Status: Completed!

Caught up Between Two Loves

Chapter Six

“Fernando, I…You’ll probably hate me when I say this.” I said worried.

“I’m a Manchester United’s fan. There I finally said it.”

It actually felt good to say that to him. He looked at me with a shocked look. Before he could say anything I said.

“Look I understand if you’re going to break up with me…” I was cut off by him saying.

“Why would I break up with you? I don’t mind if you’re a Man. Utd.’s fan. It’s not like you cheated on me.”

“So you’re okay with this?” I said trying to read his face.

“Of course. I already knew that you weren’t a Liverpool fan. You never get excited like the others when we win.” Fernando said.

I sighed, relieved that he was okay with it. He kisses my forehead then go to sleep. The next day I went to work. While I was looking at some folders I saw Jennifer sitting across from me.

“Hey Jen. Congratulations.”

“Thanks, so how’s everything. It’s been a while since we talked.”

“Everything’s great. So, when’s the wedding?”

I put the folders away and took a break while talking to Jen.

“After this season is over. I wanted to ask you if you would like to be one of my bridesmaids?”

“Of course I will.”

She was so happy that she got up and gave me a bone crushing hug then went back to her work. She obviously had more than I had.

At 6 o’clock I was done. I went to the parking lot to see Fernando waiting for me.

“Hey, what are you doing here?” I asked him surprised.

“I wanted to ask you if you want to sleep at my house again. I’ll sleep a lot better when you’re beside me.” He said with a big smile.

I kind of blushed at that then agreed. We went to my house first and I grabbed some clothes and went to his house. We sat down and watched TV for a while then at 11 we went to bed.

It’s been 3 months since me and Fernando are together. I’ve been sleeping at his house for the past month and he finally asked me to move in with him. And of course I said yes. It’s Saturday and tomorrow Liverpool is going to play against Manchester United. I got excited that I’m going to see the team again and hopefully Cristiano. We’ve in touch since the last time I saw him.

I was sitting at home well actually Nando’s when my cellphone rings. I look at the ID and it read Cristiano Ronaldo. I smiled then picked it up.

“Hey Cris.”

“Hey Rach, just called to say that I finally arrived.”

“Great I can’t wait to see you and the rest of the team.”

He gives me the name of the hotel that he’s staying at. We talk for a while until I hear someone opening the door. I quickly say bye to him and hang up then open the TV. I looked up to see Fernando. I get up and kiss him.

“Hey Nando. How was practice?”

“Great. I can’t wait till we play. After this match you’re going to regret being a Man. Utd fan.” He smirked at me then sat down on the couch.

“Oh we’ll see about that.”