Status: I'm Editing this now. It won't change the story line and you can read the sequel. I'm just making it pretty and with no errors.

Don't Go Out in the Woods Tonight...

The "Look"

So... I-I-I'm not falling him. Right?

Anyway, school is going a little slower today than the first two days. But I barely survive Physics and English, before the bell for lunch starts.

I dash out of the class room, ahead of everyone else. I pick up my lunch from my locker and go to sit with Megan and Hannah. Apparently, Troy's stunt with the freshman this morning stirred up some...interesting conversations.

"So he likes you?" Megan says.

"I don't know." I reply

"You like him?"

"NO!"

"Ohhh, you're in denial!" Hannah pokes in, "So you do like him!"

"No. I don't get that." I say, "If a girl doesn't like a guy and she says so, then everyone thinks she does like him. Even though she thinks that he is a big jerk, dummy head with an ugly face."

Megan and Hannah are sitting across from me at the table. They exchange a "look", and then turn back to me.

"So you really don't like him?" Megan asks.

"Correct, I really really really don't like him." I say.

Their eyes get really big for a second, and I raise an eyebrow at them. Then arms wrap around my shoulders and I know why they were freaked out.

"That hurts." Troys says to me, as I tilt my head up to look at him. He just smirks.

I glare at him, silently willing him to go fall off a cliff, land in a river, fall over a waterfall and then hit a dam with that smirk of his. But no such luck.

"Um... we got to go talk to... Joanne." Hannah says.

"Er.. yeah. See you back in class." Megan gets up so fast her chair tips over.

She puts it back up and then runs after Hannah. When their gone, I shake off Troy and spin around to give him the full force of my death glare.

"What do you think your going?" I hiss out at him.

"Winning your heart." he settles in the chair next to me. He seems unaffected by the death glare of doom.

"Why? The first day of school you almost bit off my head for taking your seat. And you keep popping up everywhere. Why don't you just move in? It would save you commute time."

He let out a small chuckle. Then he looks at me like I had only dreamed of being looked by a boy. He spoke in almost a whisper, like he was telling me a secret.

"The first time I saw you, in the classroom, I thought you were like ever one else. But when I saw you in the forest, I-"

He cuts off and looks around at the lunch room, then back to me. and then he just gets up and walks out. I stare after him. Megan and Hannah reappear.

"Soooo. Do you like him... Now?" Hannah pesters me.

"Do you know if he likes you?" Megan asks

"I don't know."

And I don't, really. I'm not sure what to think about all this. But I'm pretty sure that if I did know, and did tell them, it would spread around school before lunch ended. So I keep silent, bitting gently into my PB&J.

Megan and Hannah pass the same "look" and start eating their food.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hee hee, I am so happy with this chapter!

Comments=Joy+Cookies!

~Love Amber~
XD