Status: TO BE DELETED

Slave For Eternity.

XIII.

I got up from the now very unclean table.

I collected the plates that still had little crumbs on them left over from the delicious food Sire had made me.

“I will help.” Sire insisted.

“I am quite alright Edward doing it myself.”

“I insist, I made you it so I must at least help with some duty.”

“If you insist Edward, I will wash.” I resumed to washing the dishes.

The dishes were done in silence, a silence I enjoyed but Sire seemed to have not.

“Miss?”

“Yes Edward.”

“Have you ever tried sweetness such as chocolate Miss?”

“I have never heard of such a thing.”

“Oh.”

“Any particular reason Edward?”

“Yes, I was wanting for you to try it.”

“I do not think that is such a good idea Edward.”

“Why? This will probably be your first and last time to try a delectable sweetness.”

“Master would not approve o-”

“Master is not here Miss.”

“Thank you for your kindness but no thanks, Edward.”

“I use to love it when I was a young boy, and I know you will too Miss.”

“Are you implying that I am a young boy also Edward? I am appalled I would have thought that a man of your expectations would know that I am indeed a…”

What was I?

I was surely not a human, nor a woman.

“I did not mean to offend you Miss, you do not need to try the chocolate it is alright Miss.”

I could not reject his invitation to try something new, it was a rule and even though Master was not here I was still going to keep it.

“It is alright Edward, I will try this, thing you call chocolate because you insist to do so.”

“You do not need too; I shouldn’t have pressured you to in the first place-”

“Edward please, I insist.”

He paused for a second before continuing.

“Alright Miss, here.” I put my hand out to receive in return a brown block of what I thought to be chocolate. Such an absurd name to call a chocolate if I do say so myself.

I slowly brought it up to my mouth, afraid of what were to happen if I were to taste it.

The block of chocolate seemed to have just melted in my mouth, it was…Absolutely delicious. It was like…Heaven. A place where a person such as I, would never be accepted into. Though it is the closest I will ever get to such a heavenly, calm and beautiful place.

“Do you like it Miss?” He urged.

“It is simply, delicious Edward.”

“I am glad you like it Miss.” He smiled at me, handing over another some more of the heavenly, brown block of chocolate.