Status: Complete

You Are My Favorite Joke

Chapter 34

I examined myself in the mirror, I couldn’t count the times I had been stitched, bruised and injured. This had to stop, there was someone who needed me. This baby inside of me wasn’t going to suffer because his mother was irresponsible to the point where she doesn’t even know who the father is.

~~9 months later~~

It’s been 9 months since I saw The Joker. Bruce and I are married and my life is back to normal. Do I love The Joker? I’m not sure I can answer, I think my fear turned into a sick way of love. The Joker as been in the news sending his messages and Bruce as fought him time and time again but I never saw him again. I should feel relieved but I feel that something is wrong.

In the first months I felt observed, maybe I was paranoid but as my baby grew and I married Bruce all my fear went away. I still have JOK on my wrist and on a way I don’t want it to vanish, it’s a mark that I was almost crazy enough to run from my sanity.

"Honey?” Bruce asked entering the room.

“Hi babe.” I said standing up slowly.

Being pregnant isn’t easy but I’m thrilled. My baby can be born any time now and I’ve made the DNA test and The Joker is the father. That’s the only bad thing about this. Bruce found out and he offered to be the dad since The Joker could never be a father. I know it sounds really bitchie from me but I love Bruce, I always did. He wasn’t mad for the baby not being his, I think that he feels like the baby is his, he cares for him. It’s boy by the way and we are going to name him Thomas.

“How are you feeling?” He asked placing his arm around my waist.

“Great. Where you with Jim?” I asked.

“Yes, nothing important.” Bruce said looking down.

“Don’t lie to me, what happened?” I asked caressing his cheek.

“He’s back Ley.” Bruce said.

“Who?” I asked.

“The Joker. He sent a video two days ago.” Bruce said while I started to shake.

“Bruce I’m sure he forgot about me already. I’m not worried.” I said.

“I’m going to protect you, no matter what.” Bruce said kissing me sweetly.

Bruce smiled at me and he went to take a shower, he dressed and he went to his underground ‘hideout’. I knew him too well now, he was worried and terrified.

“Alfred!” I called going down the stairs.

“Yes madam?” Alfred asked helping me down.

“Do we have any oranges?” I asked.

“As many as you like.” Alfred said.

“Can you make me an orange juice?” I asked.

“Of course Madam, anything for our healthy Tommy.” Alfred said caressing my stomach.

I smiled at him and I went with him to the kitchen. After the juice I went with Alfred to the park but it looked like if it was going to rain.

The Joker’s P.O.V

“Razorblade!” I called and my new worker entered the rooftop from where I had been observing Gotham.

“Yes?” She asked.

“Report.” I mumbled.

“Ashley married the millionaire Bruce Wayne. She’s currently 9 months pregnant.” Razorblade said.

I turned my attention to her. Ashley was pregnant, I knew the kid was mine.

“Good jog Blade.” I smirked.

Razorblade bowed and she went out. I observed Gotham when I saw a pregnant woman with chocolate brown hair walking in the park with a elder man with white hair on her side.

I grinned and I ran to the van. I would catch her alone.

Ashley’s P.O.V

“Alfred are you excited?” I asked.

“Definitely Madam, a baby is just what master Wayne needs.” Alfred said smiling.

I smiled at him and I saw a baby stored across the street.

“Alfred my mommy alert is calling me, go to the mansion I’ll go there later.” I said

Alfred raised an eyebrow but he didn’t want to say no so he turned his back to me and he left. I stop to see the little clothes when someone placed their hand on my shoulder.

“Need help?” A smiling red head woman asked.

“No, I’m just thrilled. I can’t resist baby clothes.” I chuckled.

Suddenly she grinned evilly and she wrapped her hand around my mouth, 2 guys came from the back door and they closed the store. One of them came towards me and he tried to pick me up but I started struggling.

“Let me go!!” I yelled when I heard him

I heard his footsteps and then his laughter. My eyes widened and I wished I had listened to Bruce.

“Foxy or should I say Mrs. Wayne?” The Joker asked kneeling beside me observing me.

“You’re larger.” He laughed caressing my stomach.

“Missed me?” He asked.

“I thought you forgot me.” I managed to say.

“Forget you? Oh no. You complete me.” The Joker said staring at me.

He bent down quickly and he kissed me roughly.

“Upsy dopsy, here we go.” He said and he picked me up.

I closed my eyes and I did my best to relax.

“Who’s the father?” The Joker asked smirking.

“You know.” I said.

“I want to hear you say it.” The Joker said.

“You are Jokie.” I mumbled.

The Joker laughed and I swear I saw a little tear go down his cheek landing in my forehead. Is the Joker happy because he’s going to be a daddy? I thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello everyone ^.^
I'm sooo sorry for taking so long to update O.O

Thank you to my subscribers, readers and commenters I love you all <33