines.
And trust me next time it will be longer
Anyways, sorry for the wait - Comment please!