Status: Complete

You Are My Favorite Joke

Chapter 37

I sat on the far corner of The Joker’s room with my elbows resting in my knees and starting to feel sick when The Joker entered his room with his hands full of blood and a wicked smile in his lips.

His head snapped back and he groaned walking to the bathroom, I heard him mumble something and I stood up carefully, feeling pain all over my body.

“What’s wrong?” I asked when I was able to reach the bathroom’s floor.

“Nothing.” The Joker answered quickly turning his gaze to me.

“You don’t seem good.” He said walking towards me while I hold on to him feeling worse.

“I don’t feel good.” I said while The Joker’s arm went around my waist pulling me up closer to his chest.

“What do you feel?” He asked kissing my cheek.

“I can’t explain, I feel weird.” I said.

The Joker raised an eyebrow and he lifted me in his arms.

“I didn’t remember of you so heavy.” He joked.

“Not now Jokie.” I mumbled resting my head against his chest while he laid me down carefully, for once he wasn’t trying to make me bleed.

I fell asleep and when I woke up it was silent, very silent. The pain was still here but not as worse and I was able to walk normally. I stood up and I walked out of the room, too silent.

“Don’t move.” A male voice said.

Then someone’s arm went around my throat sending me to the floor, face first. A gun was pointed at my head by a blonde guy looking at with rage.

“Are you Ashley?” He asked.

“ARE YOU?!” He asked.

“Who are you?” I asked loud.

“Ace.” He said.

“Who?!” I asked again.

“Ace of Hearts!” He said turning me to face him.

His had a black mask and the only I could see were his gray eyes and his blonde hair.

“What do you want?” I asked while he kicked my leg making me scream.

“You carry the child of the devil. Because of your dear Joker I can’t send MY message!” He yelled pointing the gun at my stomach.

“NO PLEASE!” I yelled.

I couldn’t stand up, I was almost giving to birth and my back was killing me, I could barely move, I was screwed.

“But you have to do something for me.” He whispered.

“What?” I said.

“You will never see me again, I won’t kill that baby if you give it to me when he is born.” He said.

“WHAT?” I said.

He pulled the gun closer to my stomach.

“I can't do that!” I said.

“I’ll kill both of you right now.” He smirked.

“JOKER!” I yelled having enough strength to kick him in the balls.

Nobody answered, I panicked.

“Do you really think I was going to be here if he was here?” Ace laughed pulling me by the hair to my feet.

“Such a waste, pretty face.” He said, while backing me to the wall and observing me closely.

“I think I have a better idea, maybe I’ll make you my slave. I’ll kill the kid anyways and then his mommy will be my slave.” He smirked making pressure in my stomach making me scream in pain.

“Never!” I cried out.

“Such tender blue eyes…” He smirked.

“BLUE EYES!” The Joker yelled appearing with a bullet hole in his chest, his hair messier than ever, his makeup fading and walking strangely.

“Son of a bitch!” He yelled running towards Ace tackling him down.

“Do you really think a single bullet would KILL ME?!” He yelled punching the Ace’s face while I feel on my knees.

“You rejected me!” Ace said trying to punch back but The Joker stabbed him in the arm several times.

“You aren’t good enough to be my henchman!” The Joker yelled stabbing Ace’s stomach.

“JOKIE!” I yelled holding to my belly.

“Not now Foxy! How dare you touch her? And threat her?!” The Joker said with wide evil eyes taking a gun from his back pocket.

He shut 3 bullets in Ace’s head.

"JOKIE!” I yelled in despair and then his eyes went towards me.

My water had just broke.

“Oh no, Fuck!” The Joker said picking me up and taking me to a room and I had never been.

“Blade! Where’s Sca I need him NOW!” He said stressed out laying me in what seemed like a hospital table.

“Why Sca?!” I said feeling pain, my son was going to be born.

“He’s a doctor.” The Joker said pacing everywhere when Sca entered the room wearing the typical doctor gloves, mask and bringing with him some hospital instruments.

“Ready Ashley?” He asked seeming excited.

“Let’s start this.” I smiled.

Hours later I was still pushing, The Joker was staring at all the process like insane but he had been holding my hand from the beginning.

“It’s a boy!” Sca announced bringing a little baby boy to my arms.

“And a girl!” Sca said laughing giving the girl to the Joker.

“WHAT? TWO BABIES?!” I yelled.

“Relax, we’ll fix this.” The Joker said kissing my forehead.

I sighed and without a second thought I feel asleep of exhaustion.

I heard a baby cry and then another one while a calming voice sang to them. I opened my eyes reluctantly to find Blade watching over the babies.

“Blade those are my children?” I asked.

“Look at them Ashley!” She said.

The Joker entered the room looking good even after being shot in the chest.

“We have to choose the names…” He started.

“You want to choose the girl’s?” I asked.

“Alice.” He said.

“Alice and Thomas.” I smiled.

“What last name?” I asked.

“Napier.” The Joker grinned.

“I’m Wayne don’t forget.” I said.

“Then Alice Fox Wayne, happy? And Thomas Fox Wayne good enough?” He grinned.

“Perfect.” I said sarcastically while he bent down to kiss me.

“Where should I send them?” The Joker said turning his back to me.

Blade turned to him with wide eyes.

“J you can’t take the babies.” She said.

“Shut up Blade!” He said coldly punching her sending her to the other side of the room.

He was back to his old self Joker.

“Joker not that.” I said with tears already in my eyes.

“We have a deal.” He said closing the door behind him.

I started crying, my babies weren’t born for even a whole day and I was already being separated from them. The night came and The Joker didn’t appear in the room, I helped Blade take her of her wound and Red came to see his nephews.

“I am afraid.” I said.

“Of what?” Blade asked while laying Tommy on the bed.

“That the Joker will take them but I’m too tired to fight with him.” I cried.

“Don’t worry Ash, he’s not that cruel.” She said grabbing my hand.

“Yes he is.” I said while I softly fell asleep.

“NO! J DON’T DO THIS!” I heard Blade yell in the middle of the night.

I widened my eyes, I looked around the babies were gone. I didn’t think twice I almost jumped from the bed and I ran to the entrance where I saw the Joker carrying two little babies.

“JOKER STOP! PLEASE!” I cried out running towards him when Red stopped me.

“He’ll kill you!” Red said.

“I don’t care! Who is he to take my babies?!” I yelled releasing myself from Red’s grip and opening the vans door.

“My babies.” I growled.

“Too late.” The Joker said speeding off leaving me behind.

“JOKER!” I yelled stopping in my tracks crying desperately.

“NO, NO, NO!” I yelled while Red brought me inside.

“ASSHOLE! DAMN IT!” I yelled punching the door.

“We better give her something.” Sca said.

“Don’t you dare!” I said widening my eyes.

I laid in bed crying, trying to fall asleep but after some hours I feel asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have been receiving less comments O.O If there is anything any of you has to suggest feel free ^_^

Still thank you to my subscribers and readers :D And of course every single person who comments :D