Status: Complete

You Are My Favorite Joke

Chapter 36

“Blade I have some things to do, take care of the future mommy.” I heard The Joker say and then a door was closed.

“I’m not a fucking babysitter.” I heard Blade mumble and then the door to the Joker’s room opened.

“So you are the poor soul that The Joker knocked up?” She laughed sitting on The Joker’s chair.

“Who are you?” I asked.

“A new henchman, I’m Razorblade.” She introduced.

“I’m Ashley.” I said.

“Ashley Fox Wayne, you really are a big person aren’t you? For him to have a special taste.” She smirked.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“The first months when you were gone and I starting working for The Joker he seemed a lifeless body, he stopped stealing and killing. When he heard about your wedding his maniac attitude came back.” She explained.

“When is the kid going to be born?” She asked.

“Soon. What did he do to Harley?” I asked.

“We just left her in some random please, she’ll be back in no time like always. At least until someone kills her.” She said taking a silver gun from her back pocket.

“Have you ever shot anything?” She asked.

“Yes.” I said.

“Than you aren’t the angel he says you are.” She grinned moving her blonde hair from her eyes.

“You take your own conclusions.” I said.

“Look, we are the only girls in here. I thought you would be just a spoiled brat but you aren’t, so I guess I just want to…” She said.

“Be a kind of a friend?” I asked in disbelief.

“Yes.” She said looking away.

“Alright I guess.” I said, a smile growing on Blade’s face.

“What are you going to do about the baby? I can’t see The Joker being a father.” She said.

“I don’t know, I can’t lose this baby it means a lot to me.” I said tears boiling in my eyes almost falling.

“Don’t worry if you are who The Joker told me about you will get a way out of here in any time. That’s why he likes you so much, you make him have fun.” She said.

I smiled at her, he really knew me well.

“Are we alone?” I asked.

“Yes, let’s watch some TV!” Blade said excitedly.

“Okay just give me a little help.” I giggled while she helped me stand up.

We walked to the living room when bullet holes were formed on the walls. Blade tackled me down while taking two guns from her pockets and starting shooting.

“Who are they?” I asked covering my head with my arms.

“I don’t know.” She said while grabbing my elbow and pushing me to The Joker’s room.

“This is the safest place in the hideout.” She said opening the closet, she pressed a button and a wall appeared with monitors everywhere.

“Alright, let’s blow these bastards shall we?” She grinned from ear to ear.

“You first.” She said.

I approached and on the monitors I saw the different rooms of the hideout, I observed and I caught some guys with guns entering the doors, they weren’t cops so who were they?

“Press any button and choose the monitors number and magic!” Blade laughed.

I picked a random room and I pushed the dark purple button.

“The Joker’s favorite.” Blade grinned.

The garage’s ceiling changed quickly to a wall covered in knifes. I hold my breath while I watched both men scream in agony while knifes stabbed their bodies in several parts.

“Was this The Joker’s idea?” I asked.

“No The Joker likes to look people in the eyes when he kills them, this was Red’s idea. Your brother is a mastermind.” Blade smiled.

“I see.” I said eyeing the monitors.

“The Chechen. And that bloody woman.” Blade groaned.

“She’s my mom.” I said.

“Really? She’s a little loony isn’t she?” Blade asked laughing.

“What do they want?” I asked.

“I don’t know.” Blade said.

Suddenly someone starting kicking the door and I heard dogs barking from outside.

“Puppet!” I heard the Chechen call with that accent of his.

“I know you are there, your mother misses you.” He said.

“What know?” I asked.

“Take this.” Blade said handing me a gun.

They kept kicking the door while Blade and I tried to open the window to run away. Suddenly the door burst out open and I could see The Chechen’s face, 3 of his henchmen and 2 dogs.

“Chechen…” I mumbled.

“Ashley.” He said opening his arms.

“Come to papa.” He smiled, he seemed ridiculous.

Blade and I exchanged glances.

“Hey Russian dude, leave. The Joker will kill you if you step closer to her.” Blade said while I kept stepping back towards the open window.

One of the henchmen smiled evilly towards Blade and he released one of the dogs that darted towards me but Blade put herself in the way and the dog’s mouth involved a part of her leg, she shot the dog and kicking him of her bleeding leg.

“I’m not letting you hurt her.” She said pointing a gun at the Chechen’s head.

When I was about to slip my leg I heard bangs from the other side of the hideout, I put my head out and I saw Red getting out of the van following The Joker who hand two guns and was shooting at everything that moved.

“Ash!” Red yelled when he saw me in the window.

The Joker’s eyes instantly darted to me and he ran inside of the hideout.

“Russian.” The Joker said darkly.

“Let’s feed you to your dogs and see how loyal a starving dog really is.” The Joker grinned evilly.

“RED!” The Joker called while shooting the other henchman leaving the Chechen all alone.

“Take Blade she’s hurt.” Then Joker ordered while Red entered the room and took Blade in his arms while her eyes never left me.

“Angel come here.” The Joker said.

I walked towards him and his arm went around my shoulder while he embraced me.

“What do you want to do with him?” The Joker asked.

“Huh?” I asked.

“I’m letting you choose, I want to be fair today. To kill or not to kill this bastard.” The Joker said his grip was very tight on me, like if he was afraid to lose me.

“I don’t…” I was cut of by The Joker’s lips.

“Say it.” He said.

“K…Kill him.” I almost whispered hiding my face in my shoulder when I heard a bang and a sound of something falling, a dead body.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright thank to my susbcribers ^^, my readers :D and of course everyone who comments ♥