‹ Prequel: Forbidden

Forbidden:The New Beginning

Co-star

My mom sighed on the other line,then after a moment of daft silence,she squealed.

"I have another client! I know she's gonna be big. I can tell! Her name is Samantha Tricket. She's about Dj's age-"

"Donnie mom.Julio wants our son to be prim and proper-"

"Well your son likes to be called Dj. Julio can wait for Dj to be prim and proper."She snarled. I shifted to my left foot and looked at my watch.

"Mom can you hurry,Donn-"I choked "Dj is waiting in the car."

"Alright,well you have to come to Nevada with me for filming. Not like you have a job anyway,so you'll be my assistant again! Samantha needs someone to play with anyway,so Dj should come with you!"

"Mom,he has school." Grabbing a juice box from the counter,I took another look at the clock. I hated making Donnie late for school.

"Give him a note. I'll call in for you and explain the situation. The movie production starts next month.Wait let's see today is thee.." She trailed off,probably taking a look at her calendar.

"20th of September. So it'll be a few days. Be ready alright mija? Please do this for me."She pleaded. I hated this. My mother always had a way of luring me into her little 'projects'

"Sure. Now can I please go?"

"Yes. Tell Dj I said hi!"My mom sparkled. I chuckled,and told her I'd call her back later.

"Oh!Who else is in the cast? Maybe I can do a little research. I have nothing else to do anyway."I said. My mom hummed uncertainly. Hiding something?

"She has one co-star,but he's nothing big. You don't even have to meet him!" My eyebrow raised.

"Mom? Who?"

"Um,no one. Just some guy. I have to go alright mija? Bye!"
I shook my head and laughed.
"Alright mom. Bye."

Who is this mystery co-star?
♠ ♠ ♠
AHHH! Sorry,school is depressing me. And my computer had a nasty virus!
Thanks so much for reading!

Banners are nice,Comments are great,Friend requests are better <333