‹ Prequel: Forbidden

Forbidden:The New Beginning

Carmen!

Christian leaned in to kiss me,but I stood up from the couch and walked across the room.

"Sorry,I'm married Christian. There's no way I'm going to be unfaithful! Not only that,but my son is in the other room!You cannot be serious!"I shouted. My mom opened the door to see what the commotion was.

"Your son?Your son?! Last time I checked,I had sex with you! God only knows if that boy is my son!"Christian yelled. I choked back my emotions.

"Stop it. Stop this right now."

"Why?"Christian questioned. My mom quickly stepped in to put a stop to this.

"You both are ridiculous! You love each other!"

"Mom,stay out of this-"

"No! I'm not going to sit around,and watch you fuck up your life!"

I was in shock. My mom has never stood her ground like this before.

"Christian,she has a point,she is married. And Carmen,he has a point as well! When you both had your fling,Christian was married. You fell in love for him just as hard as he fell for you! Mija,this man loves you for who you are. He doesn't want to turn you into his trophy wife,and make you take etiquette lessons,or golf lessons! He thinks your perfect."

"You make my husband sound like crap!"

"He is Carmen! He wants to be an exact copy of what you hate! He wants to be the stereotypical wealthy snob you see in my movies! Donald Trump is his idol. Is that what you want?"Mom asked.I glanced at Christian,his eyes glistened.

"You chose to leave,and you can choose to come back."He murmured. I shook my head,tears fell from my eyes and stung me hard.

"I'm gonna check on my son."

Christian took one step,"No! Leave,leave me alone."

It didn't take long for him to listen,I guess I had pissed off Christian Bale.

"Carmen!"Mom shouted. My hand was on the door knob to Donnie's room.

"Mother,"I let go,and walked up to her.

"Fuck off."
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooh! Carmen told off her mommy! That's not good!

I really do need banners! And Iknow I said I'd update everynight,but then the story would go faster and I don't want that to happen! Hahaha

Banners are nice,Comments are great,Friend requests are better ;]]