Status: TO BE DELETED

Slave For Eternity.

XI.

As Master had informed me yesterday of his departure, apparently his urgent departure was to be sooner then expected.

Master was frantically running around the household, grabbing what he needed.

“As I told you yesterday, Edward will be in charge, rules must still be followed and you must do as he tells you.” Master exclaimed, Sire and I standing at the door to send off Master.

“Yes Master.”

“I was not finished explaining! I have warned you before about this, what kind of a servant treats their Master like this, disrespecting them every hour, not doing as told, not keeping the house organized, doing nothing at all!”

I was sure to wait making sure he was finished speaking before I continued.

“I am dearly sorry Master, I am trying,” I emphasized the word so he would know that I was trying to be all he wanted me to be “To be as good as your expectations of me go.” I explained, but was returned with a strike to the face.

“You shall never try, for you shall never succeed you absurd worthless thing!” Master snarled.

“Brother I shall be alright; you need not worry. You should leave now before the sun comes out.” Sire warned Master.

“You are right, I am sorry for leaving on such short notice Edward, though I am yet to be noted of my arrival.” Master apologized sincerely.

“That is quite alright Emmenn, when you do I will know.” Sire and Master exchanged a few more words before Master was out the door.

“Sire, if there is anything you need do not hesitate to call for me.” I noted Sire.

“Okay.”

“May I clean the house now Sire?” I asked.

“You need not ask me for permission, for every duty you do.”

“Oh, I was only asking if it was alright for me to be excused, Sire.”

“Okay, firstly you will not address me as Sire whilst Emmenn is gone.”

“But Sire-”

“No buts, I am in charge and whilst I am you will address me as Edward, alright Miss?”

“Yes Si-Edward.”

“Good, secondly every single rule Emmenn has ordered you to follow, is now no longer a rule.”

“Who is to clean the house Edward?

“This house is the cleanest house I know of, so it should be alright for a while.”

“I must let you know Edward, that it will be hard for me to follow your rules for it is the only rules I have ever lived by whilst in this household.”

“It will only be for the time being Miss. So from now on you must look up.”

“Is that a rule?” I questioned.

“No, it is a choice you can make.”

How was I to make a choice? I had only ever heard of rules, orders and chores I did not know at to act of such a word.

“What exactly is a choice Edward, I have read of such a thing though never acted upon it.”

“A choice is like choosing, for example you can choose between good and evil.”

“So are you implying that I can make a choice whether I want to do something or not.” I asked, now fairly knowing of what a choice was.

“There is a lot for you yet to learn Miss.” He sighed greatly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the shortness, I did not want to seem as if I had disappeared!

Comment?

Thank you for the stars, comments, subscribers and readers!

:D