Status: Complete

You Are My Favorite Joke

Chapter 26

I was impatiently waiting for Rose to arrive and something in my mind just told me something wasn’t right. Someone knocked on the door and Alfred went to answer it

“RUN ASHLEY!” Alfred yelled, I stood up but too late there he was.

“No fast moves angel or the kid gets it.” The Joker’s hysterical voice sounded.

I turned around to find Alfred on the flour with Kiz holding him down, Rose being grabbed by Sca and Jeremy in The Joker’s hands.

“What do you want?” I asked him

“I’m getting bored at this cat and mouse game angel. You knew I was coming sooner or later.” The Joker said his knife getting closer to Jeremy’s cheek

“Please don’t hurt him.” I begged

“Why? Because you asked me like a good girl?” The Joker said laughing, cutting Jeremy’s cheek deeply making him cry.

“JEREMY” I said starting to run towards them but the Joker got a gun out and he pointed it at me

“Don’t move.” The Joker said

Harley appeared, she took Jeremy while The Joker walked towards me licking his lips. Alfred had been knocked out and Rose was observing everything with a blank expression.

“Gosh you’re still so beautiful.” The Joker said punching my stomach making me fall to my knees and spit blood.

“That’s for let me see… leaving me.” The Joker said taking his gun out and shooting me in the leg. I screamed in pain.

“Come on angel quit the baby crying thing.” The Joker said lifting me up roughly, pressing his lips against mine passionately leaving me all painted

“Now that’s better Mrs. Joker” The Joker grinned laughing like crazy.

“Just leave them alone.” I begged.

“But you have to laugh.” The Joker said

I contracted my lips trying to form a smile but nothing convincing. I tried to release a fit of laughter but nothing good.

“I’m waiting.” The Joker said playing with his gun

I opened my mouth and then I looked at Rose’s terrified face and I laughed. It wasn’t genuine but good enough to maybe fool the Joker.

“Now that’s better.” The Joker said smiling brightly at me showing his yellow teeth.

“Leave them.” He ordered. Alfred was left on the ground with Rose on his side and then Jeremy.

“Ashley…” Jeremy cried out

I turned back ready to hug and tell him everything would be fine but I was afraid of what the Joker would do.

“Be a big man for me Jeremy.” I said tears running down my eyes. I was leaving a child alone knowing that The Joker probably had plans to kill him but he didn’t.

Minutes later I was in the rooftop of a building with The Joker. His henchmen were on the other floors with the hostages. The Joker had done it big time. He put all of Gotham’s citizens in panic. Most of them inside two boats and he had already installed chaos on those boats.

“Angel come here and watch how I conquer these people.” The Joker said pulling me next to him on the window.

“How did you?” I asked him

“A threat and everybody panics. Chaos comes from fear, I already told you that.” The Joker said laughing

“I know but you were able to reach every Gotham citizen.” I said

I was truly impressed with something bad. He was a genius.

“This is for you.” He said giving me a gun with the letters JK marked in it.

I took it in my hands while he observed my wrist, JOK was written in it. He was deep in thought while I told myself that this was a very bad idea.

“What am I doing here? You could just let me die.” I said

“I’m the one destined to kill you. Nobody else.” The Joker said harshly observing his new empire.

“Good.” I said laughing a bit

This was starting to get extremely comfortable. Too much in fact.

“Joker here I am.” A very deep voice sounded.

“Batman.” The Joker said laughing and pushing me to the other side of the room.

I widened my eyes. Now everything was changing he wasn’t just the Batman he was Bruce. I watched them fight while squads started to get into the building to rescue the hostages.

Suddenly I heard the window crash into the pieces and a crazy fit of laughter following it. I ran to the window and to my horror The Joker was the one falling

“JOKER!!” I yelled ready to jump behind him but Bruce hold me tight.

“It’s over.” He said kissing me passionately

[i[It will never be over, at least until he kills me I thought to myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank to my 12 subscribers, my readers and the people who comment :D This chapter is smaller than usual but I've been busy with exams so this was what I could do.