Status: TO BE DELETED

Slave For Eternity.

XIV.

The dishes were done and I had no idea of what to do.

The house was clean, Sire was out ‘trip’ as he had called it.

His eyes were not desperate for blood, though he insisted that he needed his little ‘trip’ just in case.

I did not know why he needed it, my blood was putrid. Yet he preferred my company to another vampire, who he of course would have much more in common. Though I do not understand how he can even bare the scent of me or even stand the look of me.

Every time Master would look at me, he would somehow bring up the fact about all the people I had killed.

He was right though, it was said that with each person you killed it would be seen in your eyes. The last thing those innocent people saw was me. Killing or torturing them in some evil, horrific way.

After each person did I feel somewhat good inside for killing them, for I was forced to yet it was my own free will to choose if I wanted to, and I chose to follow them for everyone I knew had a desire to kill, it was past down through generations before me to kill. Even though I do not know when I was born nor when I will die, for it is impossible.

Besides I did not deserve to die nor stay alive I deserved to rot in hell.

I was once told by one of my own people that we deserve to go to heaven, for we are not the bad people. The vampire coven are.

These are very peculiar words to me, words I do not understand.

Why does anyone deserve to go to hell or heaven? Why can they not just be equal?

Everyone makes mistakes and everyone has choices, though some people make the wrong choice.

Vampires had done no harm to us; we have just hated each other as far as I know.

“Miss?” The lovely voice beckoned for me.

“Yes Si-Edward.” Even though I have been constantly told to address Sire as Edward every time he goes out I still seem to call him Sire by the time he gets back.

“Still calling me Edward?” His voice stern.

“N-No.” The truth is, I was afraid of what Sire would be like if he were somewhat displeased, so I tried my very best to not anger or upset him in any way.

“It is alright Miss, I didn’t mean to frighten you,”

“It is fine, I was just afraid that you were going to…”

“Oh, Miss I would never hurt you like Emmenn does.” Sire flitted over to me, engulfing me in a hug? I had never been hugged before, nor had I been cared for, worried about, and looked after. It was all new to me, but a hug- that was just strange.

“I-I’m fine, Edward.” He pulled away somewhat hesitantly.

He must have seen how uncomfortable I was because he instantly began to apologize, once again.

“Oh forgive me for my-”

“Edward, it is fine, you need not apologize.”

“Well, allow me to at least make it up to you.”

“How do you mean?” I questioned.

“Only if you promise that you will let me make it up to you.”

“If you promise to tell me what you plan to do.”

“I swear.”

“Okay then.”

“I do not appreciate my brother forcing you to too sleep up in the attic and because I never sleep…”

Only then did I realize what he was trying to impose.

“No, I will not sleep in your bed Edward.” I protested.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the way everyone.

Sorry it's short and not really good.

Sad thing is I don't know my Roman Numerals so I have to type it up in google (one of the many reasons why I love google) and search for it. Lol.
Thanks for all the support, but I'm not sure when I will be updating again, because my mum is back in hospital again after I witnessed her having a seizure so my day has been pretty crappy.

Comments would be lovely.

:D