Status: Complete

You Are My Favorite Joke

Chapter 35

“Where is Harley?” I asked.

The Joker gave me a furious look from his chair and I closed my mouth. I had never seen him like that.

“What were YOU thinking?!” He asked grabbing me by the neck chocking me.

“J..JOKER!” I yelled and he threw me to the other side of his room.

“You are mine remember Ashley?” He said walking towards me while I tried to stand up.

“That kid is mine too.” He said grabbing me by the neck again backing me to the wall furiously.

I felt his hot breath in my face, his makeup was perfectly done and his dark eyes were only focused on me. I had really made him mad this time.

“We are going to be a family!” He giggled, letting go of my neck and grabbing me by the waist.

“Scared?” He whispered tightening his grip around me.

I was trying to do my best to not fall into this again. I was wrong. The deep wound he made was open and it was getting to me again.

“No.” I said while he kissed my neck in different spots.

“You’re tense… Little liar.” He laughed tracing my hand with his cold glove.

“But my favorite liar.” He giggled attacking my lips roughly.

He picked me up and he backed me against the wall while I wrapped my legs around this waist.

“You look good all that… pregnant.” He smirked.

“It’s not pretty, it ruins my back.” I said.

“Boy?” He asked.

“Yes.” I said.

“I bet he has his mommy’s eyes.” The Joker said in a loving voice, obviously mocking.

“What are you planning? Keeping me here? This baby deserves a life.” I said.

The Joker observed me.

“You and him are mine now and I do whatever I want with you.” He said.

“I’m yours, don’t start it again.” I groaned.

“Aren’t you?” The Joker smirked.

“I am not.” I said.

uddenly a knife was right beneath my neck making me shiver.

“Let’s do a deal doll.” He said.

“You don’t keep promises.” I said.

“It’s a deal not a promise.” The Joker said seeming annoyed at my reply.

“If you stay wit me, I’ll deliver the kid to whoever you want.” The Joker said.

“He’s our son!” I said in shock.

“You are right in a part angel, I can’t raise him. A son doesn’t fit in my plans.” The Joker said turning his back to me while taking his coat off.

“What if I don’t want to stay?” I asked.

“I’ll kill the baby after his birth.” The Joker said coldly.

“You couldn’t.” I said tears going down my cheeks.

“You know I could.” The Joker said.

“Kill your OWN SON?!” I said rather hysterically.

The Joker laughed and he grabbed my elbows.

“Who would guess that you are a worried mommy?” He mocked.

“You are evil.” I said.

“Finally you got the message.” He said bitterly forcing my lips to touch his. I was disgusted.

He got out of the room and I heard him lock the door behind him.

“JOKER!” I yelled banging on the door furiously.

After a few minutes I stopped, he was probably enjoying from outside. I had to run. He was going to kill Tommy if I didn’t do anything. Besides being pregnant doesn't let me run or even stand up well enough.

“Mistah J you can’t do that!” I heard Harley yell.

Harley? I thought placing my head next to the door to listen.

“Shut up Harley.” I heard The Joker hiss at her.

“She has your baby, she has your love.” Harley said frustrated.

“Harley, Harley…” I heard The Joker say.

Suddenly something started coming towards the door, I stepped back and Harley entered with a gun in her hand.

“I’m going to kill that baby, I want Mistah J back!” She cried out.

“I love you Ashley but I’ve had enough. I watched him kiss you, grab you but he knocked you up! I’m sorry cutie pie.” She said and she placed her hand in the trigger.

“Do it and you are dead Harley.” The Joker said while he put his arm around her throat and a gun to her head.

“I told you to never come again.” He murmured.

“I know Mistah J, I’m sorry.” Harley cried.

“Blade!” The Joker called.

A female approached, she had short blonde hair and hazel eyes. She smirked at the sight of Harley.

“You again lizard face?” She asked mocking her.

“Get her out of the hideout, I have business to do.” The Joker said glancing towards me.

Blade grabbed Harley by the hair and she took out of the room.

“Why do you torture her so much?” I asked still shocked.

“She is boring.” He stated.

“She just wanted your love.” I said.

“She is obsessed.” He stated again starting to seem bored at this conversation.

“So we have a deal?” He asked stretching his hand.

“I can’t trust you.” I said.

“I’m a man of my word.” The Joker said watching me intently.

“Alright. But you can’t hurt the baby.” I said.

“I said I wouldn’t angel.” The Joker grinned grabbing both of my wrists pulling me towards him.

He embraced me tightly and he kissed my forehead.

“Happy family.” He whispered laughing in my ear while I shivered.

What did I get myself into this time? I thought. I couldn’t let him kill our son and let me alive that will not happen.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks everyone :D For the wonderful support <3 Love you all very much <33