Status: Complete

You Are My Favorite Joke

Chapter 6

Ashley's P.O.V]

I opened my eyes slowly to find myself in another room, I tried to get up but I was sleeping in a surface that was moving. I looked up and my head was resting in The Joker's chest. How in the world did I end up here? He seemed asleep but he had his right arm around my waist pulling me close to him and his other hand was resting on my cheek like if he had caressed it.

How didn’t I feel anything? I was in a room with deep purple walls, black floor, a green sofa, a plasma TV, a closet and a door to the bathroom. It must be his room and he supposedly dragged me there but for what? I was still in my world when I felt someone grab me by the hair.

I looked and of course it was The Joker. Smiling has always, I remembered that I was a little like him in that aspect. I loved to laugh and smile but since I crossed with him that that feeling didn’t come to my lips.

He was wearing his typical snakeskin patterned long sleeved shirt, his green vest, his dark purple trousers and the same black leather shoes. I was in the same pajamas I remembered dressing, at least that.

“Morning sleepy.” He said licking his lips. He noticed I didn’t like it so he just kept doing it.

“Morning.” I mumbled.

“Oh she talks!!” He said mocking me like a little child and then laughing.

I observed the room better, it was dark just like him. He had his makeup stuff on a corner with a mirror, a hanger with his purple coat, and a bunch of pictures on the wall next to the makeup but I couldn’t figure out from who they were. I saw the bathroom’s door and I walked to it, he grabbed my left wrist, making me groan and turned me to him.

“Where is my blue eyes going?” he asked.

“Bathroom.” I said, he smiled and pushed me to the floor falling on top of me right in the stomach making me gasp.

I hadn’t done anything yet and he was already beating me up. He was observing my cheeks when he took his knife out again. I shivered and I started moving my legs and arms trying to get free. These attempts only made him laugh.

“You can’t run from me. You’re mine now and there’s nothing you can do about it.” he said provoking me. He knew exactly that I wanted to answer back but I was afraid.

He liked it, he liked the fear that took over my blue eyes. I looked at him and he leaned in closer to me. What was he going to do to me now?

Suddenly I felt something thin on my right wrist and a huge amount of pain coming from the same wrist. I looked at him and he was just distracting me while doing something horrifying, if I panicked I could hurt myself so I started breathing calmly. He went along my body’s movement. I screamed in pain and tears fell from my eyes.

“Here’s my newest piece of work.” he said showing me my wrist. It was bleeding a lot but a ‘J’ was marked on it.

“What have you done?” I asked him while grabbing my wrist. He took it away and bandaged it.

“Now everyone knows who you belong to.” he said, I raised my right leg and I kicked him right in the head.

He trembled and laughed evilly, biting his lip. I locked myself in the bathroom. My wrist hurt has hell and suddenly bullets were fired against the door, minutes later the Joker entered the bathroom looking at me with a killer instinct.

He grabbed me again and took me to his room, he threw me to the bed again and sat on my stomach. I screamed and he liked it because he started clapping and laughing.

He leaned again towards me, I closed my eyes in despair. I didn’t want to see anything else. I started crying and panicking when I notiched that my legs were apart from each other with The Joker between them and he was holding both my arms. No, he couldn’t be planning that.

“Mistah J!!!” Harley yelled opening the door and almost falling to the ground.

“WHAT?!” The Joker asked her in a harsh tone, leaving me.

“It’s time.” Harley said sadly.

“I’ll take care of you later.” The Joker said kissing my forehead while mumbling something under his breathe.

I was frozen. I couldn’t believe that he was actually going to… I didn’t want to think about it.

“Cutie pie you have to get dressed. Mistah J is only a little annoyed he’s not usually like this” She said.

How could she defend him after what she had seen?

I got up and followed her to her room. I passed through a door to a room that seemed like a living room where The Joker was talking to the other guys. He stared at me winking, I closed my eyes and turned my face away. I couldn’t let him do this to me, I simply couldn’t.

I dressed my jeans and my black shirt and I walked out for the room with Harley. I got a close look on the other guys and they were all wearing clown masks, I didn’t even know their names. I didn’t care, they all seemed bad people. The Joker looked at me and everyone exited to the van. He pointed at the door and I started walking.

“You are the last to enter but no funny ideas.” The Joker said sitting on the van's back seats.

I entered the van and he instantly pushed me to his lap. I jumped of a sudden and widened my eyes.

“What the hell are you doing?” I mumbled at him looking at his gloves being placed on my arms.

“Putting you on a more comfortable place.” The Joker said laughing loudly whipping a tear from his eye. “You should see your face right now!” He yelled laughing again.

I sighed heavily looking at the window. I couldn’t let my hopes die, my father would find me he was too stubborn to just let a psycho take his daughter. I noticed the Joker was smelling my hair but I didn’t do anything besides looking at Harley who had her eyes glued to the road. It broke her heart to pieces and I didn’t want to do that! I didn’t want to be in his lap for God sake!

“You smell nice.” The Joker said leaning in and then showing a knife on his hand, I shivered and tried to not panic.

He laughed again and put the knife inside his pocket.

“You have to stop doing those faces! Or I’ll be always laughing my ass off.” The Joker said laughing again. “Is it that hard for you to give your old pal Joker a smile?” The Joker said smiling showing off his yellowish teeth, I looked at him in the eyes and then I looked to the window again.

I couldn’t talk to him or he would just think I trusted him. Smile at him? Never! He didn’t deserve any kind of affection gave by me after the torture he put me in. I could be the sweetest person in the world or just the worst. I didn’t want to show him anything and he wouldn’t get anything.

“I’ll put a smile on that face.” He mumbled under his breath.

The van stopped and The Joker got out of the van pushing me to the ground.

“You’re staying with Harley!” The Joker yelled at me throwing me to the ground again. He was mad.

“Cutie pie, let me help.” Harley said helping me up.

“What are we doing here?” I asked Harley sitting and trying to deal with the pain on my back.

“Some business.” She said pulling me to my feet. I shook my head and looked around.

We were in a suburb in front of an abandoned building or so it seemed. Moments later The Joker and his 4 henchmen came back with barrels of gasoline and som dynamite. What the hell is this maniac clown planning? I thought observing everything. The Joker wouldn’t tell me obviously so I had to think ‘outside the box’ and try to find out myself. Harley didn’t seem to know anything and even if she did she was loyal to him, she would die for him even if he threated her has if she was a dog or worse.

I sat on the back with The Joker again but this time he let me go on my own. There were 4 seats in the end so I had space to put my legs on the seat beside of me. I put them and I looked outside the window. It wasn’t the greatest view but at least I could see something besides walls. The Joker giggled making me look at him.

I noticed his feet were also on the seat touching mine, but he had his entire body almost laying on the seats leaving my space very small, I didn’t want to touch him what so ever so being the ‘seducer’ he thinks he is, The Joker rested his head on my lap and threw his legs to the seat where he had been sitting.

He looked at me smiling watching my reaction, my eyes widened but I didn’t do anything. He could kill me so I just let him stay there until he fell asleep.