Status: Complete

You Are My Favorite Joke

Chapter 23

After the entire scene around Lenny, I decided that I should just sit down and not move at all.

“Is that her?” an extremely irritating voice asked.

I looked up to find a woman around 40 years old, pointing at me. She had brown long wavy hair, blue eyes and she was smaller than me. I stared at her not liking one bit the way she was looking at me.

“Lucy I told you, get out of here!” The Joker yelled coming towards her.

“DON’T GIVE ME ORDERS!” the woman said slapping the Joker turning his face to the left. The Joker laughed and punched her sending her to the floor.

I stared at them when The Joker turned to me and winked.

“Now Lucy get YOUR ASS OUT OF HERE!” The Joker yelled kicking her while she left grumbling.

“Who is she?” I asked not being able to control my curiosity.

“Nobody.” The Joker said harshly going directly to his room slamming the door behind him.

“So he left you all alone? I’m warning you, prepare do die sooner or later.” a male voice said taking me out of my thoughts.

I turned to him and Kiz was the one talking to me.

“You are starting to become boring to him just like Harley.” Kiz said pouting his lips and smiling at me observing my body in a very pervert way.

“You would never become boring to me.” Kiz said moving his hands to my thighs slowly. I looked at him but I didn’t move.

I was paralyzed, unable to cry, unable to scream for the only person who would save me, The Joker. Kiz started to lean in, I moved my head so his lips couldn’t touch mine. Kiz smirked and he started to put his hands under my shirt. His hands travelled slowly towards my breasts but before they could actually touch them he pushed me down so I was lying on the floor and he was on top of me keeping me unable to move.

“Getting excited?” he asked kissing my belly while pulling my shirt up.

“HELP! GET AWAY…” I yelled but Kiz’s lips cut me off.

BANG

I looked up and a furious Joker was standing by the door. I looked at Kiz and he knew he was screwed.

“How dare you Kiz?” The Joker said grabbing Kiz by the collar of his shirt while I stood up and backed away.

“Boss I…” Kiz said

“SHUT UP! Listen we both now that she’s beautiful. I mean it LOOK AT HER!” The Joker said forcing Kiz to look at me

I kept my eyes on The Joker has I saw anger and hate grown inside of him. He was mad.

“She’s beautiful, but she’s mine.” The Joker said pointing his gun at Kiz’s head. I gulped and I covered my eyes.

“ASHLEY! Come here my angel.” The Joker said

I opened my eyes and I immediately looked at The Joker. I walked towards him hesitantly.

“Stay here Kizzie boy.” The Joker said. He placed the gun in my hand.

“Do it.” The Joker said smiling

“I don’t know how to.” I mumbled, The Joker’s smile grew wider

“I’ll teach.” The Joker said proudly.

One of his hand was placed on my hip keeping my body close to his while his other hand grabbed mine. He put my finger on the trigger and then he pushed my finger making me kill for the first time.

BANG

I was in shock. I had killed. Lenny was right I am becoming the Joker, this is awful.

“Why so serious angel?” The Joker asked grinning.

I looked at him and then at Kiz’s bloody chest. I felt so guilty. Was this right? Sca came in running and he took Kiz away probably to remove the bullet sense the Joker only shot him for revenge.

“Joker!” the same female voice from moments ago yelled.

“You again?” The Joker groaned angrily sending her a death glare.

“I want to meet her!” the woman said hysterically.

“No!” The Joker yelled pointing the gun at the woman’s head.

I was watching everything confused. Who was she? Who did she want to see?

“She’s my baby.” the woman said looking at me with sad eyes.

“She hates you.” The Joker said filling his words with venom.

“I want to hear that from her mouth!” the woman said.

“Angel don’t be rude, say ‘hello’ to mommy.” The Joker said sarcastically.

“WHAT?” I yelled looking at the woman on the door.

The woman opened her arms expecting a hug. I didn’t move, I glared at her. How was this possible?

“You are my mother?” I asked her tried to not sound too hysterical. I was furious. I remembered well how much my father had suffered and I promised myself I would never forgive her.

“Yes I am. My name is Lillian.” the woman said looking at me hopefully.

“How do you know him?” I asked pointing at the Joker. The Joker chuckled appreciating my sudden mood.

“He told me he had you.” Lillian said.

“Why?” I asked.

“Because I just wanted to see your face.” The Joker said already laughing.

“You really don’t see do you? I hate you both!” I said making The Joker’s laughter even louder which made my frustration grow.

“She’s the Chechen’s new wife.” The Joker said

“Please dear. I’ve missed you all my life you don’t understand how your father was.” Lillian said

“STOP. Don’t even talk about my father. You died to me.” I said while The Joker’s laughter got louder.

“Why her? Out of all people. HER!” I said pointing at Lillian while angry tears ran down my eyes.

“You know that you look delicious when you get angry.” The Joker said licking his lips.

I tried to pull him away from but his grip on me was heavy. I was forcing myself to not show my frustration and sadness.

“Now Lucy get going I’ve got what I wanted.” The Joker said.

“No, you are not going to get me away from my daughter.” Lillian said.

“You are already away from her.” The Joker said.

“Ashley did you never wonder who gave him your picture, the one he kisses every night? I did. You know why? Because he asked me too in trade for your life!” Lillian yelled and then Red appeared in the living room with wide eyes.

“This family reunion just keeps getting better.” The Joker said.

“Rafael! Finally!” Lillian yelled, she was in fact hysterical.

“What are you doing here?” Red said grabbing her arm.

“That’s not the proper way to threat your mother.” Lillian said covering her mouth immediatly.

I wasn’t even listening anymore. Now Red? He is my… brother?

“Kid…” Red said.

“Red!” The Joker ordered and Red’s sad eyes left mine.

“How more miserable will my life get?” I asked loud.

“Your life is not miserable. Your life is just starting.” The Joker grinned leaving me all alone with my tears and thoughts.
♠ ♠ ♠
This one is very family oriented but I just got that idea for Ashley's 'dead' mother.

Please comment